GTFIH, Insane JBW in Kenya.

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
JFL I have said it before that Kenyan women are the whores of africa but this takes it to the T. Not only have they been shagged by Arabs and curries BUT NOW EVEN CUMSKINS. If your non black and like black foids Kenyan women are by far the easiest infact even for black guys Kenyan women are easy

He slayed hundreds of bitches in Kenya giving them aids, he’s literally the white version of that nigga Simon Mol who went to Poland and gave over 100 white girls HIV

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 2832, It'snotover and 24 others
@kumquat @khvirgin @Blackgymmax @Racky @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @latincell95 @exo @UKCurry

This cumskin gone done ran Passport game on Kenyan hoes im Mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Skywalker, Racky and 2 others
@kumquat @khvirgin @Blackgymmax @Racky @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @latincell95 @exo @UKCurry

why is this surprising
lol at
"Not only have they been shagged by Arabs and curries BUT NOW EVEN CUMSKINS"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 14693 and BongMog
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Skywalker, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Over

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Water. JBW works literally everywhere.
That’s not JBW as much as it is Passport/moneygame

Those moroc women were lied 2 about being brought to the west if they slept with the pink devil. Moroc women in europe get Blacked and blacks have no money so BBC game is more legit on them hoes
why is this surprising
lol at
"Not only have they been shagged by Arabs and curries BUT NOW EVEN CUMSKINS"
Cos he had HIV and he went there and spread it more so now a higher % of Kenyan women have aids. We need a new Simon Mol (black guy who gave over 100-300 women HIV in Pooland)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, Skywalker, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
That’s not JBW as much as it is Passport/moneygame

Those moroc women were lied 2 about being brought to the west if they slept with the pink devil. Moroc women in europe get Blacked and blacks have no money so BBC game is more legit on them hoes

Cos he had HIV and he went there and spread it more so now a higher % of Kenyan women have aids. We need a new Simon Mol (black guy who gave over 100-300 women HIV in Pooland)

It wasn't really passport game it's just he was fucking hijabis and conservative women they don't want to fuck a guy before marriage so he had to promise he'd marry them before smashing. Also, on the whole Moroccan women. Is it really that prevalent for them to be with black dudes or is that just Moroccan men losing it over black guys being with their women lmao. ER's father even married a Moroccan after he left ER's mom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving, Deleted member 6128, Skywalker and 1 other person
my last ex was kenyan, they are hella cute.

also gay if you wouldn't.

Attachments

• beautiful_shedigo.webm
    2.2 MB
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Earth Dollar, exo and 7 others
It wasn't really passport game it's just he was fucking hijabis and conservative women they don't want to fuck a guy before marriage so he had to promise he'd marry them before smashing. Also, on the whole Moroccan women. Is it really that prevalent for them to be with black dudes or is that just Moroccan men losing it over black guys being with their women lmao. ER's father even married a Moroccan after he left ER's mom.
Moroc women are the biggest whores in MENALAND it is what it is. I use those face time Omegle apps like monkey and Azar and I’m telling you the amount of times I have had Moroc hoes simp for me on there you’d cry. EE women are also easy asf on them apps as well it’s Insane.

Still those women did shit with him cos they wanted greencard it’s not real JBW

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29710 and 1 other person
Look at this Indian guy getting to fuck a hot as fuck Kenyan girl:

@BongMog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, enchanted_elixir, Skywalker and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Skywalker and BongMog
Look at this Indian guy getting to fuck a hot as fuck Kenyan girl:

@BongMog

This nigga fucks 10x hotter chicks than me and i mog him to another planet

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BongMog and ascension
Moroc women are the biggest whores in MENALAND it is what it is. I use those face time Omegle apps like monkey and Azar and I’m telling you the amount of times I have had Moroc hoes simp for me on there you’d cry. EE women are also easy asf on them apps as well it’s Insane.

I’ll have to do more research into JBW in Morocco then lmao

This is why Obama's dad geomaxxed to Hawaii

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 24940 and 2 others

Which non mena African country has the best looking black women?

How do I get these thots but not the aids?

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet, Skywalker and khvirgin
ethiopia, south sudan, kenya, ghana
nigeria and south africa are probably the thickest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, lil truecel and ascension
Brutal , blacks are considered Dalits in their own country and guys here are proud of being black when they need to bleach TF Outta their skin to claim as a human .

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 6128, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
East Africans are different. They have a complex toward lighter skinned people that other africans lack.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I dunno prob maybe East African women? Like the horn Sudan Ethiopia Somali Djbuti Rwanda Kenya Tanzania.
East Africans are different. They have a complex toward lighter skinned people that other africans lack.
Thank god Ethiopian and Eritrean women love Darkskin BBCs I dunno if I could cope if they didn’t tbh

Why are black women in Africa much better looking than American black women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Skywalker
Kenya is going to be much harder in 5 years

Why are black women in Africa much better looking than American black women
Debatable, they have villiger pheno so it’s over.

But they aren’t fat like American women so body wise they mogg

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon

No thanks bro. I only wanna bang latinas, asians, and whites.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and PrinceLuenLeoncur
OP how are you fuckin' surprised by this in 2023? :feelskek:

but anyways.....i will bleach their whole fucking country in a few years after bleaching SEA...cant wait :love:

itt op=
Sven Kums Buffalo GIF by KAA Gent

JFL I have said it before that Kenyan women are the whores of africa but this takes it to the T. Not only have they been shagged by Arabs and curries BUT NOW EVEN CUMSKINS. If your non black and like black foids Kenyan women are by far the easiest infact even for black guys Kenyan women are easy

He slayed hundreds of bitches in Kenya giving them aids, he’s literally the white version of that nigga Simon Mol who went to Poland and gave over 100 white girls HIV

Not surprised. I have been pointing this out that JBW would work extremely well on black foids and idiot black posters claimed that black women dont like white dudes. The only reason they would ever act like that is because most white men don't like black women so they auto reject to avoid humiliation .

