bhaiiii
listen
closely
pm

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7580
What the fuck does this confirm?
Its nothing nobody knew. There are far far worse experiments of literal landwhales or the eggman female version experiment, and there's six figures Chad triple first messaging, begging for an LTR

Literally this forum has gone to complete shit the past 5 days. First that girl scandal where everyone was simpin', now this sheboon .. The entire forum (curries_ have completely lost it.
legit brother but you admitted to drinking hot water bro, hard to trust you now

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
They dont really look similar. This lady is almost identical to my aunt when she was young phenotypically
edit your comment bro we gotta look out for the somali that'll get doxxed in the next vid

indeed
brutal male hypergamy proven @Biggdink
her lookmsatch rots on here waiting for virgin stacy
no her looksmatch rots because she rejects them

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
@Copeful my brother
my son
my father
my mother
my daughter
pm me

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
What did I tell yall, all she needed to do was set up a tinder account and she would be disproven in under an hour. The blackpill never fails to disappoint.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
legit brother but you admitted to drinking hot water bro, hard to trust you now
I meant to do that only with my @Xangsane and @Leo69 account jfl. Friendly fire mistakes were made ..

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Leo69 and Moggie
Alrighty so the majority of you guys have most likely already seen the thread(s) about the world renown youtuber "kidology" making a 30 minute dissertation on looksmaxxing

If you haven't already, go give them a read, theyre utter cagefuel
Essentially all she does is go on a lengthy rant about how looksmaxxing is supposedly harmful, dangerous and overall a "bad thing" for society

Now what caught my interest wasn't that video but another video of hers, this one to be precise
View attachment 1949100

Basically what this video entails is her telling us that she has been "celibate" for 7 years, yes you heard that right, 7 entire years
And get this right, her reasoning as to why she's been celibate is that "her guy friends weren't interested in her", that it is vaguely difficult as a women bc they don't hold all the power in the dating market and she really wasn't all that picky when it came to guys

And the various comments in her comment section, virtually saying the exact same things such as these ones:

View attachment 1949115View attachment 1949116View attachment 1949117

So what I did was start up a bumble account using pictures from her instagram.
Now bear in mind, this is a fairly unattractive black female - the most undesirable demographic of female to exist and I live in a predominantly white area
Within literally 15 minutes (yes, 15 fucking minutes) of making a bumble account, these were her results
View attachment 1949127View attachment 1949128View attachment 1949129
There are incels who are wageslaving their asses off and killing themselves at the gym every single day on here who have gone months, no, YEARS without one singular match on any OLD app and this fresh off the boat 3.5 psl femcel african has managed to max out her bumble matches... in 15 minutes

Unironically her looksmax is an african pygmy currently hunting monkeys in the jungles of congo

So conclusion to be made here:

Never ever let a woman tell you that they're "lonely" or can't seem to find that one good guy (chad) when the entirety of the modern dating market has been designed for them succeed, flourish, choose from whomever they please and for you to fail and feel like an utter subhuman not worthy of human affection
[GTFIH] Kidology Youtuber Tinder Experiment

*Shows Bumble experiment*
1563831 what

Attachments

• 1563831_what.gif
    1563831_what.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1563831_what.gif
    1563831_what.gif
  • 1563831_what.gif
    1563831_what.gif
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 20189 and SunniMogger
I meant to do that only with my @Xangsane and @Leo69 account jfl. Friendly fire mistakes were made ..
Yes, @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday and @Leo69 are the real Xangsane alts trio.

Guys like @Niko @Nims aren't @Xangsane alts, which is why they both start with N's. @Niko even removed the 69 confirming the theory is true. It's just us 3 now. Where it all began.

Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, ReadBooksEveryday, Nims and 1 other person
Clickbait title
Tinder would get more clicks and bring in more traffic than bumble
That's the reason I clicked and why I wrote a post since I was disappointed

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Copeful
That's the reason I clicked and why I wrote a post since I was disappointed
When you click on a thread and see the experiment was on Bumble and not on Tinder.

19744.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 22126, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
Yes, @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday and @Leo69 are the real Xangsane alts trio.

Guys like @Niko @Nims aren't @Xangsane alts, which is why they both start with N's. @Niko even removed the 69 confirming the theory is true. It's just us 3 now. Where it all began.

Brutal.
Ive been kicked out of the xang alt club, absolutely brutal :cry:.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Leo69, Xangsane and 1 other person
Ive been kicked out of the xang alt club, absolutely brutal :cry:.
Niko as well. Absolutely brutal

But brutal reality reminder as well that friends come and go

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Leo69
Legit thread

and why is that the case
According to my chubby normie friend he swipes on everyone so he can message fat chicks when he’s down bad and too horny otherwise he’s only trying to get skinny girls (even tho he has a dad bod)

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and datboijj
Niko as well. Absolutely brutal

But brutal reality reminder as well that friends come and go
I'm now convinced that @Niko alt is @Nims as he is the one who introduced me to @Nims

It all adds up now considering they both have 4 letters in their usernames. He removed the 69, both start with N's.

We got to stick together as a team to mog them.

Who mogs? Mog battle.

@Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @Leo69 VS @Niko @Nims

I know who is mogging and winning. Even the looks mog is a brutal mog as we're all close to 6 PSL, while they are both close to 5 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nims, the BULL, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Alrighty so the majority of you guys have most likely already seen the thread(s) about the world renown youtuber "kidology" making a 30 minute dissertation on looksmaxxing

Essentially all she does is go on a lengthy rant about how looksmaxxing is supposedly harmful, dangerous and overall a "bad thing" for society

Now what caught my interest wasn't that video but another video of hers, this one to be precise
View attachment 1949100

Basically what this video entails is her telling us that she has been "celibate" for 7 years, yes you heard that right, 7 entire years
And get this right, her reasoning as to why she's been celibate is that "her guy friends weren't interested in her", that it is vaguely difficult as a women bc they don't hold all the power in the dating market and she really wasn't all that picky when it came to guys

And the various comments in her comment section, virtually saying the exact same things such as these ones:

Now bear in mind, this is a fairly unattractive black female - the most undesirable demographic of female to exist and I live in a predominantly white area
Within literally 15 minutes (yes, 15 fucking minutes) of making a bumble account, these were her results
There are incels who are wageslaving their asses off and killing themselves at the gym every single day on here who have gone months, no, YEARS without one singular match on any OLD app and this fresh off the boat 3.5 psl femcel african has managed to max out her bumble matches... in 15 minutes

Unironically her looksmax is an african pygmy currently hunting monkeys in the jungles of congo

Never ever let a woman tell you that they're "lonely" or can't seem to find that one good guy (chad) when the entirety of the modern dating market has been designed for them succeed, flourish, choose from whomever they please and for you to fail and feel like an utter subhuman not worthy of human affection
She looks like Candace Owens but more based :love::feelsokman:

View attachment 1949100

I hope she sees this someone send her this thread

She looks like Candace Owens but more based :love::feelsokman:
Candice is an ugly Hyena looking blackie. Imagine liking women with faces that resemble Hyenas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and gymmaxedhorse
I would marry her but shes chad only

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Artemis
its just so brutal
black femcel has an equal, probably higher, smv than a tall white chad
female (honestly even trannies) = infinite smv and no, this is NOT an exaggeration

btw trannies arent women

ok but thats different from what post was orignally talking ahout
wtf was the point of running a tinder experiment of her
its like comparing apples to oranges, male and female smv is different
The point is that she's full of shit like all the "teehee in lonely" women

Shes a piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and GetShrekt
The point is that she's full of shit like all the "teehee in lonely" women
She Means that all those guys on tinder Just want to quickly cum on her and go on with their Daily lives. God you ppl are something else

She Means that all those guys on tinder Just want to quickly cum on her and go on with their Daily lives. God you ppl are something else
I know what she mean and I don't care because she's full of shit

Muh people want to use me as a cumrag

Just because guys like niko can ask "wanna fuck" as an opening and succeed that doesn't mean that's what you usually happen
Most people, including chads, don't go overly sexual in the first message

How the fuck would she even know if they want to JUST fuck?

How would she even know from a like or a message?

This is just female victim mentality + low self esteem
(oh no a Chad just matched with me, he probably just wants to fuck)

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and MoggerGaston
I know what she mean and I don't care because she's full of shit

Muh people want to use me as a cumrag

Just because guys like niko can ask "wanna fuck" as an opening and succeed that doesn't mean that's what you usually happen
Most people, including chads, don't go overly sexual in the first message

How the fuck would she even know if they want to JUST fuck?

How would she even know from a like or a message?

This is just female victim mentality + low self esteem
(oh no a Chad just matched with me, he probably just wants to fuck)
Lol MOST ppl go full sexual on the First message without even trying to entertain a convo, especially if It's a chad texting a becky

Lol MOST ppl go full sexual on the First message without even trying to entertain a convo, especially if It's a chad texting a becky
I don't think so
You see too many posts on this forum where will want to "make a point"
They don't write essays like normies either
Something like "wanna hang out" not "want to fuck my dick?"

