(GTFIH) Best paid face analysis ratings you know

What are the best paid face ratings you know? Link them here please

I've only heard about WheatWaffles' and Tails', besides https://magnumworkshop.com/facereport/, which is quite expensive

I think Qoves Studio has one too but they're not very blackpilled

Would like to hear from you guys

FOR THE RETARDS telling me I just need to go outside or get a tinder profile and see if women give any IOI or shit like that YES NIGGA I get your point but my goal here is to pinpoint my flaws and what soft and hardmaxxes are best my nigga getting attention from beckies will not solve my fucking issue

@Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Solar @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @loksr @nitesik @Xangsane @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @Alexanderr @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Gargantuan @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit @Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut
best rater is honestly @curlyheadjames

You go on tinder and see if you do good. Dont do well? Subhuman, thats that. Why do you need a rating from a dude when women can collectively determine your smv
What about asking women (that your not close with) to rate you irl. Or is that too bluepilled?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and gribsufer1
@curlyheadjames has paid ratings on Fiverr but ig facial ratings on Fiverr are now banned
i dont know if ill come back possibly

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i do it for free

• Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 25339
You genuinely do not need to pay. Ask a few veteran users here who are serious looksmaxers (not shitposters) for a few ratings and where you can improve. Their ratings may not be as detailed but the gist will be the same.
They'll be able to point out your flaws just as well as Qoves, WW, or Tails' would (if not better) but also offer practical solutions and their own anecdotal experience in improving similar issues.
Best face analysis: go out and approach women. If you get nothing, you're ugly. Face analysis complete.
You go on tinder and see if you do good. Dont do well? Subhuman, thats that. Why do you need a rating from a dude when women can collectively determine your smv
Why in the actual fuck would you pay even a dollar to someone to rate your face jfl. Ppl here can do it for free and even better. And they're way more blackpilled than cuckwaffles or Nero cuckjelo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 25339
What about asking women (that your not close with) to rate you irl. Or is that too bluepilled?
could be a good scale for appeal and female gaze tbh, lowkey genius idea since SMV is a bit skewed

• +1
Reactions: Jigen