(GTFIH) FUCK MY FAMILY GENES: RAGE

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
IM GONNA EXPLAIN EVERYTHING.

IM AN INCEL BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY GENES.

MY MOM IS A 163 CM ETHNIC WOMAN WITH GOOD TITS BUT MTB.

MY DAD WOULD BE INCEL NOWADAYS: BALD, BUG EYES, SHIT JAW AND CHIN, RECESSED AS FUCK AND GAY ALIEN SKULL. AT LEAST HE WAS 5'10" AT PRIME, BUT NOTHING WORKED WITH ME.

MY MOM JUST CHOOSED MY DAD BECAJSE OF STATUS WHEN SHE WAS A TEENAGER.

THEY ARE BOOMERS AND THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM AN INCEL.

I NEVER HAD FRIENDS BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS THE WEIRD UGLY AND SHORT AT THE GROUP OF CLASS, ALMOST NO ONE TALKED TO ME AND I GOT BULLIED AT HIGH SCHOOL (13-15 YEARS OLD).

NOW I AM AT UNIVERSITY AND ALSO NO FRIENDS AND NO GIRLS TALK TO ME. I AM 21 YEARS OLD KISSLESS HUGLESS HANDHOLDLESS VIRGIN BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS AND AUTISM (CONSEQUENCE OF LOOKS). I'M 5'7" JFL, BUT WITH MANLET PROPORTIONS.

KEEP COPING WITH MENTALCELDOM, EVEN SHY PEOPLE GETS LAID BECAUSE GIRLS APPROACH THEM OR GIVE THEM IOIs.

IF U DONT GET YOUR FIRST KISS BEFORE 20 ITS ALREADY OVER FOR YOU BOYO.

KYS AND DO A FAVOR TO HUMANITY. WE SHOULD MAKE MANLETS TO KILL THEMSELVES.

WE DONT NEED SHIT MANLET UGLY ETHNIC GENES.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ManzareK, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
Keep crying mentalcel, just wear 2 inch lifts if it bothers you alot, with your face if you're still khhv it's your problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and enchanted_elixir
Keep crying mentalcel, just wear 2 inch lifts if it bothers you alot, with your face if you're still khhv it's your problem
MAN U ONLY SAW FRAUDED PICS AND I STILL LOOK INCEL/MID.

IF U ARE ETHNIC MANLET U SHOULD KILL YOURSELF NOWADAYS

:dafuckfeels:

You literally had guys approaching you to ask if you wanted to hang out with them :feelskek:
MAN THEY SAID THAT BECAUSE I WAS NEXT TO THEM AND I LITERALLY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE GOING OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO MOG ME

I DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT SOCIALLY

Were the same my mom is 4'10 bro FUCK MY PARENTS I HATE THEM. MY DAD IS 5'6

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Race > Height > face

Go to ur moms original country so u dont get ethnic failo

Get LL/lifts/short country or combination

Get face surgeries

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12 and Cutecel2001
Race > Height > face

Get face surgeries
true over for our romaniancelism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Your mom was not Spanish? What race was she?

you look good. Just gotta learn how to talk to women

work hard on social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Race > Height > face

Get face surgeries
ethnic failo in spain?? are you srs lol

• +1
Nigga holy shit you are lucky you even got to 5’6
True am barely 5'6 just barely. If i was blackpilled but grew into a 5'3 nigger like i was supposed to i wouldve went er on filipinos. These niggers will breed ANYTHING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and House Lannister
How did you end up short? My mom is 5'0 dad is 5'9 and I still ended up 5'11(younger brothers are taller than me)

• +1
Race > Height > face

Get face surgeries
My MOM IS spanish but looks ethnic...

I actually wear lifts but no lifts for tREX ARMS

THEY WONT PAY ME FACE SURGERIES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Your mom was not Spanish? What race was she?

you look good. Just gotta learn how to talk to women

work hard on social skills
It is spanish but idk which race IS she.

Nah man, social skills are cope if u are manlet ethnic

How did you end up short? My mom is 5'0 dad is 5'9 and I still ended up 5'11(younger brothers are taller than me)
Genetics... My mom brothers are 165 cm

lol i got my first kiss at 13
nigga said before 20

if u didn't have ur first gf at 12 or 11 its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001, enchanted_elixir and Growth Plate
lol i got my first kiss at 13
nigga said before 20

if u didn't have ur first gf at 12 or 11 its over
In kindergarten, I was told a black girl had a crush on me. In 3rd or 4th grade, an obese black girl told me she liked me in a srs tone, but when I brought it up she said she was lying. In 5th grade, an indian girl's hispanic female friend yelled out the indian girl had a crush on me. Then in 8th grade, I was told by a guy a black girl had a crush on me

Obviously the middle school one was a lie because I had my hair shaved and my chin was giga recessed and subhuman and still is

I was 4psl and cute in elementary school before puberty destroyed me, but idk. They were all lies

It's like that TikTok meme "Let's ask Samantha for her snap as a joke"

• Woah
Reactions: alriodai
In kindergarten, I was told a black girl had a crush on me. In 3rd or 4th grade, an obese black girl told me she liked me in a srs tone, but when I brought it up she said she was lying. In 5th grade, an indian girl's hispanic female friend yelled out the indian girl had a crush on me. Then in 8th grade, I was told by a guy a black girl had a crush on me

Obviously the middle school one was a lie because I had my hair shaved and my chin was giga recessed and subhuman and still is

I was 4psl and cute in elementary school before puberty destroyed me, but idk. They were all lies

It's like that TikTok meme "Let's ask Samantha for her snap as a joke"
Nah bro ur black
u got more lower standards in term of looks, also most blacks are chin recessed jfl

U look ok i bet wish i was ur friend irl

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
:dafuckfeels:

You literally had guys approaching you to ask if you wanted to hang out with them :feelskek:
What??? @Pendejo are you ok? What kind of a stupid question is that? Most guys get approached by other people to hang out with them...the only thing it says about you is that you're at least a LTN. How do you think most normies meet girls? It's by befriending other people lmfao

What??? @Pendejo are you ok? What kind of a stupid question is that? Most guys get approached by other people to hang out with them...the only thing it says about you is that you're at least a LTN. How do you think most normies meet girls? It's by befriending other people lmfao
Nigger what question? Are you illiterate and cannot see that it is an statement or what? All I am saying is that he is an utter retard for complaining about not having friends when he had people trying to befriend him, idk how tf you drew the conclusion that I was calling him a mogger :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Nigger what question? Are you illiterate and cannot see that it is an statement or what? All I am saying is that he is an utter retard for complaining about not having friends when he had people trying to befriend him, idk how tf you drew the conclusion that I was calling him a mogger :lul:
My bad then. I thought for once you were calling this guy a mogger lmfao. The reason for that is cause others have called him a mogger and i couldn't believe YOU of all people would do the same