GTFIH in this stream

lifefuel for twinks from qt

If i had big cock i would just start jeking off there, they would chose me every single time, i would crush competition with that cock

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
how did you get so fat? again
you do realize I can fast no food for 30 days at a time and legit lose a pound a day right?

never far from being ripped since I ascended fasting over 150days in 30 day intervals over the course of a year

• Ugh..
what did he say?
"i like independent women, i consider myself pretty courteous", says he's 5'9 and immediately starts explaining and excusing himself fuckin lol, guy's a goldmine for cringe

what mayorga said. and he said "i dont care if i dont finish during sex as long as my partner does" also "i'm into group type of stuff" or smth like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
you do realize I can fast no food for 30 days at a time and legit lose a pound a day right?

never far from being ripped since I ascended fasting over 150days in 30 day intervals over the course of a year
I swear you said this last year and the year before that too? how long is your "cut" going to last? you didnt even bulk after your last cut, you just rebounded and got fat again. and now your planning to cut again on 0 food? why dont you just have some discipline and stop bing eating.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
if bottom guy didnt have that facial structure and bodyfat he would be long gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3195
I swear you said this last year and the year before that too? how long is your "cut" going to last? you didnt even bulk after your last cut, you just rebounded and got fat again. and now your planning to cut again on 0 food? why dont you just have some discipline and stop bing eating.
I've literally been recovering from gyno surgery for the last 3 months, just stop

Even if you pay me i wont watch this shit jfl

top guy (the cuck) mogs you to death
the bottom guy has some insane zygos, i wonder if he injected fillers before this interview or w.e the fck this stream is supposed to be.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2486
"description of incel"

JFL

'incel' :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
top guy (the cuck) mogs you to death
you really wanna trigger me i swear but i find it cool. i don't watch it but wanna say : better die as a strong man than ever becoming a cuck. fuck these soy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
the bottom guy has some insane zygos, i wonder if he injected fillers before this interview or w.e the fck this stream is supposed to be.
his zygos is carrying the entire persona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Alexanderr, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
LOOKS THEORY DEBUNKED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

THIS BOTTOM LEFT GIRL FUAAAAAAAAAARK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 3043
If the next guy isn’t chad I’m turning off of stream to jack off to Mia malkova

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mayorga, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
I feel like bottom right foid is pretending too hate him but would still fuck him

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 2486
Bottom guy's trying too hard to be a character for the show
But he is very goodlooking, and 100% slaying new girls on a daily basis

I feel like bottom right foid is pretending too hate him but would still fuck him
i mean she has access to all the gigachads

The new guy is a ugly cel I’m off to open the hub
i mean she has access to all the gigachads

I have no idea who she is tbh, I suppose I’d she is popular.

Someone @ when theres a chad on stream

• +1
Someone @ when theres a chad on stream
guy on stream now is chad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and xit
this dude is cucking himself with huge headphones

makes his skull look tiny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810