GTFIH!!!!! DRIVE OUT THE NORMIE TIKTOKKERS WITH THIS ONE SIMPLE METHOD...

I can go to jail in my country if I put that as a pfp sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and TheDragon
what the fuck, do you live in north korea or something? freedom of speech ffs
Worse, I live in a western democracy

they will still see the same pfps in looksmaxxing section and potentially botb.
@garoupilled_ @enchanted_elixir PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PFPS TO THE SWASTIKA YOU WOULD HELP OUT SO MANY USERS
@enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy what do yall think lmao

@enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy what do yall think lmao
reminder that this obviously isn't in support of nazis, but its to get normies the fuck off this site

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Debetro and garoupilled_
reminder that this obviously isn't in support of nazis, but its to get normies the fuck off this site
what a shame, I was interested at first but got let down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
what a shame, I was interested at first but got let down
jkjk its legit but just change ur pfp bro
Sdfdfssdffsdfsdfsdfsd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Arditi, lightskinbengali and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Av0nr, Debetro and 1 other person
Is this avi non-NT enough for the normies? I have reservations against having a full out Nazi avi

Is this avi non-NT enough for the normies? I have reservations against having a full out Nazi avi
i guess but most normies are already racist

i'd just go full nazi

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
too late tbh shouldve been done a year or two ago. most people nowadays discover looksmaxxing through tiktok or yt shorts not .org

• +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 29155 and zsombi
too late tbh shouldve been done a year or two ago. most people nowadays discover looksmaxxing through tiktok or yt shorts not .org
yeah but who cares about their mediocre attempts at softmaxxing. we need to gatekeep the real shit

btw to any faggot lurker who discovered this shit after 2023, kys unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, TheDragon, Debetro and 1 other person
great day tbh

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
yeah but who cares about their mediocre attempts at softmaxxing. we need to gatekeep the real shit

btw to any faggot lurker who discovered this shit after 2023, kys unironically
View attachment 2345020
softmaxxing is what would take most ppl from normies to htns. most ppl arent recessed manlet subhumans that need to daydream about spending tens of thousands on obscure jaw surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and TheDragon
softmaxxing is what would take most ppl from normies to htns. most ppl arent recessed manlet subhumans that need to daydream about spending tens of thousands on obscure jaw surgeries
softmaxxing is the easiest shit ever, and pretty much everyone i see IRL are already softmaxxed and have good style. maybe 60% of guys i see irl who are 16-25 have good fashion and hair, but maybe im biased considering i live in stockholm

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
softmaxxing is the easiest shit ever, and pretty much everyone i see IRL are already softmaxxed and have good style. maybe 60% of guys i see irl who are 16-25 have good fashion and hair, but maybe im biased considering i live in stockholm
i dunno about you but everyone i know find getting a skincare routine using lash serum lash dye using vaseline etc etc gay as fuck 😹

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
That's not softmaxxing

CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE TO A SWASTIKA!

If a innocent lurker visits the site from a blackpill tiktok, he will find the site filled with people with nazi pfps. He will then be like WTF and leave basically

I dont think every lurker would leave because of this but it might discourage them from signing up and polluting this site with redpill bullshit. This would in general make looksmaxxing less mainstream, which would lead to less HTN richfags discovering surgerymaxxing and increasing competition even more.

IT TAKES LIKE 20 SECONDS AND IS VERY EASY. COPY THIS IMAGE AND SAVE IT TO YOUR PC. THEN JUST CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE, CLICK "EDIT" ON YOUR AVATAR, THEN SELECT THE IMAGE!

View attachment 2344260

IF YOU HAVE A MASS TAG LIST, PLEASE SEND IT IN THE REPLIES. AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE NEED TO SEE THIS
2799352 1647654937661
Siouxsie 1
Gvehwhp4ueka1

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Aypo129
Least obvious fed.
Next week:
Neo nazi incel forum shut down, names and photos of users posted on vice

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29167 and 9 others
Good idea changed to similar

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Aypo129
Done

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Aypo129
I already have a master race profile on my pic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 29155 and studymaxxer
I actually like Hitler too!

• Love it
Reactions: Aypo129
sieg heil

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Av0nr and Aypo129
Unironically a good idea.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Av0nr, Aypo129 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Lmao, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
I honestly don't mind verbally abusing them out of the forum.

The bigger problem is already established users here who are bluepillers, redpillers and cucks and who are upvoting random GrAYcels' posts.