I'm now convinced that @
Niko
@Niko alt is @
Nims
@Nims as he is the one who introduced me to @
Nims
@Nims
Shocked GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I wish, waking up as an exotic scandi with perfect teeth next to my tinder slays then going into the office to boss about wagies and do ceo tings, must be nice. In reality I'm just a britishcel with fucked up teeth who rots all day because of my mentalceldom and works on weekends as a wagie.

If anything its more likely that you are Niko Leo. You introduced me to your ALT maybe as a test on discord and then a week later join this aspie fourm once you realised I was bamboozled by your alting abilities.

@
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday @
Leo69
@Leo69 VS @
Niko
@Niko @
Nims
@Nims
Every single one of you mogs me to death.
James Franco Crying GIFs | Tenor

Im 5psl in my best pic :feelswhy:. I might look better in February once I fix my biggest falios but I doubt I will be able to mog Niko, even if I did he appeal mogs me and most of the forum to death.

I don't think so
You see too many posts on this forum where will want to "make a point"
They don't write essays like normies either
Something like "wanna hang out" not "want to fuck my dick?"
Normies jestermax because dtf wouldn't work for them but at the end they have same goal, if She doesn't give pussy She gets ghosted. Every female knows that males are on tinder to fuck, and especially those chads they would want, so they be Better off getting a normie from social circle

I think what's important here isn't the fact that OP proved something we didn't know. We knew she was full of shit. Women lie all the time. But this old experiment provides physical proof of her and other females manipulating people into thinking that they share the same struggles as we do. They have it so easy and they still want sympathy for hardships they aren't even capable of. Good job for calling her out on her bullshit. I wish she could see this so that she can see how hypocritical and disingenuous she is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
I think what's important here isn't the fact that OP proved something we didn't know. We knew she was full of shit. Women lie all the time. But this old experiment provides physical proof of her and other females manipulating people into thinking that they share the same struggles as we do. They have it so easy and they still want sympathy for hardships they aren't even capable of. Good job for calling her out on her bullshit. I wish she could see this so that she can see how hypocritical and disingenuous she is.
Casual sex doesn't matter for females and yes even from chads because they don't want 1 shot and go unless they're Jbs or mentally ill which makes all the OLD female population, the male population Is made by worthless horny dogs so they find each other, why do you freaks rage over that

Casual sex doesn't matter for females and yes even from chads because they don't want 1 shot and go unless they're Jbs or mentally ill which makes all the OLD female population, the male population Is made by worthless horny dogs so they find each other, why do you freaks rage over that
I know from first hand experience women do care about casual sex. How else would so many women nowadays pile up 20, 30, 50, 100+ bodies before they're out of their early 20s? The reason it appears they don't care about it is because reality hits them like a freight train around their mid-late 20s and they realize it's time to find a long term partner and start a family or miss out on that experience for good as their value goes down. Then they start acting clean and like they have a moral compass, but it's just out of necessity.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Normies jestermax because dtf wouldn't work for them but at the end they have same goal, if She doesn't give pussy She gets ghosted. Every female knows that males are on tinder to fuck, and especially those chads they would want, so they be Better off getting a normie from social circle
If we do the same experiment on Bumble or hinge which are more dating orientated she would get the same results

If we do the same experiment on Bumble or hinge which are more dating orientated she would get the same results
Indeed those apps are more looksmatched
Chad still uses them to fuck since he has so many options
But beckies usually end up dating a normie from there. Normies don't Need many matches to find an ltr if there are girls willing to do so.

you niggas are autistic asf
if you were foids you wouldnt want to be used as a cumrag either
she claims celibate because she cant date her looksmatch
She said in one of her vids that she used to date in her late teens.

She's like a 3 out of 10 at best. Do you think she could only go on dates with guys that are a 2 out of 10 (borderline deformed) during that period?

Yeah right :lul:

She can quite clearly date her looksmatch but she thinks she can do better than that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Broski and gymmaxedhorse
@hamburger
I just saw her response video on YouTube.
And I want to thank you, that you did this experiment and post. It was a great source of entertainment, I enjoyed it all alot. I enjoyed her reply content also.
So entertaining, I had to laugh alot

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183

Respond bro

• Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Respond bro

im concocting up a reply rn
some users on here have already made decent debunk threads tho so i probably wont even finish

also dont really like giving her more views bc she doesn't even address the arguments

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, ManletBlackcel and LDARbeforeROPE