(GTFIH) HELP ASAP I BROKE UP WITH MY GF SHOULD I GET BACK WITH HER

A

abracadabra

Iron
WHAT SHOULD I DO HELP ME GIVE UR OPINIONS IF I FUCKED UP OR SHOULD I GO BACK TO THE GAME AND FUCK HOES FOR FUN THEN GO BACK TO HER

I started talking this girl 6 months ago and shes muslim and I larped being muslim so i can get with her, I looked at her lustfully at first but honestly shes the most perfect girl, she has good morals beautiful arabian girl honestly she checks off all the boxes, never talked to a guy other than me before, i was her first everything, i took her virginity, first kiss, first valentine first everything.
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

Whereas me I have experience with talking to girls so i basically manipulated her into getting what i want and we got into a argument yesterday about a tiktok sound because i jokingly said "this sound reminds me of my ex" and she got angry and then i got angry at her for getting angry because she promised she wouldnt and so what i did because islamically your supoosed to be married to a muslim but i dont think im ready for marriage + im 16 and i would have to waste 2 years of my life with her knowing that i couldnt marry her because i want to explore other girls i was thinking of doing that when talking to her but that would of caused more confusion so now i told her we should see other people and she started crying very badly and she ended up vomitting because of how much she cried because i told her i feel like we should take a break i just didnt want to waste her time because in 2 months talking to her i said i was gonna marry her and have her kids it was a wrong thing to say ebcause i basically guided her on and the worst thing is i told to her last night i said "i miss the game" and she called me disgusting for wasting her time i know i fucked up and im the bad guy but i dont know what to do now i wish i met her later in my life because shes the most perfect girl ever.

I NEED HELP ASAP

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Xangsane, Lidian and 4 others
The words you are about to read ,should become ingrained in your brain

LTR IS CUCKOLDRY ,UNLESS YOU ARE CHEATING ON THE WHORE ,IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO HER MAKE SURE TO CHEAT BEHIND HER BACK FOR THE REST OF THE RELATIONSHIP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Ryldoo IS COPING, vampmaxxer and 2 others
The words you are about to read ,should become ingrained in your brain

LTR IS CUCKOLDRY ,UNLESS YOU ARE CHEATING ON THE WHORE ,IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO HER MAKE SURE TO CHEAT BEHIND HER BACK FOR THE REST OF THE RELATIONSHIP
shes not a whore shes never talked to a guy before me

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
My honest reaction:

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Get back with her while you also return to the game and fuck hoes behind her back, you get the best of both worlds

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, USERΝAME, ryuken and 1 other person
Get back with her while you also return to the game and fuck hoes behind her back, you get the best of both worlds
how tho she will find out because she has my location and its girls that goes to my college so they will find it thru her friends

nigga you're evil
Yeah bro a muslim virgin is gonna ask a guy for his snap she never talked to anyone else ever i swear!!

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and USERΝAME
how tho she will find out because she has my location and its girls that goes to my college so they will find it thru her friends
If there is a will there's a way, people cheat all the time and get away with it. If she finds out then it's no real problem, you're back in the game fucking hoes anyway

• +1
its over forgetting her is the best thing u can do

Muslim girl virgin asks a black dude for his snap in the mall either larp or complete utter top .00001% luck

Was your girlfriend a melanated ebony queen?

That first picture was a off guard picture took by my friend g that is normal lighting lel
Oh ok then high htn in that pic but they look like 2 diff ppl tbh would have to see a clear pic

it might be true he isn't a subhuman
😭😭 U looksmax niggas r not serious i just came to tell my story i dont have anyone to impress in this forum jordan barret sexuals

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
😭😭 U looksmax niggas r not serious i just came to tell my story i dont have anyone to impress in this forum jordan barret sexuals
*hugs you* you're in a safe place

• JFL
Reactions: abracadabra
Ok well still muslim girl virgin APPROACHES BLACK guy

Literally top .0001 percent

How to pull girls?