Gtfih bros this website generates bitcoin private keys and you could find a wallet with billions in it

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
This website is legit it’s like a lottery, but instead of lottery numbers it generates bitcoin and ethereum private keys. If you keep looking through the pages you could find a wallet with some bitcoin in it, and then steal it. It’s unlikely but theoretically possible. Imagine finding the satoshi wallet jfl its 20 billion.

If we all try this I think it’s possible we might find a wallet with something in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Adamsmith12345 and 4 others
Sounds like phising

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
I have more easier ways that you could steal bitcoin from sellers on p2p exchanges

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, poopoohead and Hipcel
Sounds like phising
Nope it’s 100% legit

The website has every single private key on it

A private key is basically just a number between 1 and 2^256.

Finding an active wallet is hard, but not impossible. Every time you open a random page, you have a chance of finding someone else's fortune.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
I have more easier ways that you could steal bitcoin from sellers on p2p exchanges
I am not dark triad enough 😭

I am not dark triad enough 😭
I used to do Hella gambling it's easy to win money tbh

Just play with 75 dollars on roulette, bet on green and do 35 cent bets with a 1.085 multiplier after every loss. You'd have to lose like 70 times in a row for a 1/14 green.

I've made hundreds with this but when I made my biggest profit I spent it on crash and fucked myself jfl

When I get paid I might do this again jfl

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscensionMan98 and poopoohead
This website is legit it’s like a lottery, but instead of lottery numbers it generates bitcoin and ethereum private keys. If you keep looking through the pages you could find a wallet with some bitcoin in it, and then steal it. It’s unlikely but theoretically possible. Imagine finding the satoshi wallet jfl its 20 billion.

If we all try this I think it’s possible we might find a wallet with something in it

I got you with a share if I find anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642

Just play with 75 dollars on roulette, bet on green and do 35 cent bets with a 1.085 multiplier after every loss. You'd have to lose like 70 times in a row for a 1/14 green.

I've made hundreds with this but when I made my biggest profit I spent it on crash and fucked myself jfl

It’s negative EV cause you will always lose in the long run

Poker or sports betting is better cause if you’re smart you can get an edge

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, coolguy1 and 2 others
I got you with a share if I find anything
Good luck bro.

The chances are worse than winning the power ball lottery 1000 times in a row.

But it’s still theoretically possible!

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and poopoohead
I found one with 10 eth on it. What do i do?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It’s negative EV cause you will always lose in the long run

Poker or sports betting is better cause if you’re smart you can get an edge
You just can't do it that often but yeah

When you make your money you take that shit out and lower the bets again for the next set

Nope it’s 100% legit

The website has every single private key on it

A private key is basically just a number between 1 and 2^256.

Finding an active wallet is hard, but not impossible. Every time you open a random page, you have a chance of finding someone else's fortune.
Estimate the probability to find a wallet with money, I guess it will be incredibly small.

If the probability is high enough, I would help you.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Amexmaxx
If you actually found one with 10 eth you basically won the lottery
How do you transfer eth from it to your wallet? @Balding exPrettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Until we make big advances in quantum computing, there is no practical way to brute force 2^256 private key combinations. If there was a viable method, it would undermine the public-private key cryptography and render BTC useless. The whole point of a trapdoor function is to make it nearly impossible to get the private key from the public key alone.

The probability of getting the key from that website to any active BTC address is significantly lower than winning the lottery. It might as well be 0. Anyone using that site is wasting their time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Pumanator and poopoohead

lets say i find one with bitcoin/ethereum in it, how would i take it out?

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx

what did you even buy

Niggas fr i found a wallet with some eth, is it fucking possible to transfer that to my wallet ?!

any fraudmaxx3r here ?

Update: found another one with 15k lol seems like a scams jfl
20220917 213833

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard, incel194012940 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Literally 5 minutes, thats why i think it's a scam
the odds of you finding that are very very very very low
especially 10k
if it's real your literally stealing someone's eth

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Looks so fake, but imagine if its legit :lul:
it might be one of those scams with fake wallets where they ask you to deposit some money before withdrawing

The probability of getting the key from that website to any active BTC address is significantly lower than winning the lottery. It might as well be 0. Anyone using that site is wasting their time.
There’s still a chance. You can’t win if you don’t try. Why not it’s free and takes no effort you just have to refresh the page once and you could potentially win billions.

There’s still a chance. You can’t win if you don’t try. Why not it’s free and takes no effort you just have to refresh the page once and you could potentially win billions.
Opportunity cost is not worth it. If u are really committed to this then make a simple web scraper to loop through the batch-generated private key addresses, and send an alert if u were to hit an active address.

Opportunity cost is not worth it. If u are really committed to this then make a simple web scraper to loop through the batch-generated private key addresses, and send an alert if u were to hit an active address.
then your intent isn’t on it and your chance will be 1/10000000 if lucky

only a black man could come up with this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, looksmaxxed, R@m@ and 3 others
get rich quick scam on looksmax.org #18726317263

Wait send detsils

Damn. I have heard that strategy games like poker and black jack have worked for some people. One friend claimed to have won 4,000$, but other friends said he lost like 1-1.5k before the bigger win.

This was all covered in the white paper. The probability is too low. It was designed that way.

dont u need to know some goofy ahh 32 word sequence to access btc wallets?