When a random tiktok, bluepiller gaycel makes a bluepill thread, everyone should come and bully the shit out of him, but I don't see that happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BoredPrince, Av0nr and 5 others
you'd do well to give credit where it's due :feelshmm: :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and studymaxxer
I honestly don't mind verbally abusing them out of the forum.

The bigger problem is already established users here who are bluepillers, redpillers and cucks and who are upvoting random GrAYcels' posts.

When a random tiktok, bluepiller gaycel makes a bluepill thread, everyone should come and bully the shit out of him, but I don't see that happening.
it's not so bad. look at this classic thread making fun of a normalfag :feelsez:

Did my part

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
🫡

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Squirtoutmabooty and justalooksmaxer
Good idea but brutally Over for anyone who posted his pics here

Attachments

• 1708815_tenor_31.gif
    1708815_tenor_31.gif
    471.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 29167, Myth and 3 others
Good idea but brutally Over for anyone who posted his pics here
Lets be real, this website wasnt a pro lgbt non racist place to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, studymaxxer and Mewton
I’m in!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 29167
I won't swap my legendary profile picture for one that resembles Hitler's wetdream.

What I can do as a gesture of courtesy is tag some people for you.

@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @enchanted_elixir @justinzayn @the BULL @Iasacrko @PrinceLuenLeoncur @StrangerDanger @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @David Rothschild @House Lannister @Clark69 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @justadude @Amnesia @Sigmamale @dimorphism @Alexanderr @currylightskin @Vermilioncore @Octillionaire @Kroker @biscotti @Oberyn @SteveRogers @Skywalker @fogdart @Beastimmung @anoright @Ozell Israelite @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @Manchild @luljankybo @HerpDerpson @KING REIDYZ @THEMOGGER @ascension! @saulgoodman @Aypo129 @Van @gribsufer1 @Sprinkles @sub5inchcel @tristan18 @Ellipsis @5ft1 @Reiraku @Pretty @bugeye @aBetterMii @ROTTING @callisto @nitesik @St.TikTokcel @Cheesyrumble @brea @Qazqa @EarthDollar @Allandro @Lone Wolf @julianchicago @Jungcuck @xtremfailer @pardocel @marauder @Tabula Rasa @friedbutter6o @positivecoper @53heightmogger @exo313 @forevermirin @baldgeeza @KingKthe9 @User49 @imustascend @applesrgreat @sabwicf @chrollo @Maesthetics=King @slayer69 @lordgandy2000 @Clark69 @Beastimmung @Mumbai Savior @Hoso @inferiorpispot234 @Zer0/∞ @Clown Show @Manletmachine @Shadosh101 @mrriceguy @Dr. Bruh @FrameMaxxed @AspiringMogger @jflsnowdzz @cillianmurphycel @tombradylover @5'7 zoomer @potential chad @Shycel @kimtaehyung @Esteban1997 @TUSSELEIF @dutchboi @nitesik @brea @_MVP_ @Elliot lodger @Curry Suicide @Patient A @House Lannister @Tallooksmaxxer @Arborist @hormonetherapy @zv1212 @Jamesothy @cloUder @curlyheadjames @Chad1212 @LiteralCaucasian @Shako Mako @Umbra @Corleone @ascension! @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @Exterminator @seth @5.5psl @Solar @L @loksr @nitesik @khvirgin @subhuman incel @defezman @JovenCansao @Amnesia @forevergymcelling @MoggerGaston @aBetterMii @Pikabro @Dr. Bruh @Dystopian @rand anon @;-; @Eduardo DOV @Tyronecell @Uglybrazilian @Cauã @MatheusCqb @Beetlejuice @Bvnny. @Iasacrko @szolliontaraelis @skinnytwink @gymmaxedhorse @fnafmaxxer @MagnusTheRed @skorp @theL @PYT @ihatereddit@Brazitard @Kevin Logan @Zures @casadebanho @whiteissuperior @latino_ @Ritalincel @Ellipsis @Tyrion! @Entschuldigung @RAITEIII @Unsh @gribsufer1 @spongebob @kumquat @KingBetaTut @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir @leveruis @Lev Peshkov @ArcticStorm @exo @MeKKa @Hoso @Vain786 @Biggdink @Ekil73_YT @Erudición @WanderingBurro @anoright @Jacob Hate @Phillybeard1996 @Ai Impact @Iteration @Marsik @nineteen @SubhumanCurrycel @holdin'on @hattrick @KING REIDYZ @SuperSpoonman @RetardSubhuman @Bojack @Shieda_Kayn @BigJimsWornOutTires @Manchild @Reckless Turtle @Suimaxxer @DaRealSixpence @anon56 @Reformed @BongMog @ascendedd @andy9432 @St.TikTokcel @User49 @CristianT @eduardkoopman @Dr. Bruh @FML0908 @Anchor_Ship @EasyMan875 @Akuma @brain_destruction @mecha72 @the BULL @DefinitelyNT @cloUder @JCaesar @Nad @marauder @vinn98 @OGJBSLAYER @Eriot Lodger @qotav @maxmax901 @looksmidder @AverageEnjoyer @Esteban1997 @Myth @JovenCansao @poison @toolateforme @maheshdabwoi @hamo008 @xtremfailer @RedRiser @reborn @9Romance @chawaje @Seneca @zap @Flashback @Arborist @finnarope @cloUder @Moggable @AJVONDERPLANITZ @Zeruel @zerotohero @leontheleanmaxxer @thickdickdaddy27 @Loveland @Struggler03 @actual9cmjawslayer @Foreverbrad @Iasacrko @Batman @hhfub @LusterToLow @czwarty @HelpMePE @ShowerMaxxing @blackpillius @Broski @fuuuaaaakkk @lightskinbengali @AspiringMogger @tombradylover @Chinacurry @mizrahi_hater @Soumyadip @vanillaicecream @defezman @Goodman @angelo @Phillybeard1996 @Puschkin @Skywalker @APJ @Beastimmung @cmybk @jacksonwang @zura @ascension @Maesthetics=King @bigbongboo @idontwannabeamanlet @dlairals @ArdaxHG @solid7/10 @BoredPrince @DelonLover1999 @morgetmogged @Brus Wane @WhoAmIReally @try2beme @blackckatt @bug_eye_blackcel @alriodai @OneTwoThree @divine @your smile @IWantToMax @raul120 @marek937@Martyros @Allornothing @Looksmax25 @soulless_npc @Übermaxx @Enfant terrible @Bushman @Zoom759 @Jarate @jimbob97 @diabolusx666 @dutchboi @Alphacentauri5555 @OldRooster @gennaro @Donkeyballs @A.. @autisticretard @shieldzz @DasAuto @six feet tall @Incelistan @Timmy @Pit @QQ442244 @Lebgfinal @horizontallytall @B1B2 @eduardkoopman @bad rng unlucky @rateme932490 @nigtard @ProCoper @uberfuckchad @lifefuelshake @crybaby @AngryShane @gsizzle @fug @workingondying @Featherless Biped @tents @khasmax @cytoplasm @vonPsl @Brootal @DickLatinCel @0hMan @RedCarpet @inferiorpispot234 @Wishful @ShineBright @SOLO292 @Sixfut @Viperm
OP is 15 btw. I blame you.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 30432
CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE TO A SWASTIKA!

