My height success despite having Manlet parents

Accelerator

Accelerator

Curry foids advocate
So I’m currently 17.5 and 179-80 cm/ 5’10.5-11 depending on the time of day. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1.

I hit my growth spurt at 13 when I was 4’10 and grew to 5’5. Then between the ages of 14-15 I gymcelled hard and ended up only growing an inch. DONT GYMCELL IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I’m almost 100% sure I missed out on an inch or 2 from this. Keep in mind I had a full beard at 14. At 15.5 I stopped working out and starting living a sedentary lifestyle and I ate like a fatty. I needed up growing from 5’6.5- my current height now from this.

Stuff I think helped
1. As I said before, don’t fucking gymcell until you’re 18.
2. Supplements such as vitamin D and calcium do help( I saw increased growth when I took these)
3. Sprinting and sauna is cope
4. Sleep is very important get sleep gummies if u have to.
5. Stretching helps too( tadasana + sleep stretching)
6. I gained half an inch by fixing my anterior pelvic tilt
7. High protein is a must. I took increased protein amounts during my growth period.

This is more of a motivation thread than a guide. Fuck all the people telling manlets to rope.

If I could do it, you could do it too. Don’t give up manlets.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveLorde, hattrick, zan and 3 others
my mom is 5'0 cope more

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
So I’m currently 17.5 and 179-80 cm/ 5’10.5-11 depending on the time of day. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1.

I hit my growth spurt at 13 when I was 4’10 and grew to 5’5. Then between the ages of 14-15 I gymcelled hard and ended up only growing an inch. DONT GYMCELL IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I’m almost 100% sure I missed out on an inch or 2 from this. Keep in mind I had a full beard at 14. At 15.5 I stopped working out and starting living a sedentary lifestyle and I ate like a fatty. I needed up growing from 5’6.5- my current height now from this.

Stuff I think helped
2. Supplements such as vitamin D and calcium do help( I saw increased growth when I took these)
7. High protein is a must. I took increased protein amounts during my growth period.

This is more of a motivation thread than a guide. Fuck all the people telling manlets to rope.

Did you also had a tumour in your pituitary gland cuz I smell cap nigga

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ungewist
Did you also had a tumour in your pituitary gland cuz I smell cap nigga
Why would I lie abt this shit. I don’t gain anything by lying about my height on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Costcosuperstore and s4raw
Lifting does not stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, marek937, Detective and 1 other person
suck my cock

• +1
Reactions: aber
cope, ur manlet.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and shalomnigga
Did you measure with your heels on ? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: beebeem_

Stuff I think helped

lifting wieghts - more growth if done properly and lifting for hypertrophy , sprinting is not cope you stupid retard and also you are not 5 10 at most ur 5 7 capped due to genetics why u lying for stupid nigga

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aber and cadee
lifting wieghts - more growth if done properly and lifting for hypertrophy , sprinting is not cope you stupid retard and also you are not 5 10 at most ur 5 7 capped due to genetics why u lying for stupid nigga
Nigga why would I lie abt this on an incel forum I got measured at the doctor with a stadiometer

Stuff I think helped

no way this nigga had 5’3 and 5’1 parents unless your mexican

• +1
no way this nigga had 5’3 and 5’1 parents unless your mexican
I’m a curry my dad is from the slums of Hyderabad but somehow made it to the west

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and ungewist
Nigga why would I lie abt this on an incel forum I got measured at the doctor with a stadiometer
unless you have tall grandparetns or uncles and cousins ur not above 5 9 at max its not that its not possible its because of common sense 5 3 dad plus 5 1 mom :forcedsmile: pls you said you had a full beard at 14 to 15 - msot likely ofgrowth plate closure at most without hgh you could reach is 5 8

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
I’m a curry my dad is from the slums of Hyderabad but somehow made it to the west
Nigga you know how small 5’3 really is? even if he was a curry thats legit drawfism he prob like 5’5

• +1
im curry too my dad is 5 10 and my mom is 5 3 and at 15 im 6 ft and i did gymmaxxing and sprinting and everything and i grew tenfold

• +1
unless you have tall grandparetns or uncles and cousins ur not above 5 9 at max its not that its not possible its because of common sense 5 3 dad plus 5 1 mom :forcedsmile: pls you said you had a full beard at 14 to 15 - msot likely ofgrowth plate closure at most without hgh you could reach is 5 8
Bro omfg I’m not lying abt this shit. My only tall family member is my grandpa whose 5’11

• +1
my brother who is older than me is only 5 7 jfl:lul: and he didt go gym or exercsiea and run and slept more than ,e i was staying up all night fucking jbs

Bro omfg I’m not lying abt this shit. My only tall family member is my grandpa whose 5’11
if you say so mirin if its true cus ur dad is a legit dwarf i was 5 3 when i was 11

• +1
if you say so mirin if its true cus ur dad is a legit dwarf i was 5 3 when i was 11
My little brothers a projected 6’1 based on recent growth. It might just be American diet tho.

My little brothers a projected 6’1 based on recent growth. It might just be American diet tho.
thata impossible you lucked out if ur that tall ur brother is lucky to be average height with a 5 3 fucking dad

check PMs @Accelerator

2 meters or life is finished

• +1
Wow. You could possibly end up in the "it's fucking over" height range, but grow right into the "it's over" height range. Good job.

Lifting does not stunt growth
Interesting I wanna believe this but there's a lotta anecdotal evidence of ppl becoming shorter from gymcelling

Interesting I wanna believe this but there's a lotta anecdotal evidence of ppl becoming shorter from gymcelling
Show
It does the opposite bro

How tall is the milkman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, seethe, Nigger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
>height success
>5'6

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

Stuff I think helped

Thread 'Height success'
https://looksmax.org/threads/height-success.1005268/
Proof of my height

Stuff I think helped

Why do you think sprinting is cope?

It only boosts hgh short term. Does actually increase IGF production
And? What's bad in it then as I don't think there is any other method which increases HGH ig

Also for sleep stretching which band do u use 7kg or 15kg?

Last edited:
And? What's bad in it then as I don't think there is any other method which increases HGH ig
There aren’t rly any methods to boost hgh. You really just have to eat a lot and hope you get lucky to grow

There aren’t rly any methods to boost hgh. You really just have to eat a lot and hope you get lucky to grow
And what do you do for sleep stretch?

Literally just stretch my back before sleeping and sleep in my back to maintain that stretch
So u don't use any elastic stretching band?

Stuff I think helped

your “success” is all luck 😭

• +1
your “success” is all luck 😭
Maybe but it doesn’t explain my brother who had the same lifestyle as me to be projected to be taller than me

Maybe but it doesn’t explain my brother who had the same lifestyle as me to be projected to be taller than me
And what’s your brothers height? You guys just got lucky with genes.

And what’s your brothers height? You guys just got lucky with genes.
He’s 5’2 rn but he’s 11 and has really long legs for his body

He’s 5’2 rn but he’s 11 and has really long legs for his body
So you’re genetics aren’t even that bad? Maybe you’re parents just stunted their growth and you got lucky or tall genes are somewhere in there

• +1
5,11 is short. My dad is 5,7 my mom is 5,5 and iam 6ft - dont act like thats special