GTFIH rockndog vs Titbot hater rpind

GTFIH mog battle Titbot hater round

• rockndogs

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Titbot

Votes: 32 69.6%

• Total voters
Leanmaxx, hollow cheeks halo, better haircut, better skin, shape eyebrows(so many things to soft maxx)
If you had PCT or neutral canthal eyes you could mog Titbot imo

bro you didnt read the thread right? Those pics are from december 2018. I had no idea what looksmax was jfl. And even back then i already mogged titbot and whatever pic he wants to use
Look into silicone sheeting it helps with acne scarring it’s been proven I believe

i will

Is this dude really flexing his shit skin pee pee jfl.
I didn’t edit it lol keep coping I mog you

lol I mog you hard you trie cell virgin. You are ugly af , reptile looks better then you. I mog you to the astral realm and back despite being a manlet. No pussy for your face . Stay in your lane before I e bully you to rope
Lol the first one is a stripper, I would not be surprised if the rest are. Pole dancer is another term for stripper. How much you pay her?
bro you didnt read the thread right? Those pics are from december 2018. I had no idea what looksmax was jfl. And even back then i already mogged titbot and whatever pic he wants to use

i will
lol I MOG YOU KEEP COPING. YOU think you mog Salludon that how delusional you are

Last edited:
Only PSL autists will say this :feelskek: :feelskek:
JFL at thinking a 5'6" skullet mogs anything IRL. :feelskek::feelskek: Even my female friends and cousins mog him hard.
Coping too stong gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Titbot
At least someone realize this
What the point posting faceapp photos to mog someone
And he will claim its not edited
Remind me of infamously famous pls poster srmpass89 who did 10 hollywood filters and then posted photo on lookism
Whats worst , people thought its real him
Keep crying for me egg man . I used no editing except edited the brightness on the pic. PM me if you do not believe me

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell