GTFIH BRUTAL: Lazar Angelov Tinder experiments

Obviously due to the fact you put his age far too low.

To be fair in a lot of these pics he isn’t 35 (which is what his age is). In some of them he’s as low as 28-29. But yeah that’s probably one reason he could have done not so good.

But some of the reasons these other people are listing are complete nonsense. I’ve ran fitness models as famous as him and in some cases *more* famous than him in the past and none of them suffered from “they’re going to do bad because girls know about them.”

To be fair in a lot of these pics he isn’t 35 (which is what his age is). In some of them he’s as low as 28-29. But yeah that’s probably one reason he could have done not so good.

But some of the reasons these other people are listing are complete nonsense. I’ve ran fitness models as famous as him and in some cases *more* famous than him in the past and none of them suffered from “they’re going to do bad because girls know about them.”

They're right about the fashion choice and awkward pictures, looks very foreign similar to the Zyzz pics you used.

The paki you used is on the same level facially but had normal NT pics and looked western and slayed hardcore.

They're right about the fashion choice and awkward pictures, looks very foreign similar to the Zyzz pics you used.

The paki you used is on the same level facially but had normal NT pics and looked western and slayed hardcore.

I think that Paki mogs him facially tbh. Mogs him by at least half a PSL point maybe even 0.75 PSL points. He also looks taller and “bigger” (despite not having a “better” body).

Anyways I’ll find better pictures of Lazar Angelov and run a third tinder experiment (where I’ll also list his age to be higher). I still don’t think he’ll do good tbh.

I think that Paki mogs him facially tbh. Mogs him by at least half a PSL point maybe even 0.75 PSL points. He also looks taller and “bigger” (despite not having a “better” body).

Anyways I’ll find better pictures of Lazar Angelov and run a third tinder experiment (where I’ll also list his age to be higher). I still don’t think he’ll do good tbh.
What do you put the paki at facially if he is .75 PSL above Lazar.

By the way don't expect as many matches when you bump his age up due to less older women being on Tinder and the fact shirtless/body halo matters less and less for older women.

What do you put the paki at facially if he is .75 PSL above Lazar.

By the way don't expect as many matches when you bump his age up due to less older women being on Tinder and the fact shirtless/body halo matters less and less for older women.
Lazar isn’t above 4.5 PSL facially, I’d say. The paki is probably somewhere in the 5-5.25 PSL range.

white whores dont like facial hair as much

Lazar isn’t above 4.5 PSL facially, I’d say. The paki is probably somewhere in the 5-5.25 PSL range.
Didn't you rate him barely above 4 P/S/L. Did his results bump up his rating or are you using another metric.

Didn't you rate him barely above 4 P/S/L. Did his results bump up his rating or are you using another metric.

initially I did rate him around 4.5 PSL but I didn’t see his best pic back then

Last edited:
Try again next week. This dude is not Chad but he's a Chadlite/Upper Norman and for guys like them Tinder is either a hit or a miss. You should try his experiment once again.

His major flaws are his height and his head. You underestimate the importance of hairs dude. No girls wants to be seen with a guy who doesn't have thick long hairs.

Try again next week. This dude is not Chad but he's a Chadlite/Upper Norman and for guys like them Tinder is either a hit or a miss. You should try his experiment once again.

His major flaws are his height and his head. You underestimate the importance of hairs dude. No girls wants to be seen with a guy who doesn't have thick long hairs.

facially he’s not even a Chadlite. He’s normie-high tier normie facially.

I feel like this anomaly is not because he has low appeal, but something else. Maybe the girls in that area on that day swiping Tinder knew about him, guessed it was a catfish.

I could be wrong and it could be the fact that he does look a bit ogre.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
1 ppl can tell its a catfish
2 hes not good looking
3 autiztic facial expressions
4 shitty style
5 ethnik
6 steriod abuser

I feel like this anomaly is not because he has low appeal, but something else. Maybe the girls in that area on that day swiping Tinder knew about him, guessed it was a catfish.

I could be wrong and it could be the fact that he does look a bit ogre.
D0D1D854 0458 4337 818E A9F454D1233B

he is arguably the most famous fitness coach in the world and he’s based in Canada where op is from. Most people would know he’s a catfish

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
yeah very probable.
Also in most of the pics he looks too try hard and weird
Despite being good looking and having a great body

No hair = no life

@Ocelot @LondonVillie

People can’t tell it’s a catfish. I’ve ran other gymcels on Tinder before like Jeff Seid and Ulisses Jr where I used similar pictures. Hell, sometimes I’ve used pictures that look even more catfish-y and girls still didn’t realize. You guys fail to understand how stupid girls on Tinder really are.

Ulisses Jr is actually more popular than Lazar Angelov in the fitness world (and on Instagram) yet he still did good in my tinder experiment on him. Girls didn’t recognize him. Jeff Seid isn’t as popular as Lazar Angelov on Instagram but he’s still very popular. Even he did great on Tinder — girls didn’t recognize him. So if girls didn’t recognize these guys — one of which is more popular than Lazar Angelov — then what makes you think they recognized Lazar Angelov?

So this stuff about Lazar not doing good because girls apparently recognized him doesn’t make sense, considering I’ve ran fitness models more popular/famous than him and girls didn’t know who they are.

1 ppl can tell its a catfish
2 hes not good looking
3 autiztic facial expressions
4 shitty style
5 ethnik
6 steriod abuser

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
@Ocelot @LondonVillie

People can’t tell it’s a catfish. I’ve ran other gymcels on Tinder before like Jeff Seid and Ulisses Jr where I used similar pictures. Hell, sometimes I’ve used pictures that look even more catfish-y and girls still didn’t realize. You guys fail to understand how stupid girls on Tinder really are.

Ulisses Jr is actually more popular than Lazar Angelov in the fitness world (and on Instagram) yet he still did good in my tinder experiment on him. Girls didn’t recognize him. Jeff Seid isn’t as popular as Lazar Angelov on Instagram but he’s still very popular. Even he did great on Tinder — girls didn’t recognize him. So if girls didn’t recognize these guys — one of which is more popular than Lazar Angelov — then what makes you think they recognized Lazar Angelov?

So this stuff about Lazar not doing good because girls apparently recognized him doesn’t make sense, considering I’ve ran fitness models more popular/famous than him and girls didn’t know who they are.
well foids are not gonna react to well to a drug abuser ethnik who looks psychotic despite his physique

Because he looks ethnic and way too muscular. Only roasties want these type of men

@Ocelot @LondonVillie

Good points. Probably the fact that he's an ogre then.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
@ArabIncel, how do you run these Tinder experiments and get a new phone number everytime? I want to try one with some Chads from school.