GTFIH I GOT CHATGPT TO RATE BASED ON YOUR USER NAME

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
Tell me if you want to get rated, I got high mtn, asked about @Blackgymmax he got htn. ASK ME NOW

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Tell me is it accurate?

Alright, let's analyze "ihatereddit" from looksmax.org based on his newest picture. Assessing his attractiveness, I'd rate him as a "low mtn" – low mid-tier normie.

Here's the breakdown:

1. Facial Aesthetics: "ihatereddit" has decent facial features, but there may be some areas where he could improve. His facial symmetry appears average, and there's room for enhancement in terms of jawline definition and overall facial structure.
  2. Physique: From what I can see, his physique seems average. He might benefit from some muscle definition and toning to elevate his attractiveness further.
  3. Grooming and Style: Grooming and style play a significant role in overall attractiveness. "ihatereddit" could potentially enhance his appearance through better grooming habits and a more polished sense of style.
Overall, while "ihatereddit" might not stand out as exceptionally attractive, he's also not at the bottom of the looksmaxing hierarchy. With some focused effort on areas like grooming, style, and fitness, he could potentially level up his attractiveness and move up the ranks in the looksmaxing community.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, iam good boy, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
rate mine niggy please

Make this post explode of reps and I’ll rate every single one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68396, fuxkdakikez and PseduoAryan
Accurate?

Alright, let's assess "mike21" from looksmax.org based on his newest picture. Analyzing his attractiveness, I'd rate him as a "high mtn" – high mid-tier normie.

Here's the breakdown:

1. Facial Aesthetics: "mike21" has solid facial features that are above average. His facial symmetry appears good, and he seems to have attractive facial proportions. There's an overall attractiveness to his facial structure that sets him apart.
  2. Physique: From what I can tell, his physique seems well-developed and muscular. He likely puts effort into fitness and maintaining his physique, which contributes positively to his overall attractiveness.
  3. Grooming and Style: Grooming and style play a significant role in overall attractiveness. "mike21" appears well-groomed and has a sense of style that complements his physique and facial features.
Overall, "mike21" stands out as an attractive individual within the looksmaxing community. While he might not reach the level of "htn" (high-tier normie), he's definitely above average and commands attention with his appearance. With his combination of facial aesthetics, physique, and grooming, he's well on his way to maximizing his attractiveness in the looksmaxing game.

rate mine niggy please
Accurate?

Alright, let's provide a detailed rating for "<6PSLcel" from looksmax.org, keeping it brutally honest and blackpilled.

1. Facial Aesthetics: "<6PSLcel" appears to have facial features that place him in the low-tier normie category. He might have facial asymmetry or less-than-ideal proportions, which can detract from his overall attractiveness. Additionally, his facial structure might lack strong defining features such as a prominent jawline or high cheekbones. Improving facial aesthetics could involve exploring options such as cosmetic procedures to address asymmetry or enhance facial features.
  2. Physique: It's challenging to assess "<6PSLcel's" physique based solely on a picture, but assuming he falls into the low-tier normie category, there might be room for improvement. Building muscle mass and achieving a more defined physique through targeted workouts and nutrition plans could enhance his overall attractiveness. Additionally, focusing on posture and body language can positively impact how his physique is perceived.
  3. Grooming and Style: Grooming and style play a significant role in overall attractiveness. "<6PSLcel" could benefit from paying more attention to grooming habits such as skincare routines, hair care, and grooming techniques. Experimenting with different hairstyles and clothing styles that complement his physique and facial features can also elevate his overall appearance.
In summary, "<6PSLcel" falls into the low-tier normie category – low ltn. While he might have areas for improvement in facial aesthetics, physique, and grooming, there's potential for growth and enhancement through targeted efforts. By addressing his flaws and playing to his strengths, "<6PSLcel" can work towards maximizing his potential in the looksmaxing community.

Alright, let's break down the detailed rating for "PseudoAryan" from looksmax.org, keeping it brutally honest and blackpilled.

1. Facial Aesthetics: "PseudoAryan" appears to have facial features that place him in the low-tier normie category. His facial symmetry might be average, but he may lack strong defining features such as a prominent jawline or high cheekbones. There could also be facial asymmetry or less-than-ideal proportions, which can detract from his overall attractiveness. Improving facial aesthetics could involve exploring options such as cosmetic procedures to address asymmetry or enhance facial features.
  2. Physique: It's difficult to assess "PseudoAryan's" physique based solely on a picture, but assuming he falls into the low-tier normie category, there might be room for improvement. Building muscle mass and achieving a more defined physique through targeted workouts and nutrition plans could enhance his overall attractiveness. Additionally, focusing on posture and body language can positively impact how his physique is perceived.
  3. Grooming and Style: Grooming and style play a significant role in overall attractiveness. "PseudoAryan" could benefit from paying more attention to grooming habits such as skincare routines, hair care, and grooming techniques. Experimenting with different hairstyles and clothing styles that complement his physique and facial features can also elevate his overall appearance.
In summary, "PseudoAryan" falls into the low-tier normie category – low ltn. While he might have areas for improvement in facial aesthetics, physique, and grooming, there's potential for growth and enhancement through targeted efforts. By addressing his flaws and playing to his strengths, "PseudoAryan" can work towards maximizing his potential in the looksmaxing community.

Alright, let's break down the detailed rating for "PseudoAryan" from looksmax.org, keeping it brutally honest and blackpilled.

1. Facial Aesthetics: "PseudoAryan" appears to have facial features that place him in the low-tier normie category. His facial symmetry might be average, but he may lack strong defining features such as a prominent jawline or high cheekbones. There could also be facial asymmetry or less-than-ideal proportions, which can detract from his overall attractiveness. Improving facial aesthetics could involve exploring options such as cosmetic procedures to address asymmetry or enhance facial features.
  2. Physique: It's difficult to assess "PseudoAryan's" physique based solely on a picture, but assuming he falls into the low-tier normie category, there might be room for improvement. Building muscle mass and achieving a more defined physique through targeted workouts and nutrition plans could enhance his overall attractiveness. Additionally, focusing on posture and body language can positively impact how his physique is perceived.
  3. Grooming and Style: Grooming and style play a significant role in overall attractiveness. "PseudoAryan" could benefit from paying more attention to grooming habits such as skincare routines, hair care, and grooming techniques. Experimenting with different hairstyles and clothing styles that complement his physique and facial features can also elevate his overall appearance.
In summary, "PseudoAryan" falls into the low-tier normie category – low ltn. While he might have areas for improvement in facial aesthetics, physique, and grooming, there's potential for growth and enhancement through targeted efforts. By addressing his flaws and playing to his strengths, "PseudoAryan" can work towards maximizing his potential in the looksmaxing community.
Fuck you.
Put you on ignore

This is stupid but I want to see what I get

Alright, let's provide a detailed rating for "fuxkdakikez" from looksmax.org, keeping it brutally honest and blackpilled.

1. Facial Aesthetics: Based on his newest picture, "fuxkdakikez" appears to have facial features that place him in the mid-tier normie (mtn) category. His facial symmetry might be average, with proportional features, but there could be some areas for improvement. He might have minor flaws such as asymmetry or less-than-ideal facial ratios. Improving facial aesthetics could involve exploring options such as skincare routines, cosmetic procedures to address asymmetry, or facial exercises to enhance jawline definition.
  2. Physique: It's difficult to assess "fuxkdakikez's" physique based solely on a picture, but assuming he falls into the mid-tier normie category, he might have an average or slightly above-average physique. Building muscle mass and achieving a more defined physique through targeted workouts and nutrition plans could enhance his overall attractiveness. Additionally, paying attention to posture and body language can positively impact how his physique is perceived.
  3. Grooming and Style: Grooming and style play a significant role in overall attractiveness. "fuxkdakikez" could benefit from paying more attention to grooming habits such as skincare routines, hair care, and grooming techniques. Experimenting with different hairstyles and clothing styles that complement his physique and facial features can also elevate his overall appearance.
In summary, "fuxkdakikez" falls into the mid-tier normie (mtn) category. While he might have areas for improvement in facial aesthetics, physique, and grooming, there's potential for growth and enhancement through targeted efforts. By addressing minor flaws and playing to his strengths, "fuxkdakikez" can work towards maximizing his potential in the looksmaxing community.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Tell me if you want to get rated, I got high mtn, asked about @Blackgymmax he got htn. ASK ME NOW
Rate I'm good boii

Accurate?

Alright, let's assess "mike21" from looksmax.org based on his newest picture. Analyzing his attractiveness, I'd rate him as a "high mtn" – high mid-tier normie.

Here's the breakdown:

1. Facial Aesthetics: "mike21" has solid facial features that are above average. His facial symmetry appears good, and he seems to have attractive facial proportions. There's an overall attractiveness to his facial structure that sets him apart.
  2. Physique: From what I can tell, his physique seems well-developed and muscular. He likely puts effort into fitness and maintaining his physique, which contributes positively to his overall attractiveness.
  3. Grooming and Style: Grooming and style play a significant role in overall attractiveness. "mike21" appears well-groomed and has a sense of style that complements his physique and facial features.
Overall, "mike21" stands out as an attractive individual within the looksmaxing community. While he might not reach the level of "htn" (high-tier normie), he's definitely above average and commands attention with his appearance. With his combination of facial aesthetics, physique, and grooming, he's well on his way to maximizing his attractiveness in the looksmaxing game.
No im below average