[GTFIH] "incel a disturbing short film"

Mashallah, more anti-incel propaganda >:==(

May these anti incel creators's aesthetics be smited by Allah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Jfl at casting a noncel looking guy instead of a subhuman. Jfl at not showing how women treat subhumans

Jfl. Honestly I'm the least incel poster here and I hate shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Jfl at casting a noncel looking guy instead of a subhuman. Jfl at not showing how women treat subhumans

Jfl. Honestly I'm the least incel poster here and I hate shit like this
It's impressive for someone that's Chad tier like yourself to have become blackpilled, might be equally impressive that I ended up blackpilled and not some soyboy cuck judging by my T levels lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I hate bluepilled faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
It's impressive for someone that's Chad tier like yourself to have become blackpilled, might be equally impressive that I ended up blackpilled and not some soyboy cuck judging by my T levels lmao.
It's cuz I didn't always get attention and I know what it's like to be ghosted and tossed aside by women based on my looks. So yes I am pretty heavily blackpilled ngl

• +1
Watched the whole thing and laughed at the masturbation scene because I’m an immature cunt.

• +1
Watched the whole thing and laughed at the masturbation scene because I’m an immature cunt.
Who tf wanks like that.....

• +1
Clearly the whole film can be mocked and discredited for just that alone
The ending was complete crap, the asian guy would be an incel irl too. :feelskek:

• +1
FATAL CRINGE
Obvious Elliot Rodger knockoff
This white kid is disgusting, he should wash his penis with soap and water after fap

Inshallah ya rab

• +1
After watching this shit I'm not fapping again, legit

Wtf is this crap

• +1
We have BDD and self esteem issues for sure. This is what a real incel looks like- socially akward, extreme framecel, literal autist.

• +1
This film is actually how people think of incels, literally the most down and out, harmless people in the first world. Jfl at making this "haunting" film about this autistic killer when most incels are just sad, depressed, non NT virgins.

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176
This film is actually how people think of incels, literally the most down and out, harmless people in the first world. Jfl at making this "haunting" film about this autistic killer when most incels are just sad, depressed, non NT virgins.

Jfl
the minute i saw the guys profile shot i laughed my ass off. hes literally a chad dressed as a nerd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
the minute i saw the guys profile shot i laughed my ass off. hes literally a chad dressed as a nerd
Exactly. Cuz based on blackpilled ideology, no one would watch it if they cast a 5'2 Indian janitor

• +1
Why is a short skinny framecel a larger and more disturbing threat than literal rapists? Society at it's current state drives me insane.

• +1
Exactly. Cuz based on blackpilled ideology, no one would watch it if they cast a 5'2 Indian janitor
LOL it seems like you got it

• +1
Why is a short skinny framecel a larger and more disturbing threat than literal rapists? Society at it's current state drives me insane.
Exactly bro. Incels are just genetic refuge forced to live in a lookist world. angry, sad men that are no threat to anyone and people attack them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176
lol @ 4:57 mark

they made a character based on my .me profile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and ZyzzReincarnate
LOL that music he puts on at the 7 and the half minute mark i listen to frequently. These parallels make me uncomfortable tbh :feelskek:

• +1
LOL that music he puts on at the 7 and the half minute mark i listen to frequently. These parallels make me uncomfortable tbh :feelskek:
They really do know incels!!!1! :eek::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
They really do know incels!!!1! :eek::soy::soy::soy:

Hey hey, don't call me an incel buddy. I may be involuntary celibate but that doesnt make me an incel !!! JFL :lul:

• +1
Hey hey, don't call me an incel buddy. I may be involuntary celibate but that doesnt make me an incel !!! JFL :lul:
I-IM A VIRGIN BUT IM NOT LIKE THOSE INCELS

• +1