GTFIH: moved to a new country, zero friends here

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Alright I’m starting college in a month and I already moved to my new country. I literally don’t know anyone and before college starts I want to meet people and just not stay alone 24/7. I arrived yesterday and yeah it’s kinda depressing cause I’m used to hanging out with friends all the time. I really don’t like leaving the comfort of my apartment unless I do something with someone. I’m only hanging out with some relatives of mine and I want to just meet people. Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Alright I’m starting college in a month and I already moved to my new country. I literally don’t know anyone and before college starts I want to meet people and just not stay alone 24/7. I arrived yesterday and yeah it’s kinda depressing cause I’m used to hanging out with friends all the time. I really don’t like leaving the comfort of my apartment unless I do something with someone. I’m only hanging out with some relatives of mine and I want to just meet people. Any advice?
Ask GIF by Otakou

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
what country

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Meet Hernan drago

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
time for the trucel experience

time for the trucel experience
I mean some friends arrive in a few weeks. I guess I’ll have the truecel experience for a week or so

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
PM me your address so we can have a fun time buddy

I mean some friends arrive in a few weeks. I guess I’ll have the truecel experience for a week or so
my life experience. So what happened? do you go to the Uba now? what career do you study? Im on system engineering rn

my life experience. So what happened? do you go to the Uba now? what career do you study? Im on system engineering rn
I went back to uruguay cause I can’t wait and im traveling to France with a friend to kill time. Because im starting college in august (argentina).