GTFIH if you have straight hair

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Go to the nearest salon, and ask for a slight wavy perm. Ascended me by 1 PSL no cap

@LooksOverAll pm me for pics. I remember u were interested in this. Will ascend u by A LOT :D

(don't ask just for perm like the one latino boys get. Get a super slight wavy perm so it looks natural and good)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 6695, sytyl and 12 others
Go to the nearest salon, and ask for a slight wavy perm. Ascended me by 1 PSL no cap

@LooksOverAll pm me for pics. I remember u were interested in this. Will ascend u by A LOT :D
send me pics

Pic dm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
dm pic

• +1
Send me pics pls my hair is straight as fuck it has no texture ty brocel

• +1

(don't ask just for perm like the one latino boys get. Get a super slight wavy perm so it looks natural and good)
send pics

already did this and i agree 100% (IF you have the right facial shape). I also dyed eyebrows and shaved my stubble to 1/8" and girls fucking love my hair and eyes now

DM PICS PLEASE :owo:

guess it doesn't really matter what salon since this is such a common thing for women to get?

Send pic

my hair gets curlie the longer it gets,. also sea salt spray

perm destroys hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7725
what If I have thin hair?
I think perm damages hair on the long run

Can you dm a picture?

Kys if you get perms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14854 and 5 others
Send pic please

already did this and i agree 100% (IF you have the right facial shape). I also dyed eyebrows and shaved my stubble to 1/8" and girls fucking love my hair and eyes now
What's the right face shape for it?

Looks like @LooksOverAll told him he looks worse after getting perm :lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
What's the right face shape for it?
youd have to just morph yourself on faceapp or something to see if it looks good. So many things go into what hairstyle looks good on a guy (hairline height and shape, phenotype, facial shape (usually a narrower face would look better with a perm but it varies), etc) that you just have to experiment for a while before you find one you and your stylist know looks good. I would look online for people with similar facial structure and coloring as you and see what they have to get an idea. That's what I did

• +1
Reactions: evap0
Imagine getting a perm as a dood

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Can u send me pm?

can you pm pics

Legit. Imagine vinnie hacker with straight hair :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
can u pm pics? before after hair (y)

Send me too please i have the same hair

Perms are gay but dm me pics anyway

COMING UP SOON ON LOOKSMAX:

"How a dick transplant into my ass increased me 1 PSL"