[GTFIH] O'Pry appears in a random "funny" TikTok video with 3 Million views and no comments on his looks. Absolutely brutal

@Shieda_Kayn

Brootal imagine if it was @FailedNormieManlet

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and FailedNormieManlet
looks like a gayass mofo

@Shieda_Kayn

Brootal imagine if it was @FailedNormieManlet
Do Indians in Bc try to hit on girls in person or do they mainly stick amongst themselves (super high inhib in person but low inhib keyboard warriors in dms)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Alien robot eyes + alien skull shape exposed due to buzzcut

over for Sean O'Robot

Do Indians in Bc try to hit on girls in person or do they mainly stick amongst themselves (super high inhib in person but low inhib keyboard warriors in dms)
In clubs/bars yea
Didn’t I post about some Indian with shirt that said india started a convo with a girl at a gym and she reported him to front desk jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Oueyy and Shieda_Kayn
The vast majority of "models" are overrated and only look good in photo shoots. I've seen countless examples of friends who look good in photos but not so good IRL and visa versa. It's what they call "photogenic". One of my friends has hunter-eyes and very wide cheekbones, but is only above average looking as opposed to Chad or whatever IRL because he doesn't have much in the way of jaw or midface (and subsequently facial harmony). That's not to say someone like O'Pry looks bad IRL, but it's to say they wont look nearly as good as their photos.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
maybe because you cant even see his face properly j f l

that was a pretty funny video to be fair

Theres no failo quite like zestiness

Well above average beauty but look at how he acts 🤢 worse than acting autistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back