GTFIH! @Ropemax slut mother just sent me a text message asking me to fuck her throat!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
49CE1D03 BA3B 4A2E 84BB 966D2BFF9A7D

shaquille-o-neal-athlete.gif

Holy fucking shit son, @ropemax that slut mother of yours just can’t enough of my big ass fucking cock! Might throat fuck the dumb inbred slut one last time just for shits and giggles. I’ll bring you a happy meal to cheer you up, depressed emo cuck!

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827, galego123 and 1 other person
just send text messages to yourself theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
just send text messages to yourself theory
@Vermilioncore everyone's got your sorry ass bitch ass nigger ass dumb fuck schizophrenic ass figured out! You bipolar dog you have 2 phone numbers to text yourself so you feel like someone cares about you! Have you ever even had a gf or is the girl i'm fucking everyday just you in a wig?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hades and galego123
that slut mother of yours just can’t enough of my big ass fucking cock!
last thread you said it was small tho
we should host a dick measuring contest to settle this

@Vermilioncore everyone's got your sorry ass bitch ass nigger ass dumb fuck schizophrenic ass figured out! You bipolar dog you have 2 phone numbers to text yourself so you feel like someone cares about you! Have you ever even had a gf or is the girl i'm fucking everyday just you in a wig?
It's really not that hard to get a free voice over ip phone number for texting. It's just riddled with ads if you don't pay. And the numbers expire if you don't use them after awhile.

last thread you said it was small tho
we should host a dick measuring contest to settle this
Every single word that comes out of this faggot's mouth is a lie. He doesn't even have a mom! She died in afghanistan in operation whorehouse after getting captured and brutally raped by the taliban (they smashed her kidneys after simultaenous 8 cock anal penetration)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Every single word that comes out of this faggot's mouth is a lie. He doesn't even have a mom! She died in afghanistan in operation whorehouse after getting captured and brutally raped by the taliban (they smashed her kidneys after simultaenous 8 cock anal penetration)
brutal. i'm so sorry Vermy, i hope you can find a house soon. must be brutal living in a car after having this happen to your mother.