Charly5
Charly6
Charly7
Charly8
Charly9
Charly11

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and 2 others
@Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding @Preston @cloUder @StrangerDanger @one job away @Lolcel @Bitch @Marsiere214 @Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @Z3n @Stare @germanlooks @SteelTitan @Acnno @AcneScars @Effortless @mulattomaxxer @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @N1666 @portuguesecel @ArvidGustavsson

Usually i'd go with nordic but this time im going ethnic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bitch, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
Both make my cock hard so idc

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 15390, aBetterMii and 4 others
Nobody can top nordics

E6778CD2 A95D 49DF 9844 A24984E05A54

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, reptiles, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Idc
They both dont want me so idc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Lolcel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
A blonde 2/10 >>>> a ethnic 9/10 (if that even exist)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, Stare and 5 others
@Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding @Preston @cloUder @StrangerDanger @one job away @Lolcel @Bitch @Marsiere214 @Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @Z3n @Stare @germanlooks @SteelTitan @Acnno @AcneScars @Effortless @mulattomaxxer @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @N1666 @portuguesecel @ArvidGustavsson

Usually i'd go with nordic but this time im going ethnic
fake nordic look at her eye color

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
@StrangerDanger An L for Nordics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and StrangerDanger
Top tier blondes don't really appeal to me when compared to top tier brunettes imo

Darker hair and light eyes appeal to me the most

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD, AcneScars and 4 others
Ethnic girl fogs.

But in the grand scheme of things, the 2nd girl isn't even the best-looking Nordic girl out there whereas the 1st girl is about as GL as an ethnic girl can possibly be.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, AscendingHero, Stare and 5 others
Charly1

Im going with Charly. Her smile mogs. :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13787, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
ethnic has better eye area she fogs

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This poll proves white guys like ethnics and ethnics like white girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
The Nordic girl is better looking in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Looks234 and Biiyo03
"nordic" she's med with bleached hair

This poll proves white guys like ethnics and ethnics like white girls
No, in reality white chad would keep the ethnic as a side piece while hes chasing the nordic girl. The indian girl looks retarded with stupid lips bug eyes and a fat nose

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack, reptiles and Looks234
Also that isnt a nordic girl. Thats some shit tier deathnic with bleached hair

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and gamma
No, in reality white chad would keep the ethnic as a side piece while hes chasing the nordic girl. The indian girl looks retarded with stupid lips bug eyes and a fat nose
In reality white chad would have other white girls as sides. Ethnic girl would have to settle for a htn or a chadpreet like @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Indian girls are honestly very unattractive East Africans are like Indians if they were actually good looking lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
if this website ever fails as a forum, at least it can be repurposed into a lookswiki / gigachad / gigastacy search engine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Biiyo03
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Indian girls are honestly very unattractive East Africans are like Indians if they were actually good looking lol
They all look like shit compared to northern euros. They arent even close in aesthetic comparison. The highest tier east african is equal to htn northern euros at best

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Looks234, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
They all look like shit compared to northern euros. They arent even close in aesthetic comparison. The highest tier east african is equal to htn northern euros at best
Northern euros are good looking but blond hair gets very plan at times. Southern and Eastern European girls mog hard

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Jason Voorhees
In reality white chad would have other white girls as sides. Ethnic girl would have to settle for a htn or a chadpreet like @volcelfatcel
No they have ethnic ones on the side too sometimes but theyre like last pick out of all their side girls

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
Northern euros are good looking but blond hair gets very plan at times. Southern and Eastern European girls mog hard
It doesnt get plain. Your shit skin and dark brown shit colored eyes are plain

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and gamma
No they have ethnic ones on the side too sometimes but theyre like last pick out of all their side girls
To be fair besides black women were barley have any options for decent looking nonblack girls tbh chads have access to all races of women at the best we blacks get crumbs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It doesnt get plain. Your shit skin and dark brown shit colored eyes are plain
My guy your black :ROFLMAO: you are deadsss the biggest coon I have ever met

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 14867, Looks234 and 2 others
My guy your black :ROFLMAO: you are deadsss the biggest coon I have ever met
I dont live in fantasy land where shit colored brown eyes is some mega high appeal exotic beauty with tar skin. Face reality for what it is. If anything east africans are the most plain subhumans on earth given their generic shit coloring and hair that lacks diversity

I dont live in fantasy land where shit colored brown eyes is some mega high appeal exotic beauty with tar skin. Face reality for what it is. If anything east africans are the most plain subhumans on earth given their generic shit coloring and hair that lacks diversity
Dude we East Africans are very diverse in our hair. My dad is from Sudan and he has wavey/straight hair my cousins range from curly- straight. Your just a self hating west African LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Dude we East Africans are very diverse in our hair. My dad is from Sudan and he has wavey/straight hair my cousins range from curly- straight. Your just a self hating west African LOL
You look like shit colored monkey pirates with weird features of downgraded euros who never evolved with shit hair and eye color.

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 2 others