(GTFIH)JUST COLD APPROACHED A FOID

UndiagnosedSchizo

UndiagnosedSchizo

Schizo
So i’m currently out right now with my mom (my dad left me), and I was at walmart just walking around with her when I saw this 15 year old blond 5’4 JB stacylite, we locked eye contact for 2 seconds and I smiled, and GUESS WHAT

she smiled back! so basically I instantly got nervous and my dick got hard but luckily it’s small so she couldn’t notice, I say, “H-Hi, what’s your name” (I have a stutter due to diagnosed autism) and she replied “Heyy, my name is UndiagnosedSchizo’s favorite bitch” and I made some light talk, after about 30 seconds my mom got mad at me because she thinks i’m a failure and told me to get going, but before we left I asked the JB for her number and she gave it to me!

what now?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, OGJBSLAYER and 24 others
Bumperoonie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, try2beme, Mio and 1 other person
Shitnobodycaresaboutenthusiast

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, sorrowfulsad, 444 and 4 others
Why tf you getting hard that situation jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, m0ss26, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Why tf you getting hard that situation jfl
because i’m extrmely horny right now. I can’t jerk off anymore because my baby sister sleeps in my room now and my mom got mad at me for cumming on the toilet rim too much ( I forgot to clean up once)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, mid, Tr0ubLe and 20 others
So i’m currently out right now with my mom (my dad left me), and I was at walmart just walking around with her when I saw this 15 year old blond 5’4 JB stacylite, we locked eye contact for 2 seconds and I smiled, and GUESS WHAT

she smiled back! so basically I instantly got nervous and my dick got hard but luckily it’s small so she couldn’t notice, I say, “H-Hi, what’s your name” (I have a stutter due to diagnosed autism) and she replied “Heyy, my name is UndiagnosedSchizo’s favorite bitch” and I made some light talk, after about 30 seconds my mom got mad at me because she thinks i’m a failure and told me to get going, but before we left I asked the JB for her number and she gave
relatable (i havent left my house in 4months)

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
because i’m extrmely horny right now. I can’t jerk off anymore because my baby sister sleeps in my room now and my mom got mad at me for cumming on the toilet rim too much ( I forgot to clean up once)
garden garden garden

• JFL
Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pale God and UndiagnosedSchizo
3 coping klinefeltercels above me

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, a1dancell, TheAbyssinian and 15 others

she smiled back! so basically I instantly got nervous and my dick got hard but luckily it’s small so she couldn’t notice, I say, “H-Hi, what’s your name” (I have a stutter due to diagnosed autism) and she replied “Heyy, my name is UndiagnosedSchizo’s favorite bitch” and I made some light talk, after about 30 seconds my mom got mad at me because she thinks i’m a failure and told me to get going, but before we left I asked the JB for her number and she gave it to me!

what now?
Fakecel...

• JFL
This is not very BLACKPILLED JOKERMAXXED ARTHURFLECKPILLED from your part

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover, cell0xide and 1 other person
gtfo faggot nigger pedo i will find you and penetrate your klinefelter body
it appears that girls like my klinefelter body @MaestheticMaso @Beastimmung @St.TikTokcel @DrKlinefelterPhdMd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and DrKlinefelterPhdMd

what now?
Chads.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, m0ss26 and UndiagnosedSchizo

what now?

• JFL

what now?
Don't trust her. She's going to lure you to her house for a 30 year old BBC to anal rape you

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and UndiagnosedSchizo
Be quiet pedo

• JFL
Bro I'm caging in the bathroom at work mfs can hear me 💀💀💀

Comical dookie type shii

• JFL
What now? Jail.

• JFL
Reactions: 444, try2beme and UndiagnosedSchizo

what now?
mirin her cocky response

• JFL

@SurgeryEnjoyer

Also OP congrats on the approach good stuff keep it up.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, UndiagnosedSchizo and SurgeryEnjoyer
@UndiagnosedSchizo Stats ? Height, looks level and age ? Also jfl react this plz.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and depressionmaxxing
Bumperoonie

• JFL
White girls fiending for primal latino dick

• JFL
Not this fucking vid again.
Unmoggable react. These vids are also peak cage, Jesus they are funnier than the joke itself most of the time.

• JFL
Just jerk off in your room the baby can’t talk. Just don’t cum on its face.

• JFL
Jenkm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer