GTFIH balding AGAIN newest pictures FUCKING ROPE

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
This is what I think is going on. So I must have been slowly diffuse thinning this entire time. I had long hair before so I’m thinking I would have never known I was losing hair for like the past 2 years. Then I shaved my head for the military. Then I took accutane and grew it out, and from all my posts on this forum you can see me with my scalp sort of visible on the top. I had just assumed this was due to terrible density. But lately in the past month or so my scalp looked even thinner than normal. Like it’s getting to the point where I’m starting to notice. Then I realized, in the shower I can suddenly see all these hairs in my hands. I honestly don’t remember that happening. Like I feel like the hair fall definitely has picked up, and I’m assuming it’s due to the accutane.

All my pictures of myself from like the last 2 months show me with my scalp showing. Only now I just feel like it’s even more noticeable than ever and I lose like 40 hairs a shower. Something is definitely wrong.

Here’s some pictures of the side of my head so you can see how bad the density is naturally
40DD91E7 854C 478D 9BF1 A6CE35774912

CAA278CF 1F2C 4DBC 9904 1834BD7F60C3

3023CB12 97AE 4EE3 AD77 9573B2BF5669

You can also see my baby skull and the reason why I want to avoid going bald at all costs. Insert recessed subhuman joke, I know.

These pictures are from probably like 5 months ago when I just started accutane, far too early to get any hair loss side effects from them. So this is my natural state.

06430CCF 2335 44BA 9E7A 4591D791F0DF

787D4110 A5D2 4E41 9ADC 660928C9E1A9

I’ve lost like 20 LB since then which is why I look less bloated since these pictures.

These next pictures are about 2 months ago.
F0CFFAF9 A276 4F06 B7C7 A59544F92F04
13DF491F 8EAC 4AA5 AAEE 42CFD43E27BB

BF11B7BB 3C1D 401D 954C F1C6E332CBFA

F92E28C7 AE51 4D34 AF61 A9A05CF92E72

As you can see my cowlick area is definitely looking thin since 2 months ago now, and here’s a picture of just yesterday

11C09BCE EB24 4210 806D B479F0045955

The back of my head is most certainly more dense than the top as when I run my hands through it I can literally feel the lack of density on the top, and you can see a sort of norwooded shape that’s really bad.

Again here is my father

56057D50 6961 4E83 945D C5845347697E

I cannot stop thinking about this, nor do I know what to do, nor can I find a dermatologist near me to diagnose me.

Attachments

• A2C270CE-B49E-4DD6-B5EB-FB1633764B30.jpeg
    A2C270CE-B49E-4DD6-B5EB-FB1633764B30.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 340
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11758, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 7419, Acnno and 24 others
I rarely seen balding asians.. I have feeling in my ass that you are save.

Its over for you u stupid fucking retarded autistic race mixing disaster

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel, bugeye, .👽. and 10 others
dont worry you will die in iraq for oil shortly
JK, but just follow the advice on the form son
or go to a proper doctor if you don't want .me autism

dont worry you will die in iraq for oil shortly
JK, but just follow the advice on the form son
or go to a proper doctor if you don't want .me autism
I’ll follow advice here. What do I do? I’m planning on ordering fin tonight regardless.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Bro you're balding, how many threads do you wanna make about this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Howl, .👽. and 4 others
I’ll follow advice here. What do I do? I’m planning on ordering fin tonight regardless.
@Baldingman1998 help your brother
(id help but idk stuff about balding)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Go ask from Reddit. You will get much better answers than from this place.

• +1
Reactions: Germania, Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
So many threads about ur hair man, its over stop asking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania and BUY$DRUGS
Just go bald man... it looks like it'll suit you more than how you look right now with the fucked up thinning hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, BUY$DRUGS, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others
I thought you were tripping at first but the lack of hair density is concerning.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayercel, PYT, .👽. and 2 others
Where should I ask on Reddit
redditors don't know crap if you don't get good answers here it probably means you are mentalcelling

I've never heard about anyone diffuse thinning on their entire head

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 10709
You post more about your hair than MakinItHappen does about his droopy eyelid

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 9641, bugeye and 2 others
redditors don't know crap if you don't get good answers here it probably means you are mentalcelling

I've never heard about anyone diffuse thinning on their entire head
It’s not my entire head. It’s just the top I think. My entire density is trash overall though.

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
Fucking relax. Now that you are becoming the bald ogre you were destined to be you can just grope bitches and be all oogga boogga. Just do sets of 3s and 5s on compound lifts and don't get to fat. You are reaching peak hetero slayer!

OGRYNMAXX

Attachments

• ef5a2124aa509d9559915c8e48f90bc3.jpg
    ef5a2124aa509d9559915c8e48f90bc3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 251
Another thread, the reaper is destroying your mental brother. It's truly over for you even if you recover hair, the mere experience against the reaper broke you. He may return in the future who knows jfl.

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Going

8071A4E9 9F79 4809 970F 3EAD5305DC52

Bald

Is simply

Not an option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and gamma
The fact that it's low density on the sides is concerning, I don't know what to make of it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Does not look like mpb. Hair wouldn't lose density on the sides since blood flow to sides of head is good. Most likely, your hair loss is due to autoimmune response triggered by accutane.

Vitamin D (take magnesium as well) will help deplete vitamin A.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 7173
This is not andorgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldnes, at least now. But looks like DUPA diffuse unpatterned allopecia or telogen effluvium. Star using nizoral 1-2 twice a week to delay an onset of androgenetic alopecia, now matter if you will have it in a year or afater 10 years. For your DUPA or TE this conditions are hardly treated, mostly with vitamins supplements like iron (but check it in your blood before you star supplementing), star to take vitamn D3, some b complex might help, maybe zinc, and/or protein deficiencies for that you can take whey protein or collagen. Of course you dont need to take all, but one of this or more might be the cause of your decrease density. And results most of the times comes after 3-4 months AT LEAST!

Does not look like mpb. Hair wouldn't lose density on the sides since blood flow to sides of head is good. Most likely, your hair loss is due to autoimmune response triggered by accutane.

Vitamin D (take magnesium as well) will help deplete vitamin A.
I’m not losing hair on the sides, just the top. The side pictures were just to show that my entire head NATURALLY has terrible density. Only now I’m losing tons of hairs on the top and it’s getting even worse. So I already have shit density, and I’m balding. Meaning I have less hair to lose before I look like a subhuman.

This is not andorgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldnes, at least now. But looks like DUPA diffuse unpatterned allopecia or telogen effluvium. Star using nizoral 1-2 twice a week to delay an onset of androgenetic alopecia, now matter if you will have it in a year or afater 10 years. For your DUPA or TE this conditions are hardly treated, mostly with vitamins supplements like iron (but check it in your blood before you star supplementing), star to take vitamn D3, some b complex might help, maybe zinc, and/or protein deficiencies for that you can take whey protein or collagen. Of course you dont need to take all, but one of this or more might be the cause of your decrease density. And results most of the times comes after 3-4 months AT LEAST!
The sides aren’t thinning at all they are just like that. I have really horrible density.

accutaneThis is not andorgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldnes, at least now. But looks like DUPA diffuse unpatterned allopecia or telogen effluvium. Star using nizoral 1-2 twice a week to delay an onset of androgenetic alopecia, now matter if you will have it in a year or afater 10 years. For your DUPA or TE this conditions are hardly treated, mostly with vitamins supplements like iron (but check it in your blood before you star supplementing), star to take vitamn D3, some b complex might help, maybe zinc, and/or protein deficiencies for that you can take whey protein or collagen. Of course you dont need to take all, but one of this or more might be the cause of your decrease density. And results most of the times comes after 3-4 months AT LEAST!
Damn accutance can be a motherfucker.

The sides aren’t thinning at all they are just like that. I have really horrible density.
If this horrible density is all over your head then this is probably telogen effluvium. Do this test at least 2-3 times > and you will know

I USED TO HAVE HAIR TOO

Replace “temporary shedding” with telegenic effluvium
But tldr if the hairs falling out are less than 5cm it’s androgenetic alopecia if it’s more than 5cm it’s not
Also the loss of side hairs is concerning it’s probably not androgenetic rather solely triggered by the accutane
Believe me when I say you need to go the a dermatologist to confirm it’s not scarring alopecia.

I USED TO HAVE HAIR TOO

Replace “temporary shedding” with telogen effluvium
But tldr if the hairs falling out are less than 5cm it’s androgenetic alopecia if it’s more than 5cm it’s not
Also the loss of side hairs is concerning it’s probably not androgenetic rather solely triggered by the accutane
Believe me when I say you need to go the a dermatologist to confirm it’s not scarring alopecia

Replace “temporary shedding” with telogen effluvium
Believe me when I say you need to go the a dermatologist to confirm it’s not scarring alopecia

Wtf double posted

Believe me when I say you need to go the a dermatologist to confirm it’s not scarring alopecia.

Dude I’m not even losing hairs on the side. My hair is just terrible density as far back as I can look before accutane my hair looked the same as that. Here is a picture of me at 17 years old as an acnecel

My hair NEVER had issues on the top with density. Like it’s always been thin but I’ve never really noticed it being this thin on the top before. And all these hairs falling out of my head all day? I’m shedding man, somethings wrong.

02D822A5 959E 4D9B 9F1C 40866F3D69DD

692C12C2 F6F0 46C7 B229 81434050D88D

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7173

I would know if it’s scarring alopecia my scalp isn’t itchy at all zero irritated that scarring Shit hurts a lot and many people report feeling like their fucking scalp is on fire. I’m chillin right now in terms of pain I feel nothing. Just my scalp looks thin as fuck

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7173
Dude I’m not even losing hairs on the side. My hair is just terrible density as far back as I can look before accutane my hair looked the same as that. Here is a picture of me at 17 years old as an acnecel

My hair NEVER had issues on the top with density. Like it’s always been thin but I’ve never really noticed it being this thin on the top before. And all these hairs falling out of my head all day? I’m shedding man, somethings wrong.

View attachment 1036871

View attachment 1036872
It’s probably telogen effluvium

View attachment 1036871

View attachment 1036872
If the hairs falling are more than 5cm and there’s a lot of them it’s probably telogen effluvium*

get on fin/dut asap

If the hairs falling are more than 5cm and there’s a lot of them it’s probably telogen effluvium*
Dude honestly it could be telogen effluvium but is there any real harm in taking finasteride right now even if it’s not? Could I fuck up my body permanently if I do this wrong?

Dude honestly it could be telogen effluvium but is there any real harm in taking finasteride right now even if it’s not? Could I fuck up my body permanently if I do this wrong?
Haven’t you finished puberty?

If u do take fin, use 0.5mg a. Day max

are you crazy? It is better opening a thread per day about the problem on .me

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel