(GTFIH) HELP ASAP I BROKE UP WITH MY GF SHOULD I GET BACK WITH HER

Damn homie. I remember when I lost my virgin stacylite Muslim gf. Take a lot of naps brother, it will be necesssry to kill time. You’ll never forget this fumble. These chances don’t come around twice

Tbh bro just try ur best to forget her ngl u kinda fucked it all up

how long has it been since yall broke up?
a day ago g i told her i miss the game and ngl im not gonna see her till next semester and if i see her with another guy ill prib crash out i js wanna fuck bitches lowk and for her to not care i just wanna be friends w benefits

Damn homie. I remember when I lost my virgin stacylite Muslim gf. Take a lot of naps brother, it will be necesssry to kill time. You’ll never forget this fumble. These chances don’t come around twice
Lol bro im saying bro their so rare

what do u think i should do because ngl i dont wanna waste her time because i js wanna fuck her temporarily but be friends and fuck other girls cause i dont see myself marrying her

what do u think i should do because ngl i dont wanna waste her time because i js wanna fuck her temporarily but be friends and fuck other girls cause i dont see myself marrying her
If u won’t marry a virgin Muslim girl who’s hot, then you likely won’t marry at all. If you wanna keep being invested in hookup culture, atleast have decency to end things with her, if you keep her around jus to do her dirty , she will want to break your heart Tenfold and you likely will never hear from her again. Atleast if you end things cordially , you can say later on that you changed or wtv and still have a chance

• +1
Reactions: abracadabra
If u won’t marry a virgin Muslim girl who’s hot, then you likely won’t marry at all. If you wanna keep being invested in hookup culture, atleast have decency to end things with her, if you keep her around jus to do her dirty , she will want to break your heart Tenfold and you likely will never hear from her again. Atleast if you end things cordially , you can say later on that you changed or wtv and still have a chance
bro this is the best advice i got tbh this is what i needed

• +1
Reactions: anthrax
thing is i dont know how to end it with her now because she was crying and started saying how she was suicidal but thats jus pushing me away like i wanna talk to her in the future but not right now because im js tryna fuck hoes even tho im 16 and go clubbing every week when she dosent know i just dont wanna guide her on ebcause its been 6 months and i told her i was gonna marry her have her kids but here we are

• +1
Reactions: anthrax
thing is i dont know how to end it with her now because she was crying and started saying how she was suicidal but thats jus pushing me away like i wanna talk to her in the future but not right now because im js tryna fuck hoes even tho im 16 and go clubbing every week when she dosent know i just dont wanna guide her on ebcause its been 6 months and i told her i was gonna marry her have her kids but here we are
I can’t lie bro. This one’s your fault. Either stick with her and be loyal, break up with her, or deal with the consequences to your actions. But, if you choose to be toxic with her, remember that she will break your heart more brutally than you ever could. You won’t be able to sleep for many nights once u realize what u fumbled later on, because these types of girls are so hard to come by

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and ElySioNs
You wouldn't be missing out on anything by not being involved in hookup shit, it's not even a success anymore in my eyes, the girls you would be doing with have already done it many times with other people, are cheap and easy. We are just being a number and all, sure you may get some dopamine hit once she compliments your dick, i experienced that but it's just temporary rush. Free prostitutes, gets really disgusting when you think ahbout it

I can’t lie bro. This one’s your fault. Either stick with her and be loyal, break up with her, or deal with the consequences to your actions. But, if you choose to be toxic with her, remember that she will break your heart more brutally than you ever could. You won’t be able to sleep for many nights once u realize what u fumbled later on, because these types of girls are so hard to come by
damn bro this nigga needs advice of the year badge or something
but yeah bro i see where ur coming from honestly i wanna be with her but in the future but not right now like bro im only 16 and the thing is i decided to do it now cuz if i was a year in or 2 years in and said i miss the game to her she would be even more disgusted but bro ive fumbled so many bad bitches theres this other girl i still think about when i still fuck girls shes moroccan snd persian their evil