GTA 6 will incorporate some sort of cryptocurrency.

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Trust me, it's will happen. I speculate it might involve either BTC or ETH, but there's also the possibility of another cryptocurrency or even one they'll develop themselves. Remember the leaked trailer that surfaced a few hours before the official one saying "buy BTC"? In today's entertainment and financial industries, nothing happens by chance, everything is meticulously orchestrated. Do with this information as you see fit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, UrGirlsMcm, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
I hope so, I’m so fucking stoked for it, my amazing mother wouldn’t let me play GTA 5 when it came out so I only started playing it in lockdown

Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Focus Features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zeta, Lynxress and 3 others
my amazing mother wouldn’t let me play GTA 5 when it came out
Would rather be beaten to death by my mom then suffer this fate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, mogstars, HitAndRun and 2 others
I hope so, I’m so fucking stoked for it, my amazing mother wouldn’t let me play GTA 5 when it came out so I only started playing it in lockdown

Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Focus Features
To be frank, this game will push the boundaries to the next level. I'm actually worried it might blur the line between virtual reality and real life to such an extent that people will prefer living inside it rather than outside.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and coispet
jfl if you actually think this

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
To be frank, this game will push the boundaries to the next level. I'm actually worried it might blur the line between virtual reality and real life to such an extent that people will prefer living inside it rather than outside.
I don't think we are at that level yet.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and emeraldglass
The game itself might not, but it will set the stage for those that follow.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, HitAndRun and Zonar
jfl if you actually think this
You've consistently been skeptical about crypto from what I recall, except for Monero, which I agree stands out for its focus on privacy and the OG crypto mindset.

However, you're overlooking the sheer greed of those in control. Integrating crypto into a game is just a minor move, bro.

Any idea when it will get released for pc ? I beleive it comes 1 year after console release?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
You've consistently been skeptical about crypto from what I recall, except for Monero, which I agree stands out for its focus on privacy and the OG crypto mindset.

However, you're overlooking the sheer greed of those in control. Integrating crypto into a game is just a minor move, bro.
100% not happening, wouldn't work with the game design at all. its not a mmo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gilbert_Durandal and HitAndRun
Yeah as a joke

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 29167
100% not happening, wouldn't work with the game design at all. its not a mmo
It doesn't necessarily have to be a real cryptocurrency that you can spend, any form of digital currency, like an in game crypto currency tied to the story would suffice.

Remember the leaked trailer that surfaced a few hours before the official one saying "buy BTC"?
that was an effort by the leaker to pump BTC and profit off of it

We actually are already in GTA 5 Five-M and Rage:MP
Serious roleplay servers make people escape from reality and make a character they want and ilve their life there, you can make a gangster, chad, sex worker, politican, and it's all serious, some people were spending 18 hours on severs sometimes, people had thousands of hours on a regular

Now imagine GTA 6 (rockstar bought six-m) and imagine the endless possibilites now in future PC with roleplaying

• +1
Only if it actually comes out

• +1
Remember the leaked trailer that surfaced a few hours before the official one saying "buy BTC"? In today's entertainment and financial industries, nothing happens by chance, everything is meticulously orchestrated.
ur actually dumb if you think this was anything more than the leaker trying to pump btc lol

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal

Monero is the only one that hasn’t made any returns in a bull run. Lol.

Monero is the only one that hasn’t made any returns in a bull run. Lol.
Monero isn't about wealth, it's about privacy. The elites try to eliminate it because it poses a threat to them. Ofcourse, its price won't skyrocket as much because it's the only coin not under elite control.

. I'm actually worried it might blur the line between virtual reality and real life to such an extent that people will prefer living inside it rather than outside.
They already do
I agree on this. And these dudes are copers. Since real life mogg, is what counts.
But most guys are invisible normies and below, so they rather cope with being a somebody in a digital game, than for example being through hours of daily consistent pain with the gym and become 1 off the <0.5% shredded cunts in town

• +1