GTFIH MEDIAL CANTHUS CANTHO TUTORIAL

Take a razor/knife and superficially "stretch" the medial canthus downwards, to give the impression that it is a continuation of it. It will heal and the mark will remain. You may have to do it a few times until it becomes permanent. Easy looksmax

View attachment 3017065
real looksmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ryuken and rickysalomano
The longer your medial canthus, the lower your IPD
dude how would cutting your medial canthus lower your ipd are you retarded

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and ryuken
Elongated downward medial canthus is so aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, soover4me, overtier1011 and 3 others
OP what do u think the risks of infection would be? I saw in clav's thread he bought sutures but not sure if that's necessary or not for this, would much rather just cut it and get it over with. DId you do this yourself also?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and overtier1011
OP what do u think the risks of infection would be? I saw in clav's thread he bought sutures but not sure if that's necessary or not for this, would much rather just cut it and get it over with. DId you do this yourself also?
There will be no infection. Just wash it first, use alcohol and don't touch it. It is a simple and superficial cut, does not require sutures

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
There will be no infection. Just wash it first, use alcohol and don't touch it. It is a simple and superficial cut, does not require sutures
Aight, do you have a telegram or discord where I can further discuss smth w/ you? PM me if so

Take a razor/knife and superficially "stretch" the medial canthus downwards, to give the impression that it is a continuation of it. It will heal and the mark will remain. You may have to do it a few times until it becomes permanent. Easy looksmax

View attachment 3017065
Peak mental illness

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, zurzolo and ryuken
is there a reason why this actually wouldnt work

can your medial canthus tilt be affected from scratching and stretching that area daily for years due to eye infections
Cause i have a mogger medial canthus tilt but it wasnt like that when i was a kid

can your medial canthus tilt be affected from scratching and stretching that area daily for years due to eye infections
Cause i have a mogger medial canthus tilt but it wasnt like that when i was a kid
what? explain

it grows during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup

View attachment 3017065
@PsychoDsk what the actual fuck
(Might do this)

• +1
Reactions: sb23
autism final boss

but good thread

is that you in the tt?
Ur Mother is autist final boss, this is me that guy, and nothing bad really happened, I just little bit improved it

did it hurt or bled

or did it leave a wound

if they saw a wound on my eye and it looked like intentionally wounded my eye they will put me in a mental hospital

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sigma ✰, soover4me and SDPmaggot

View attachment 3017065
when i feel self harming in the future i will do it

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and geenk worg
This shit should be a botb with a good guide

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, rickysalomano and overtier1011
might do it, im just thinking about the risk of hitting the nasolacrimal conduct

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
No one that doesnt have severe autism will do this

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88 and soover4me
OMG MY FRIEND SENT ME THAT VIDEO LMFAO

btw retards don't fucking do this

• So Sad
going blind for pussy

• JFL
  • JFL

View attachment 3017065
Fuark I wanna do this but I don’t wanna put a knife near my eye

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and rickysalomano
Someone said the same thing and got called a retard

It will heal and the mark will remain. You may have to do it a few times until it becomes permanent.
This seems ideal for developing an infection no? Reopening a cut over and over again in a non sterile environment.

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
This seems ideal for developing an infection no? Reopening a cut over and over again in a non sterile environment.
sterilize it

• +1
sterilize it
How do you sterilise your eye? You would have to take antibiotics until it’s healed to a good enough extent and even then, there is still a real risk of infection. Waiting on the results. This doesn’t seem so straight forward though.

How do you sterilise your eye? You would have to take antibiotics until it’s healed to a good enough extent and even then, there is still a real risk of infection. Waiting on the results. This doesn’t seem so straight forward though.
sterilise the knife lol, not the eye. and dont touch it

• JFL
Yeah the eye doesn’t have bacteria on its surface and cutting you eye will NOT expose it to environmental bacteria ! Fucking idiot
dnrd

sterilise the knife lol, not the eye. and dont touch it
How do sleep, wash your face, garuntee your face doesn’t touch your bed or pillow when your sleeping. Not touching is not only unrealistic, but also a stupid solution assuming it was possible. I’m open to this diy and it seems really good.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
How do sleep, wash your face, garuntee your face doesn’t touch your bed or pillow when your sleeping. Not touching is not only unrealistic, but also a stupid solution assuming it was possible. I’m open to this diy and it seems really good.
i just said anything

• Hmm...