(GTFIH) Is ice hooding a cope?

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
zyZsMjAl.png

I saw these INSANE results here on this forum and I'm wondering if this is actually valid. (picture below) he used an ice mask 20mins a day 3 times. This is literally better than some eye surgeries, is this actually valid or not?

Zw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 24444 and Amexmaxx
If you have deep set eyes with minimal uee then they will work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 22829
Could be fraud. You do know that you can change uee by simply tilting your head down. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bro-Steve, Deleted member 24444, copefuel and 2 others
Can you explain the mechanism behind this
If it doesn't change bone then wtf? Just swelling ur eye area until it sags over your eyes? That is super cringe and not worth it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Can you explain the mechanism behind this
If it doesn't change bone then wtf? Just swelling ur eye area until it sags over your eyes? That is super cringe and not worth it
apparently it increases the brown fat around your eyes, essentially hiding your UEE

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69 and Skry

Canthal tilts of 1st and 3rd photo are different, suggests the head was tilted. Head tilts effect how much upper eyelid is exposed

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 28792, futuregigamogger and 3 others
anyway boyos I'll try it for 2 months and maybe share results

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Obviously they wont work on bug prey tier eyes but if you have a decent shape or almond like then they will work
over for bug eye cels..

but it depends, I have decent eyes but I just have a bit of uee. slightly worse than the guy in my pfp, I'm gonna try it for maybe 2-3 months and see where it gets me. I cant know if I dont try

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and edodalic29
over for bug eye cels..

but it depends, I have decent eyes but I just have a bit of uee. slightly worse than the guy in my pfp, I'm gonna try it for maybe 2-3 months and see where it gets me. I cant know if I dont try
Yeah only option for them is almond eye surgery or rope . If you have an eye area like the guy in the picture it should be worth it . Good luck

Yeah only option for them is almond eye surgery or rope . If you have an eye area like the guy in the picture it should be worth it . Good luck
which picture, the transformation pic or my pfp?

zyZsMjAl.png

I saw these INSANE results here on this forum and I'm wondering if this is actually valid. (picture below) he used an ice mask 20mins a day 3 times. This is literally better than some eye surgeries, is this actually valid or not?

Zw
it works similar results when i take a cold shower
i have really minimal uee it goes to almost sean opry levels after a cold shower

it works similar results when i take a cold shower
i have really minimal uee it goes to almost sean opry levels after a cold shower
same, when I have a cold shower my uee becomes ok. im hoping ice hooding is actually going to last longer than 20 minutes tbh.

Tag me when you do it bhai hope it works and we can get rid of UEE

zyZsMjAl.png

Zw
It actually kind of worked for me, but you consistently have to do it or you will eventually lose your ice hooding gains in 2 weeks. My eyes aren’t very deep set nor they are buggy. They are medium set btw, hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan