[GTFIH] SMV Quiz: Find out your real SMV percentile in this quiz I made

What is your SMV percentile (from this quiz?)

• Total voters
So many things do not deserve the points and some things are multipliers like if your 5,2 and your normal in every other way with a few good qualities your not a 6/10 or a 6.5 or a 7/10
How would you scale each section?

Thank you! Are you surprised about our scores?
nah tbh, i always knew my social-side was letting me down, but i didn't know to which extent, now i do lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Black (Sub-Saharan African, African-American, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Latino
@KING REIDYZ will flame you for putting new world blacks (Afromutts) in the same category with purebreed SSA's
Your average Afro-latino just looks like a latin darkish mulatto

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
How would you scale each section?
Well there’s a lot, but just for 1 example your style doesn’t really matter, like it’s not as important as your psl yet they are still rated out of 10 points

Well there’s a lot, but just for 1 example your style doesn’t really matter, like it’s not as important as your psl yet they are still rated out of 10 points
@beachdude123

• So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Beyond low iq

• WTF
@Erik-Jón, do you have a Breakdown of your scores in categories?

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Erik-Jón
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
Not much different than you then jfl. Here’s the criteria you should have use:

Face, Height, Hair (norwood and colour), body (framelet or wide shoulder, fat percentage, etc), voice, and race. Money is mega cope and status of anyone here would be either good enough or shit.

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Xangsane
@Xangsane good thread. But the thing is that is that not all those qualities should be equal.

• +1
Penis below 4.5 inches -> minus infinite points

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Someone needs to make an actual calculator. I can't add.

Over for me.

• +1
Not much different than you then jfl. Here’s the criteria you should have use:

Face, Height, Hair (norwood and colour), body (framelet or wide shoulder, fat percentage, etc), voice, and race. Money is mega cope and status of anyone here would be either good enough or shit.
How should they be scaled?

@Xangsane good thread. But the thing is that is that not all those qualities should be equal.
Thanks but how would you have scaled them?

Thanks but how would you have scaled them?
I think for example face, muscle and leaness are much important than hair color or number of friends. A multiplier of some sort would be good.

• +1
I think for example face, muscle and leaness are much important than hair color or number of friends. A multiplier of some sort would be good.
I could redo the quiz and add in multipliers.

Anything else you'd add?

I could redo the quiz and add in multipliers.

Anything else you'd add?
Nothing else comes to my mind. The tricky thing is to assess how important is each factor.

• +1
Nothing else comes to my mind. The tricky thing is to assess how important is each factor.
(y)

I did the quiz and it's over for me. I got 62% but is carried by face :feelswhy:

(y)

I did the quiz and it's over for me. I got 62% but is carried by face :feelswhy:
Face + Body + height + you have a normal life (no rotting) trump's everything.

• +1
I don't know how to make an actual calculator
Plenty of questionnaire/survey sites out there that offer 'quiz' type formats.

Try surveymonkey or typeform. Maybe even Google forms I dunno. Not sure how far there 'free'/non-paid tier will get you though.

• +1
Plenty of questionnaire/survey sites out there that offer 'quiz' type formats.

Try surveymonkey or typeform. Maybe even Google forms I dunno. Not sure how far there 'free'/non-paid tier will get you though.
Thanks for the advice. I'll make a version 2 and put them on those sites.

Do they give you results at the end?

• +1
Reactions: elld101
Me:
  • Face, hair and fashion (out of 120)
    • 106 / 120
  • Pheno (out of 10)
    • 7 / 10
  • Demographics (out of 40)
    • 27 / 40
  • Body (out of 70)
    • 41 / 70
  • Status (out of 40)
    • 12 / 40
  • Friends (out of 10)
    • 3 / 10
  • NT (out of 50)
    • 15.5 / 50
Total score: 211.5
Percentile: 62.2%
@JOJOcel here's what I got

How did you scores breakdown by section? I got 62% with my highest section being face :feelswhy:
I did mentally on the go. But my best sections are my face, body, hair, pheno, dick size, carried down by my income, friends.

• +1
I did mentally on the go. But my best sections are my face, body, hair, pheno, dick size, carried down by my income, friends.
If I were MTN it would be over for me. I was carried hard by my face but I am very non NT

Thanks for the advice. I'll make a version 2 and put them on those sites.

Do they give you results at the end?
The typical survey forms don't. But if they have quiz format questions - they should. See the examples here.

You might have to split your quiz into different sections. I've used Typeform and surveymonkey before as part of my job, they offer a lot of customisations and skip-logics.

How should they be scaled?
Face
10/10 = infinite (not possible)
9.875 = 300
9.75 = 150
9.5 = 125
9/10 = 100
8/10 = 80
7/10 = 50
6/10 = 25
5/10 = 0
4/10 = -25
3/10 = -50
2/10 = -100 (causes physical revulsion in foids)
1/10 = -300
0.5/10 = -800
0.25/10= -2000
0 = negative infinity (impossible)

Height
6’4+ = 50
6’3” = 47.5
6’2” = 45
6’1” = 42.5
6’ = 40
5’11” = 30
5’10” = 20
5’9” = 10
5’8” = 0
5’7” = -10
5’6” = -30
5’5” = -60
5’4” = -100
5’3” = -150
5’2” = -200
5’1” = -250
5’ = -300

Hair
Norwood 0 = -0
Norwood 1 = -4
Etc

Hair colour
Red = -15
Black/Brown = 0
Blonde = 0 (15 if woman is ethnic)

Eye colour
Light eyes with non light skin = 30
Light eyes with light skin = 10
Coloured eyes but not that light = 5
Brown eyes = 0

Frame
Framelet = -20
Normal Frame = 0
Mogger frame = 20

Fat Percentage
Morbidly Obese = -100
Obese = -50
Skinny fat = -25
Average = 0
Shredded = 10
Athletic = 20

Race (it’s a collection of the other characteristics tbh, but on it’s own if we take averages)
Whites/white passing ethnics = 0
Med/Olive-sand/Caucasian = -10
Blacks = -20
Average Sand nigger = -30
Average Rice = -30
Average Jungle Gook = -50
Average Curry = -100
Average Abo = -250

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, zharupodrugu and AverageTevvezFan
Great thread

I feel like some of the factors have been capped at 10 points simply because 10 is a nice, round number.

As others have said, I think height and looks along with a few others should be able to surpass the 10 point ceiling, as 10 points are given for traits which aren't nearly as important.

Overall though, good stuff. Mirin effort.

Face
10/10 = infinite (not possible)
9.875 = 300
9.75 = 150
9.5 = 125
9/10 = 100
8/10 = 80
7/10 = 50
6/10 = 25
5/10 = 0
4/10 = -25
3/10 = -50
2/10 = -100 (causes physical revulsion in foids)
1/10 = -300
0.5/10 = -800
0.25/10= -2000
0 = negative infinity (impossible)

Height
6’4+ = 50
6’3” = 47.5
6’2” = 45
6’1” = 42.5
6’ = 40
5’11” = 30
5’10” = 20
5’9” = 10
5’8” = 0
5’7” = -10
5’6” = -30
5’5” = -60
5’4” = -100
5’3” = -150
5’2” = -200
5’1” = -250
5’ = -300

Hair
Norwood 0 = -0
Norwood 1 = -4
Etc

Hair colour
Red = -15
Black/Brown = 0
Blonde = 0 (15 if woman is ethnic)

Eye colour
Light eyes with non light skin = 30
Light eyes with light skin = 10
Coloured eyes but not that light = 5
Brown eyes = 0

Frame
Framelet = -20
Normal Frame = 0
Mogger frame = 20

Fat Percentage
Morbidly Obese = -100
Obese = -50
Skinny fat = -25
Average = 0
Shredded = 10
Athletic = 20

Race (it’s a collection of the other characteristics tbh, but on it’s own if we take averages)
Whites/white passing ethnics = 0
Med/Olive-sand/Caucasian = -10
Blacks = -20
Average Sand nigger = -30
Average Rice = -30
Average Jungle Gook = -50
Average Curry = -100
Average Abo = -250
What are white passing ethnics
They do not get no penalty sorry

51'3/100, so according to this test, I'm a fucking normie. It could be worse.

What are white passing ethnics
They do not get no penalty sorry
The ones you look at and can’t tell they are ethnic, and look white as any white person. Race is all about looks so if they look white, they don’t get a tax. Meanwhile ethnic looking whites get taxed.

The ones you look at and can’t tell they are ethnic, and look white as any white person. Race is all about looks so if they look white, they don’t get a tax. Meanwhile ethnic looking whites get taxed.
Yes they do get a tax. Women want white white the most. They will tax a white passing ethnic from Afghanistan on "cultural grounds" and would take a swarthy Italian over him.

I think I'm going to do a much better and more detailed test, since it's not completely accurate. It's not bad, but it's missing a lot of things to consider.

I think I'm going to do a much better and more detailed test, since it's not completely accurate. It's not bad, but it's missing a lot of things to consider.
No, please do not do a test. It's my test and I do not want people to take credit for an idea I came up with.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
No, please do not do a test. It's my test and I do not want people to take credit for an idea I came up with.
Why not? Your test needs to be improved.

I'll wait to see how version 2 of your test goes.
Even if you think version 2 is bad you do not have permission or the right to make your own version and discredit me.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and zerotohero
I'll wait to see how version 2 of your test goes.
Alright, what are your suggestions? I'll take them into account and anything you suggest I will credit you.

Alright, what are your suggestions? I'll take them into account and anything you suggest I will credit you.
Let's see, I agree with most of your points, but I think that the current annual salary should have more weight in the total score. Only 10 points out of a total of 340? It seems little to me. Maybe 50 points? I don't know if that's too much for you.

Other than that, it seems pretty good to me.

• +1
Let's see, I agree with most of your points, but I think that the current annual salary should have more weight in the total score. Only 10 points out of a total of 340? It seems little to me. Maybe 50 points? I don't know if that's too much for you.

I would say that if you are less than 3.5 PSL, it is worth 20 points only, but if you are more than 3.5 PSL (normie tier), it is worth 50 points. I don't know if I explain myself.

• +1

I would say that if you are less than 3.5 PSL, it is worth 20 points only, but if you are more than 3.5 PSL (normie tier), it is worth 50 points. I don't know if I explain myself.
Thank you for the advice. I'll see if I can add weight to the salary. Which sections do you think should be weighted more?

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero