GTFIH ETHNIC VS NORDIC FOG BATTLE INSTA WHORES

fog me

• Total voters
Dude we East Africans are very diverse in our hair. My dad is from Sudan and he has wavey/straight hair my cousins range from curly- straight. Your just a self hating west African LOL
You look like a monkey youas well as as your shitty jewfro family will never compare to nordics.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
You look like shit colored monkey pirates with weird features of downgraded euros who never evolved with shit hair and eye color.
I can’t lie that’s true :ROFLMAO:. But not all East Africans look like that
5E32AA39 CAA5 42FC 9AAD 6A1431436CF3
96992506 862D 42E2 B862 4C76A2FA8865

You look like a monkey youas well as as your shitty jewfro family will never compare to nordics.
Dude I black dude calling another black dude a monkey only on looksmax :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They all look like shit compared to northern euros. They arent even close in aesthetic comparison. The highest tier east african is equal to htn northern euros at best

Stacies of all races are similar to each other trying to down play them due to racial is fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5802 and Biiyo03
Stacies of all races are similar to each other trying to down play them due to racial is fucking stupid.
So are chads of all races, however its pretty obv theyre nowhere close to equal

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
0 appeal in the west

The west is barely 1/3rd of the global population by 2060 modt the world will be much richer.

And your delusional if you think other cultures dont have there ideals of women.

Beauty is objective but how 1 responds is subjective.

Socialization, societal out view these play a massive role.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
The west is barely 1/3rd of the global population by 2060 modt the world will be much richer.

And your delusional if you think other cultures dont have there ideals of women.

fax

So are chads of all races, however its pretty obv theyre nowhere close to equal

Stupid comment there very close to equal tyson beckford is very close to white chad or some chadpreet or chang this forum seems to forget thst though for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Biiyo03

Who ares about 3rd world shitholes and in europe they would be seen as somali pirates

Who ares about 3rd world shitholes and in europe they would be seen as somali pirates

There shit holes cause of europe you have a wierd case stockholm syndrome most of india africa was moving towards a positive direction before colonialism.

Stupid comment there very close to equal tyson beckford is very close to white chad or some chadpreet or chang this forum seems to forget thst though for some reason.
No tyson is nowhere near white chad. I bet even low tier white chads mog him. And changs pretty much get 1/10th the results of white chad on tinder, its over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
No tyson is nowhere near white chad. I bet even low tier white chads mog him. And changs pretty much get 1/10th the results of white chad on tinder, its over.

Smv wise white chad mogs im talking psl all chads are really very similar the asians only failo is the recessed cranium but it doesnt play as big of a factor as people make it out.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Blackgymmax