GTFIH ROIDCELLS howitak test safely at 17 I want to do a cycle then hop off I’m on accutane rn low dose for the acne and my levels are 299 total test

b12345

b12345

Silver
Need and how often do I pin I need someone to actually help me please and not just send me a YouTube video can someone structure a cycle for me thanks *where do I get test**how often do I pin*how can I hide it from parents*

Solution
Light Triad Mogger
Need and how often do I pin I need someone to actually help me please and not just send me a YouTube video can someone structure a cycle for me thanks *where do I get test**how often do I pin*how can I hide it from parents*
gradually lower test when the cycle gets close to ending
run for 16 weeks
200mg test E every 4 - 5 days
12.5 - 25mg enclomiphene daily
25mg mk677 daily and/or 2mg CJC-1295 daily
12.5mg aromasin every other day

run for 16 weeks

• +1
Reactions: cucklord70 and b12345
Solution
Wn
run for 16 weeks

Which test do I buy I looked up test e there’s many different ones

run for 16 weeks

isnt 200mg trt dose?
wouldnt it be better to blast for couple weeks and then pct or cruise on lower amount?

im no expert, just asking

isnt 200mg trt dose?
wouldnt it be better to blast for couple weeks and then pct or cruise on lower amount?

im no expert, just asking
yeah its kinda a low dose u could go higher but i made that cycle for pubertymaxxing and bone mass

• +1
Reactions: cucklord70
Would a cycle of 3-4 months be enough for some improvements
this is what im trying to figure out for myself too.

im kinda in same scenario as you.

Since you have hide from parents(same), its obviously harder to cruise, since the longer you pin, the more chance they find yk.

also what im kinda figuring out is if you take 200, or 500 a week, it doesnt matter too much since both of these will shutdown your natural test production so 500 would obviously be more worth it.

but you will have to figure out if your body is oke with it, mostly like bloodplessure stuff.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Do I just pin test and take aromasin and then when I hop off so enclo
idk, from what i know you should take aromasin when you have too much estrogen so you will have to get bloodtest ig, or just decide what you think is best.

idk much about enclo, but if you are planning on blasting and not cruising after, you should definitly do pct otherwise you will get even lower test.

Im planning on cruising after blast if i can do it without my parents knowing, but i still have to decide

idk, from what i know you should take aromasin when you have too much estrogen so you will have to get bloodtest ig, or just decide what you think is best.

idk much about enclo, but if you are planning on blasting and not cruising after, you should definitly do pct otherwise you will get even lower test.

Im planning on cruising after blast if i can do it without my parents knowing, but i still have to decide
You saying pct after test or while on it

Will I keep the muscle
if you do it right, you will keep most muscle.

but from what i have heard roids can make you pumped while you are on them, cause of more water/carbs in muscles.
but im not sure if this is also the case with testosterone

So maybe you will look less bigger and less strong when you get off

probably glas ampules
it says 250mg/ml bro and where u see 10 vials
IMG 1798
How much will this last me and how many would I need for an average cycle like 3-4 months idk yet need advice

You're cooked with these drugs. Try more natural methods if you haven't maxxed those out.

View attachment 3259099How much will this last me and how many would I need for an average cycle like 3-4 months idk yet need advice
That shit is a ripoff, you can get 10 vials from qsc for 95 usd. Also I don’t recommend you hop off just lower dosage and cruise. Take 10 mg of accutane daily with 2mg of dutasteride. Have an ai on hand and adjust its dosage based off how your body aromatizes

• +1
Reactions: N1666
run for 16 weeks

retarded :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
That shit is a ripoff, you can get 10 vials from qsc for 95 usd. Also I don’t recommend you hop off just lower dosage and cruise. Take 10 mg of accutane daily with 2mg of dutasteride. Have an ai on hand and adjust its dosage based off how your body aromatizes
Can you help me start a cycle and plan it I can’t find that website

Send a link of the ai and test