(GTFIH)JUST COLD APPROACHED A FOID

Imagine looking in the mirror with incredible narrow almond eyes and an insane hollow 3/4 view.
@averagejoe doesnr have to imagine
IMG 0191

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Mogs me, my first facial hair started growing at 15
it’s a failo more than a halo at this age so you don’t have anything to worry about

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Just dropping by to say thanks for all the reacts u ever gave me + nice tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and SurgeryEnjoyer
He really is 15 tho, just an early bloomer.
correct, also jsut solid genetics aswell

tall family members and all the guys in my family have full beards and dimoprhic faces

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Dnrd you have klinefelters

• JFL
I can’t lie he looks different ina lot of his pics lol

some pics he’s like way higher psl than others
Some pics are greasy incel others are 7 PSL. To this day the best picture in PSL history.
M0xckb0 jpg

• JFL
Some pics are greasy incel others are 7 PSL. To this day the best picture in PSL history.
View attachment 2444344
finally found another Orb appreciater! I unironically agree he was 7 PSL in that pic, crazy to think a guy like him could be insecure about his looks and struggle with women

• +1
finally found another Orb appreciater! I unironically agree he was 7 PSL in that pic, crazy to think a guy like him could be insecure about his looks and struggle with women
He was autistic. Got approached and somehow fucked it up.

• JFL
He was autistic. Got approached and somehow fucked it up.
lol, such a brutal NTpill man, even 7psl and perfect frame can’t save you from being a mentalcel :(

• +1
View attachment 2444344
The anime pill is too hard to swallow for too many. Muh gonial angle muh maher chin. Narrow long eyes are the base for a striking face, and pointy chin makes a face way more interesting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and HarrierDuBois
lol, such a brutal NTpill man, even 7psl and perfect frame can’t save you from being a mentalcel :(
Someone ran him on OLD and he got unsolicited nudes from JBs and girls begging for him to fuck them.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and UndiagnosedSchizo
The anime pill is too hard to swallow for too many. Muh gonial angle muh maher chin. Narrow long eyes are the base for a striking face, and pointy chin makes a face way more interesting.
It's all about fitting an archetype. Broad chin is ideal for some heroic faces but lack the mystery of pointy chins. Narrow wide eyes with pointy chin and high set zygos looks inssne.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, It'snotover and UndiagnosedSchizo
chin hs to have decent enoguh heigjt aswell, tall pointy chin looks great
Someone ran him on OLD and he got unsolicited nudes from JBs and girls begging for him to fuck them.
relaly? I saw another user on here saying orb doesn’t cut it on OLD anymore and that he got no success using orb

• +1
It's all about fitting an archetype. Broad chin is ideal for some heroic faces but lack the mystery of pointy chins. Narrow wide eyes with pointy chin and high set zygos looks inssne.
there was a guy on this forum, think his name was vampiremaxxer and he looks exaclty liek what you described

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
Yeah true, however the classic brute/jock looks is more boring to look at compared to the anime archetype, or even the high class to me. However orb did not lack robustness thanks to his frame and neck, who says he is too overrated is coping hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and UndiagnosedSchizo
there was a guy on this forum, think his name was vampiremaxxer and he looks exaclty liek what you described
He has similar pheno to orb but was rated mtn by most, he lacked the perfect eye area and chin
chin hs to have decent enoguh heigjt aswell, tall pointy chin looks great
True. Great take from an undiagnosedSchizo

• JFL
Yeah true, however the classic brute/jock looks is more boring to look at compared to the anime archetype, or even the high class to me. However orb did not lack robustness thanks to his frame and neck, who says he is too overrated is coping hard.
yea, his frame is utterly insane

• +1
He has similar pheno to orb but was rated mtn by most, he lacked the perfect eye area and chin

True. Great take from an undiagnosedSchizo
really? I could’ve sworn they were rating him HTN-Chadlite and even st. tiktokcel was complimenting him

• JFL
really? I could’ve sworn they were rating him HTN-Chadlite and even st. tiktokcel was complimenting him
My bad then. I know who you are referring to and yeah he was htn/CL, i remember he showed his ascension from 16 to 20. His pheno was similar
yea, his frame is utterly insane
Nigga had more androgen receptors in his frame than other 20 men in their entire bodies.

• JFL
Who is it
It has to be either @St.TikTokcel or @Beastimmung

Whoever it is, I forgive that user for all the sins he has committed

• JFL
My bad then. I know who you are referring to and yeah he was htn/CL, i remember he showed his ascension from 16 to 20. His pheno was similar

Nigga had more androgen receptors in his frame than other 20 men in their entire bodies.
Who is it
yes, his pheno was def simialir to orb. Idk what happened to him tho. crazy part about that is pre ascension orb had nowhere near the same frame

LooksOverAll

• JFL
It has to be either @St.TikTokcel or @Beastimmung

Whoever it is, I forgive that user for all the sins they have committed
nah lol @/LooksOverAll

• Woah
Reactions: Interested
yes, his pheno was def simialir to orb. Idk what happened to him tho. crazy part about that is pre ascension orb had nowhere near the same frame

LooksOverAll
Imagine actually believing him

• JFL
Imagine actually believing him
apparently when that pic was shown everyone did reverse google image searches on different sites and nothing popped up so it probably actually is him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
apparently when that pic was shown everyone did reverse google image searches on different sites and nothing popped up so it probably actually is him
Yeah you are probably right.

Was probably taken on his private yatch brah

• JFL
  • JFL
Yeah you are probably right.

Was probably taken on his private yatch brah
@LooksOverAll time to mtf and femboymaxx buddyboyo, you'd make a bomb sword swallower
lmao I know he larps about a lot of stuff but if that’s actually him it’s over

jfl he’s like 6’7 tho he would not mog as tranny

• Woah
Reactions: Interested
lmao I know he larps about a lot of stuff but if that’s actually him it’s over

jfl he’s like 6’7 tho he would not mog as tranny
His dick still looks bigger than mine though sadly.

• JFL
Just deleted his account i guess. Do you have pics of orb pre ascension frame? Maybe he trained heavily or took roids.

LooksOverAll
Also wtf scary as shit that you are only 15 and a lurker from who knows when who knows so much about many users. I am starting to fear you might know everyone's IP.

• JFL
His dick still looks bigger than mine though sadly.
Just deleted his account i guess. Do you have pics of orb pre ascension frame? Maybe he trained heavily or took roids.

Also wtf scary as shit that you are only 15 and a lurker from who knows when who knows so much about many users. I am starting to fear you might know everyone's IP.
did he post his dick?

RIP he was a good user and unfortunately not , he was just super skinny and looked like a twink, and yes he said he took tren

IP I can’t track yet but I used to lurk this forum so often and look at extrmely old threads, RIP to @LiteralCaucasian and erik jon

• Woah
Every discussion comes back to this lately.

• JFL
right he did get lucky with that insane fucking frame and the fact that he had no hair loss and acne
Yeah exactly, insane luck overall except for height. Hope he ascended his mind rn.

I will FIND you buddy boyo
Sure... good luck with my IP that will be moved all around the world
And even if you would...

Never underestimate a manlet with a 10 inches long kitchen knife. Buddy boyo...

• JFL
Yeah exactly, insane luck overall except for height. Hope he ascended his mind rn.

And even if you would...

over for manlets and probably not, he might’ve roped sadly

fuck you, as a 4 inch dicklet you didn’t have to bring up size 😔

• JFL

And even if you would...

Wasn’t he 5’11-6’1 ? Average/a bit above average height with that face would be god tier.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and UndiagnosedSchizo
Wasn’t he 5’11-6’1 ? Average/a bit above average height with that face would be god tier.
Most people in old threads said he was 173-176 cm so idk. There is not a official height claimed by him looking around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and SurgeryEnjoyer