GTFIH MSM Could Be The Key To Glowing Skin! (Thom Strijd-Maxxing) What Dosage?

D

Deleted member 23695

Bronze
MSM apparently improves skin and hair quality, and increases production of pheomelanin, which not only evens skin tone, but also gives a rosy glow to the face. What dosage are you guys taking? Is 2000 mg enough? Let's get to the bottom of this! Thoughts on taking collagen and 2000 mg vitamin C as well for skin gains?
Deletethis3

Brynnum5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AlexBrown84, looksseg and 3 others
dnrd stfu nigga :geek::geek::forcedsmile::lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 23848 and BearBoy
thoughts on this weird skin routine?
bitch have glowing skin

• Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero
4000mg is enough

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Tallooksmaxxer
MSM apparently improves skin and hair quality, and increases production of pheomelanin, which not only evens skin tone, but also gives a rosy glow to the face. What dosage are you guys taking? Is 2000 mg enough? Let's get to the bottom of this! Thoughts on taking collagen and 2000 mg vitamin C as well for skin gains?
Deletethis3

Brynnum5
Seeing lighter eyes also?

And do you take 4.000mg per day?

MSM - from 2000 MG to 8000 MG split in 2 doses, start from the small dosage and then increase with time.

Niggas here said MSM and Vitamin C made their eyes lighter

Who else is tryna Thom Strijd max?

Never heard of Msm until now

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
I’ve been using MSM for about a month now and it’s mostly cope xd. It did brighten my face by a shade. But I have hyperpigmentation so results are more noticeable, if you’re white or light skinned with no excess pigments. You won’t see many changes. If you want glowing clearing skin, hop on Tretinoin or the slightly more expensive but easier to get Adapalene.

I’ve been using MSM for about a month now and it’s mostly cope xd. It did brighten my face by a shade. But I have hyperpigmentation so results are more noticeable, if you’re white or light skinned with no excess pigments. You won’t see many changes. If you want glowing clearing skin, hop on Tretinoin or the slightly more expensive but easier to get Adapalene.
Msm is most for oldies, fighting the agepill.
imo

My skin started to looks orange after being on it for 2 weeks (2000mg per day).

thoughts on this weird skin routine?
bitch have glowing skin

Cunt shows the product for 0.1 seconds how the fuck am I supposed to see

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771