But when a white man gives them the chance they will 100% take it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Skywalker
Not surprised. I have been pointing this out that JBW would work extremely well on black foids and idiot black posters claimed that black women dont like white dudes. The only reason they would ever act like that is because most white men don't like black women so they auto reject to avoid humiliation .

Black women don’t like white guys though (there’s studies to back this up, white guys need to beta bucks or greencard to get black foids)… JBW doesn’t work on them, greencard does however but a chink and chiense man have the same status as a white man in poor asf africa.

Besides Kenyan women are a unique example because they have always been weirdo whores to outsiders their whole hsitory is them being Ayrabed and Curried (curries slay in Kenya), bascislly as I said it’s not JBW it’s just don’t be Kenyan

• Ugh..
Black women don’t like white guys though (there’s studies to back this up, white guys need to beta bucks or greencard to get black foids)… JBW doesn’t work on them, greencard does however but a chink and chiense man have the same status as a white man in poor asf africa.

Besides Kenyan women are a unique example because they have always been weirdo whores to outsiders their whole hsitory is them being Ayrabed and Curried (curries slay in Kenya), bascislly as I said it’s not JBW it’s just don’t be Kenyan
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

If black women like white guys then…. Well damn white girls must worship black men as gods because I can tell you white girls like niggas 5x more than black girls like white guys :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...

High IQ. I've said this for years but non-hood (suburban) black women are the most self hating wannabe whites ever.

I legit think any LTN white guy with decent hair could approach a black suburban Stacey and slay her with ease. Black foids desperately want to be Mulatta like ice spice and want white male validation.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Skywalker
  • JFL
aids farting sub humanoids. all of these people took cock up the ass then instead of repenting their faggot ways started going er on straight people

• JFL
He says the same shit over and over in a forum where pretty much no white men like black women
Really cant read the room
@PrinceLuenLeoncur =
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Muh muh muh muh green card

Ignoring the fact green card is
1) for americans only
2) it doesnt so shit if you pump and dump them in their own countries withou promising to take them elsewhere
3) obviously doesnt apply if you live in their same countries (duh)

Meanwhile i walked all day in Turin ( north italy) and pretty much every black girl was with a white guy

9E1FC22F 5A4E 496D 96C4 3C4992C2EB88

Even if took pics he would say “muh betabuxxxx”

Meanwhile he makes thread about muhhh bbc where he take fake tweets for his agenda

One of the highest iqs on the site

• Love it
Well whatever helps you cope

1) for americans only
2) it doesnt so shit if you pump and dump them in their own countries withou promising to take them elsewhere

Meanwhile i walked all day in Turin ( north italy) and pretty much every black girl was with a white guy

View attachment 2229178

Meanwhile he makes thread about muhhh bbc where he take fake tweets for his agenda

Yes it’s greencard as 3rd world people assume all whites are rich and think they are kind and will take them out of their shithole. So yes it is Greencard game otherwise white men would slay black foids in the west which they cannot do cos black women don’t find them attractive

I have gone Italy race mixing is rare there blacks stick to their own there. The only exception is when there is a lack of people of the same race of the opposite sex which I’m assuming was the case where you went. Go London and you’ll see many white hoes with black men by your logic white women all love BBC. Just stfu retard. Oh and north Italians are rich so beta bucks 🤣 continue to beta bucks black foid you cucks

Attachments

• IMG_5948.png
    IMG_5948.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5949.jpeg
    IMG_5949.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5950.png
    IMG_5950.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 0

1) for americans only

View attachment 2229178

muh bbc :soy:

Stats back me up and show you @khvirgin and @kumquat to be coping. I get that it makes you Cumskins feel better cos your women alll get blacked en masse so you must cope but facts are facts look above at the proof I showed in my other comment (I updated it) now you can all stfu. Blk/mena/Turk women never have and will never like Cumskins

But that won’t stop Becky and Stacy being slayed by bbc eveyday 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Skywalker
Stats back me up and show you @khvirgin and @kumquat to be coping. I get that it makes you Cumskins feel better cos your women alll get blacked en masse so you must cope but facts are facts look above at the proof I showed in my other comment (I updated it) now you can all stfu. Blk/mena/Turk women never have and will never like Cumskins

But that won’t stop Becky and Stacy being slayed by bbc eveyday 😂
@Blackgymmax @5.5psl @4Inch4 @lunin7 @Tylermax @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @JosefMengelecel @ceo @RoBobaFett999 @mrriceguy this has to be @Ozell Israelite tier retardation :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, 5.5psl, lunin7 and 2 others
@Blackgymmax @5.5psl @4Inch4 @lunin7 @Tylermax @enchanted_elixir @Artemis this has to be @Ozell Israelite tier retardation :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
He’s baiting obv

• Hmm...

I Personally want to go to Ghana to monger. Seems safer, and women curvier. :aheago: :feelsez:

Which countries in Africa are safest for a rich JBW looking for prime high-T African ladies?

• Love it
I Personally want to go to Ghana to monger. Seems safer, and women curvier. :aheago: :feelsez:
Women in Ghana don’t want Cumskins. Go to South Africa, Kenya or Senegal.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Skywalker and Artemis