[GTFIH] MODELS AND THEIR GIRLFRIENDS/BOYFRIENDS, CAN'T FIND ANY LOOKSMATCHED COUPLES

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, greycel, Chadeep and 2 others
@TechnoBoss @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, emeraldglass, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
IMG 8568

@Gengar it’s never too late. Trust in the process:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, sigma ✰, emeraldglass and 8 others
Vanessa Axente and Rahil Gupta got married

CURRIES GTFIH @Gengar @SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, diamondbill, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
Did you find any looksmatched couples? WTF are all these stacies doing with HTN or below?
nah. Shit is unexplainable for me. They must be rich or something. Wtf honestly

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you read the title guys... billions must bang models

• +1

AlmostFamous

Active Member​

fabri said:
those boyfriends are.... :x
maybe the models are attracted to personality, seeing faces those men aren't good looking

:lol: Most female models cant stand male models, so its not unusual for me to see girls with less than "stellar" looking boyfriends.

J

jssy4eva

Active Member​

what's so bad about male models? are they too into themselves? or is it because the girl is afraid of dating someone prettier than she is? :lol:

A

AlmostFamous

Active Member​

jssy4eva said:
what's so bad about male models? are they too into themselves? or is it because the girl is afraid of dating someone prettier than she is? :lol:

Not that I find male models prettier than I am, but they're in a class all of their own. They're really kind of hard to describe. Good looking, yes. But just weird.

J

jssy4eva

Active Member​

AlmostFamous said:
Not that I find male models prettier than I am, but they're in a class all of their own. They're really kind of hard to describe. Good looking, yes. But just weird.
weird? :blink: ..............😇 ............:zorro:

how so....sorry if i'm being annoying...i'm just wondering:flower:

they are extremely pretty....some more than others

F

fabri

Active Member​

AlmostFamous said:
its not unusual for me to see girls with less than "stellar" looking boyfriends.
i've been too generous, they are truly ugly. not to mention valentina zelyaeva's boyfriend, that union is a mistery to me (just like Maya temples, Tutankhamun's mystery, the disappearance of Atlantis etcetc) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2005

A

AlmostFamous

Active Member​

fabri said:
i've been too generous, they are ugly. not to mention valentina's boyfriend, that union is a mistery to me (just like the disappearance of Atlantis, the Maya temples, Tutankhamun's mystery etcetc) :lol:
:rolleyes: Well, thank goodness that relationships are based on more than just looks.

• JFL
See this

AlmostFamous

Active Member​

:lol: Most female models cant stand male models, so its not unusual for me to see girls with less than "stellar" looking boyfriends.

J

jssy4eva

Active Member​

A

AlmostFamous

Active Member​

J

jssy4eva

Active Member​

weird? :blink: ..............😇 ............:zorro:

how so....sorry if i'm being annoying...i'm just wondering:flower:

they are extremely pretty....some more than others

F

fabri

Active Member​

i've been too generous, they are truly ugly. not to mention valentina zelyaeva's boyfriend, that union is a mistery to me (just like Maya temples, Tutankhamun's mystery, the disappearance of Atlantis etcetc) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2005

A

AlmostFamous

Active Member​

:rolleyes: Well, thank goodness that relationships are based on more than just looks.

• +1
Do one for sheboons!
you read the title guys... billions must bang models
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

candycorn

Member​

First, some of the stories I have heard about male models (from female models) are ridiculous. Like one boy who said he "had to stop going to school because his own good looks were a distraction to himself and others". He meant it seriously. Second, I agree that male models are really feminine looking. I want more like rugged looks that have some strange quirks that make them unique. Lastly, as people get older/want more serious relationships looks really stop being that important. Its more about how they can treat you/make you feel, not whether they look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and truthhurts
Can a Non Male Model gl guy get a Stacylite or Stacy?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and truthhurts
  • Woah
Can a Non Male Model gl guy get a Stacylite or Stacy?

jmarceaux15

Member​

Cintia and Andre are SO adorable. Isn't he a model too?

It used to kind of annoy me that on TV sitcoms, the wife is always gorgeous and the guy is usually funny but kind of schlubby (see Grounded for Life, According to Jim, King of Queens, 8 Simple Rules, Bernie Mac) I call it "Fatty/Hottie Syndrome" and it seemed kind of sexist that these loserish guys were married to sexy, smart women. But I can see why models date guys who might not be great looking. There's a lot to be said for the funny, nerdy guy.

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL

jmarceaux15

Member​

Cintia and Andre are SO adorable. Isn't he a model too?

It used to kind of annoy me that on TV sitcoms, the wife is always gorgeous and the guy is usually funny but kind of schlubby (see Grounded for Life, According to Jim, King of Queens, 8 Simple Rules, Bernie Mac) I call it "Fatty/Hottie Syndrome" and it seemed kind of sexist that these loserish guys were married to sexy, smart women. But I can see why models date guys who might not be great looking. There's a lot to be said for the funny, nerdy guy.
See I told ya. Personality overshadows looks :ogre:

• +1
fling

husband

What happened to the fling (he became a single dad):

Not a surrogate. He photo credited the mom in a recent picture he posted. She's a lingerie designer or something. Ok looking, but nothing spectacular. He doesn't always seem to have the baby, so I assume it's a split custody thing. Looking at her I feel like maybe she just wanted a kid and asked him to father it. Of course it could be an oopsie baby, I just didn't find her attractive enough for him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, diamondbill, Chadeep and 1 other person
IMG 8569
IMG 8570

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Chadeep and Xangsane
See I told ya. Personality overshadows looks :ogre:
It seems that

Stacy models would date chad models short term but marry the LTN-weak HTN businessman or powerful guy. Then the chad model would LTR some MTB

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, HeightPilledum, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, diamondbill and truthhurts
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Kaari, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Is that an NT forum for modelling enthusiasts?

• +1
>Chad White Can't Make this Up. As if his Parents Named him to troll Incels.
Correct
How the fuck did he become a single dad?

Is that an NT forum for modelling enthusiasts?
Yes along with bellazon
Why is that?
Stacies seem to want status. That's why they fuck the Chad then marry the businessman
https://secretstories.hu/sztareskuvok/axente-vanessa-eskuvo-budapesten-interju/

@Jason Voorhees They met through Mutual Friends in New York. Makes sense being a Rotter Chad you won't date a gl girl. These are met through Social Circles only.
Well the chad models DO date the stacies but the stacies dump the chads then go with some businessmen.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
  • +1
  • +1
@greycel looksmatched?

• +1
Reactions: greycel and truthhurts
Yes along with bellazon

Stacies seem to want status. That's why they fuck the Chad then marry the businessman

Well the chad models DO date the stacies but the stacies dump the chads then go with some businessmen.
Status what by marrying that Rahil Gupta guy. He was doing masters in New York didn't have anything yet. Women don't want a man who is equal or more attractive than them in looks long term. Many female models are also not sexually attractive to Chad's as they are very thin lacking any curves.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Xangsane
Status what by marrying that Rahil Gupta guy. He was doing masters in New York didn't have anything yet. Women don't want a man who is equal or more attractive than them in looks long term. Many female models are also not sexually attractive to Chad's as they are very thin lacking any curves.
What body types do Chads usually prefer long term then?

• +1
IMG 8574

U serious dawg:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
gl ppl are too insecure to actually date this looksmatch this is known

either the man is too insecure so he dates an ugly girl or vice versa

it just makes the relationship dynamics easier when one person is known to hold more power

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, iabsolvejordan, diamondbill and 3 others
Leomie Anderson and Harry Uzoka, models.

Harry saw Leomie for the first time while watching the Channel 4 documentary series The Model Agency. He turned to his mother and declared that Leomie was the girl he wanted to marry. After much e-stalking, Harry managed to woo Leomie via Twitter. They have been together ever since. Harry’s mum is still in shock.
HOWEVER:

Last edited:
  • +1

it just makes the relationship dynamics easier when one person is known to hold more power
bro edited after only a few seconds

• JFL
I am seriousl.
not even close that girl is pushing subhuman
And the guy?

Or the girl wants money?
I've noticed a pattern:
Yes along with bellazon

I mean here's how one panned out
fling
View attachment 3165245

husband
View attachment 3165243

What happened to the fling (he became a single dad):

Not a surrogate. He photo credited the mom in a recent picture he posted. She's a lingerie designer or something. Ok looking, but nothing spectacular. He doesn't always seem to have the baby, so I assume it's a split custody thing. Looking at her I feel like maybe she just wanted a kid and asked him to father it. Of course it could be an oopsie baby, I just didn't find her attractive enough for him.

• +1

Here's a foid model

Juana Burga & George Paul
It was love at first sight. He was part of my agency in London and we met at a cocktail... I saw him and there was a connection, something astrological. We met after a month, then talked and we knew that we were meant to be together. He came to see me to New York and there began the relationship. From the moment we began, we started living together and we have not separated since. That was a year ago. Only we have separated this year(2011) once, and for 3 weeks when I made castings for NY fashion week…He is my support. He has canceled major works to accompany me to castings and that is something very nice of him and I really appreciate it.

The foid

The boyfriend

The husband

• JFL

• Woah