[GTFIH] POST SONGS TO HAVE SEX TO IN THIS THREAD FOR A PLAYLIST I WILL BE MAKING.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
We discussed in this thread about which songs are best to have sex to:
And I promised I will be compiling a playlist of "songs to have sex to" chosen by Looksmax users!

Post your favourite songs/best songs to have sex to below, I will be making the playlist shortly! (both Spotify and YouTube)
You can add any genre you want.

I WILL POST THE FINAL PLAYLIST AS SOON AS IT'S DONE!

@Enfant terrible @FAKEDRIP @n0rthface @Darkthrone @Anchor_Ship @Nobagger @Trickane @Migfig @Jamesothy @Redsoldier @Br0sk1 @Korea @Adamsmith12345 @PearlHandledDeck @gobi @Nisse @TheAnomaly @john2 @Amnesia @Patient A @Blackmannnns @vermilion @wollet2 @nigerianmanlet @one job away @Prince charming @isis_Bleach @Octillionaire3 @aBetterMii

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
No music
Keep the mood dependent on u, not an external factor like sound

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Xangsane and WontStopNorwooding

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18465
Not available on Spotify, sorry
Oh yeah right his old unreleased stuff was never put on Spotify. Tell me how you feel about this song that is on Spotify

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Not a good song for these purposes, sorry. It's an anti-rape song, and my account could get yeeted off Spotify if I add this onto the playlist.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15577

i tried to put this in the last thread
video is the og blackpill :lul:

• +1
And I promised I will be compiling a playlist of "songs to have sex to" chosen by Looksmax users!

Post your favourite songs/best songs to have sex to below, I will be making the playlist shortly! (both Spotify and YouTube)

@Enfant terrible @FAKEDRIP @n0rthface @Darkthrone @Anchor_Ship @Nobagger @Trickane @Migfig @Jamesothy @Redsoldier @Br0sk1 @Korea @Adamsmith12345 @PearlHandledDeck @gobi @Nisse @TheAnomaly @john2 @Amnesia @Patient A @Blackmannnns @vermilion @wollet2 @nigerianmanlet @one job away @Prince charming @isis_Bleach @Octillionaire3 @aBetterMii
nobody listens to the shit anyone is posting in this thread other than themselves:feelskek:

nobody listens to the shit anyone is posting in this thread other than yourself:feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
There was this MILF who insisted she saw me before after a tiny bar concert (I hadn't been living in Turkey for years lol) so I assume she was into me.
I'd listen to tango while boning that milf down tbh.

And this for the beloved local alt girls

• +1
There was this MILF who insisted she saw me before after a tiny bar concert (I hadn't been living in Turkey for years lol) so I assume she was into me.
I'd listen to tango while boning that milf down tbh.

And this for the beloved local alt girls

Added all three!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18372

• +1
I Sit on Acid by Lords of Acid. You probably added this already.

• JFL

• +1

• +1
PM or tag me the list once it's done.

• +1