If a innocent lurker visits the site from a blackpill tiktok, he will find the site filled with people with nazi pfps. He will then be like WTF and leave basically

I dont think every lurker would leave because of this but it might discourage them from signing up and polluting this site with redpill bullshit. This would in general make looksmaxxing less mainstream, which would lead to less HTN richfags discovering surgerymaxxing and increasing competition even more.

IT TAKES LIKE 20 SECONDS AND IS VERY EASY. COPY THIS IMAGE AND SAVE IT TO YOUR PC. THEN JUST CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE, CLICK "EDIT" ON YOUR AVATAR, THEN SELECT THE IMAGE!

View attachment 2344260

IF YOU HAVE A MASS TAG LIST, PLEASE SEND IT IN THE REPLIES. AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE NEED TO SEE THIS
Please change mine to

For every normie you see here there’s 100,000 watching TikTok black pill vids. It’s too late to gatekeep this way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 29167, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Bro you ARE a newfag tiktoker. But fine.

My gad, this forum is turning into a white supremacist factory.

nobody here is an actual neo nazi, and who the fuck cares if they are

i would rather "support" neo nazis over having a bunch of HTNs getting surgery
LMAO the guy you're replying to is a graycel that joined about 2 weeks ago
It's already fucking working :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and studymaxxer
what the fuck, do you live in north korea or something? freedom of speech ffs
Germany. They will put you in prison for anything nazi related.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
BB232E93 F319 4B47 AB1E EC6FA26ABEA5

I don’t know if it’s working.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and studymaxxer