(GTFIH) Self-installation of MSE at home

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I already bought my MSE kit, I'm going to self-install it at home. Wish me luck.

At least get the MSE with 8 TADs… but why would you do that if your orthotropist can support you by cutting your midline sutures?

Are u not concerned of asymmetry brought by MSE

At least get the MSE with 8 TADs… but why would you do that if your orthotropist can support you by cutting your midline sutures?
I will inject local anesthetic and use a surgical drill to drill and divide the pterygomaxillary sutures with my fingers and then install the device. Later, once installed, I will use a Face-puller connected to the screws to exert the force that comes out of the bands towards the maxilla and to be able to grow forward.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Tasty17
@nelson already did this.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension!
Are u not concerned of asymmetry brought by MSE
The asymmetries are caused by how fast the treatment is, besides, I'm not expanding too much, only 8mm, I don't care.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Tasty17
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
I will inject local anesthetic and use a surgical drill to drill and divide the pterygomaxillary sutures with my fingers and then install the device. Later, once installed, I will use a Face-puller connected to the screws to exert the force that comes out of the bands towards the maxilla and to be able to grow forward.
Much success, I would appreciate it if you record it when you do it nevertheless. My final advice is still to consult with a doctor.

Last thing: You should get the new MSE with 6 or 8 TADs that Dr. Ting got installed on himself without having to make any cuts on his sutures.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension!
Last thing: You should get the new MSE with 6 or 8 TADs that Dr. Ting got installed on himself without having to make any cuts on his sutures.
Didn't know, could you link that video?

Didn't know, could you link that video?

Here is Dr. Ting‘s text. Order one too.

don’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tasty17
OP dm me. I will show you a new upcoming expander, better than MSE. Fully skeletal expansion, not connected to teeth at all.

Here is Dr. Ting‘s text. Order one too.
He is just talking about corticotomy there, not a new device...

He is just talking about corticotomy there, not a new device...
There is. Keep reading, custom made with 8 TADs. Anyways, OP dm me, I’ll show you another device which I think is better than MSE.

livestream it and tag me

There is. Keep reading, custom made with 8 TADs. Anyways, OP dm me, I’ll show you another device which I think is better than MSE.
Send it here and I'll tell you

I already dm'ed you, you can show me the design

Partners Lab(Djamil) custom made a skeletal expander with 8 TADs

So its Partners Lab's design(whoever that is)
Anyways pm me