(GTFIH) found some lost psl knowledge (videos)

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
do you remember looks theory?

well, here are some of his videos

i only have to find the jaw and cheekbones videos

does anyone have the looksmax videos? if so post the link, i really like that channel i havent found one video from him, his voice and charisma were face and lms tier

minute 8 10 a few clips from his videos

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, YoungRichNigga, PrisonMike and 17 others
I miss those vids man 👌
Good stuff
I miss the one where he morphed Michael Phelps into a Chad

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 5634, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
First vid is in portuguese my first language so I can send that to my mom lol thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
Some Jew bought the channel and deleted Sephys videos smh

trying to stop the blackpill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Luke LLL, Deleted member 6129 and 4 others
Some Jew bought the channel and deleted Sephys videos smh

trying to stop the blackpill
i remember that, he paid him 50k, tbh it was tough to reject that im sure he didnt make much money with only YouTube ads
i know he was from lookism but i dont know what user he was

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nero, Chadelite, Mousei and 6 others
Him and FACEandLMS were my first introduction to the BlackPill he had great simple videos that got straight to the point
QOVES is more detailed but his voice and delivery is so bad
i remember that, he paid him 50k, tbh it was tough to reject that im sure he didnt make much money with only YouTube ads
50k?!?!???? Why would someone pay that much to silence him 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Nero, Patient A, Deleted member 3202 and 7 others
Him and FACEandLMS were my first introduction to the BlackPill he had great simple videos that got straight to the point

:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Its basically as useful act, as people would restore knowledge lost in the burnt library of alexandria

good job op

• +1
Reactions: Nero, Deleted member 3202, Hector and 1 other person
Do you have the first vid in english and HD quality? Really miss that vid tbh.

That’s fucking insane, they don’t even use the channel... his videos were blowing up big, definitely trying to silence him, but who???
Sephy, he was Sephy I knew him and FaceLMS who was Invisible

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Hector
something nobody talks about in this forum is about qoves monotonous voice, i cant watch his videos because i get bored so fucking fast. imagine we had amazing voices like face and lms and the looksmaxxing channel and then comes that guy who cant even give rhythm to his words lol.
when that guy buy his YouTube channel, at first he said he was going to make more videos and asked in the YouTube community for ideas to future videos. then someone in the comments section said it was a lookism guy who bought that channel, i remember after a few days someone in lookism close to him said that he bought his channel (im sure that i read 50k but if not it was around 30k to 50k) but that guy who bought channel stared to delete the video month after month,first deleted an adriana grande video and another one about male and females difference and dimorphism. month after month he deleted video after video.
That’s fucking insane, they don’t even use the channel... his videos were blowing up big, definitely trying to silence him, but who???
i remember when he made his first videos and stared to blow up, a ton of threads in lookism stared to be make attacking this guys channel saying muh muh normies wil get blakpilled muh we gonna raise the competition for looksmaxxing. he was receiving a ton of hate in the beginning. im surprise he didnt get doxxed

Its basically as useful act, as people would restore knowledge lost in the burnt library of alexandria

good job op
thanks man, what really piss me off is the i havent find the looksmax videos. im sure someone here have them and he doesnt want to share them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Kingkellz and Deleted member 2227
it's bizarre
how come didn't anyone save all videos and sephy himself? If he did, why didn't he just upload it for us?
Why did the new owner ask for ideas but then made the videos private (they're not deleted, he made them private), why didn't he delete the channel itself?

I am gonna start doing Looks Theory kind of videos soon, simple and without voice. But probably in Spanish.

something nobody talks about in this forum is about qoves monotonous voice, i cant watch his videos because i get bored so fucking fast. imagine we had amazing voices like face and lms and the looksmaxxing channel and then comes that guy who cant even give rhythm to his words lol.

when that guy buy his YouTube channel, at first he said he was going to make more videos and asked in the YouTube community for ideas to future videos. then someone in the comments section said it was a lookism guy who bought that channel, i remember after a few days someone in lookism close to him said that he bought his channel (im sure that i read 50k but if not it was around 30k to 50k) but that guy who bought channel stared to delete the video month after month,first deleted an adriana grande video and another one about male and females difference and dimorphism. month after month he deleted video after video.

i remember when he made his first videos and stared to blow up, a ton of threads in lookism stared to be make attacking this guys channel saying muh muh normies wil get blakpilled muh we gonna raise the competition for looksmaxxing. he was receiving a ton of hate in the beginning. im surprise he didnt get doxxed

thanks man, what really piss me off is the i havent find the looksmax videos. im sure someone here have them and he doesnt want to share them.
People loved Sephy, most loved the videos and were in support.

People loved Sephy, most loved the videos and were in support.
ik, he was loved back then. but we know that a guy from lookism bought that channel. i remember some guys coping and hating in some shitty advice section saying that it was because normies will get blackpilled and the blackpill will be mainstream, you know, every time a blackpill channel blows up people get scared. the same with this guy qoves and people here saying muh muh make this forum private. i remember that some guys didnt agree with looks theory (it was a small part that didnt like looks theory)

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
SMH, cant believe nobody archieved the looksmax videos, im sure someone here have the videos and dont wanna share them

• +1
Reactions: Nero, Chadelite, Luke LLL and 1 other person
Rip.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Chadelite
I am gonna start doing Looks Theory kind of videos soon, simple and without voice. But probably in Spanish.
stfu don't spread even more blackpill you faggot

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Chadelite
tbh i don't want this to spread

idk why u guys want to make videos

ascend and gtfo out of psl forever
stfu don't spread even more blackpill you faggot
ikr stupid cunt like him spreading it

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and the next o'pry
tbh i don't want this to spread

idk why u guys want to make videos

ascend and gtfo out of psl forever

ikr stupid cunt like him spreading it
Just because of cunt like that we should make private the forum ...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Just because of cunt like that we should make private the forum ...
TBH THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PRIVATE AGES AGO BUT TBH IT WON'T HAPPEN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1632

He probably deleted it in order to prevent the :blackpill: from going mainstream. If that is why he deleted them, may the gods bless his soul.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Chadelite and forwardgrowth
He probably deleted it in order to prevent the :blackpill: from going mainstream. If that is why he deleted them, may the gods bless his soul.
maybe, i ve heard that dude ascend and he wanted to forget about the psl stuff. i really want to see his videos again not for the looksmaxxing info but for his sense of humor was face and lms level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Blackpill going mainstream can be a hit or miss. Guys can actually find out that looks matters the most and will realize why their not getting any girls. Then, they will either try their hard to ascend and looksmax or they either get depressed. I’m pretty sure majority of men will get depressed or won’t even open their eyes to it,

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
What's so bad about the blackpill going mainstream?

90% will never reach 6 PSL, and 50% will never do surgery because they're fine with being average.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

90% will never reach 6 PSL, and 50% will never do surgery because they're fine with being average.
Blackpill is the pill that will never go mainstream because the mainstream and Jews will stop it immediately. I feel like blackpill can be a cheat code to guys who can look much better if they understand their facial flaws and fix them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Kingkellz
Blackpill is the pill that will never go mainstream because the mainstream and Jews will stop it immediately. I feel like blackpill can be a cheat code to guys who can look much better if they understand their facial flaws and fix them.
Blackpill is the mainstream, it’s just not said explicitly, all females are blackpilled at the core and just virtue signaling to men to keep them in the dark.

• +1
Reactions: Soulrack, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Most guys wouldn't even care though. People care a lot less about their own looks than you think, even when they believe in pretty privilege

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

I guess at this point it's just to be awoke to what's changing as a society over all.

Not much we can do or change currently and tbf their is a lot surgery can do not a single 1 here is invested including me.

Blackpill is the mainstream, it’s just not said explicitly, all females are blackpilled at the core and just virtue signaling to men to keep them in the dark.
You’re right. If women actually say blackpill shit publicly on a mainstream level, suicide rates would sky rocket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and PenileFacialSurgery