(GTFIH) Some easy methods of gaining Instagram followers

fvolkek

fvolkek

Platinum
Everyone knows the importance of status and having a good Instagram account so I'm gonna go straight into the point.

1. Gaining Instagram Followers

1.1. Following people in your social circle

The most natural and normal one. Sounds like common sense, but what some people may not know is that Instagram offers a feature called "discover people", which is located at your profile next to the "edit profile" button. There you can see the accounts with the most mutual connections. Follow them prudently, without looking like a desperate retard, don't follow everyone at the same time.
You will probably get most people to follow back unless you've got a shit reputation or no frens

1.2. Chadfishing.

A pretty underrated method is chadfishing on online dating. Most of you guys know what it is already, and essentially it's to create a Tinder/Badoo/Ok Cupid profile of an extremely attractive individual (chad). Usually, people either do this for fun, for experiments or to blackmail people. Whatever your reasons are, it is a common practice on these forums.
After you create your chad profile, make sure it looks somewhat like you, phenotypically speaking. If you're black, put a picture of a tyrone, if you're white with black hair put a chad white guy with black hair, if you're Asian a Chang, etc. This works best if you have a private account obviously, which is something I encourage btw, and if you're not showing your face close up in your profile pic. Also, make him 6'2 or 6'3.
Then, put your social media in your bio and when you match with foids just talk a little bit and invite them to follow you on Instagram. Just use them to boost your follower count, it doesn't matter if they're ugly. Low-tier Beckies and below are drooling for chad so will follow you even if you don't follow them back. I have a friend ---ugly as fuck--- who did this and has women obsessed in his DMs liking everything he posts (he doesn't show his face so makes sense)

1.3. Buying followers

This one I don't recommend, as none of these followers will interact and if someone sees your followers, they'll see they're all fake pajeet accounts. So make sure that if you do this, you only do like 10% of your followers at most. You can do the same thing with likes (if you have like 100 likes, 10 of them can be pajeets)

2. Decreasing your following count

1.1 Unfollow people you're not interested in
After some weeks or even days, you should unfollow irrelevant people or weird accounts, even if that means them unfollowing you eventually. In my opinion, you should unfollow everyone who doesn't live in your country and everyone who doesn't follow you back.

1.2 Use Reports app

With this app you can check who doesn't follow you back, you should, in my opinion, unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back. With the first method, you'll probably get tons of follow requests but some people will not follow back, you should unfollow them after some days and that's it.

3. Repeat

Repeat, post some good shit and enjoy your chad Instagram account.

Personal note

I myself have over 1900 followers (700 following) and I only accept people I know and women (I have 600+ follow requests). I have never used the third method but it's easier I guess. I myself am a low tier normie at most so this works even better if you're good looking. By utilizing this method, and considering I have friends IRL and am NT, I managed to meet with some and get some nice slays. If you're subhuman looking, still do this as everything counts and you should play with the cards you've been dealt with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
use yubo u can gain like 100 followers per month

• +1
Reactions: Acion
No point positing unless your htn to chad. Then just pay $10-100 for shoutouts on pages that show “hot guys”.

Then boom. 10k followers in like 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
not cap at all, i went from 400 to 900 in 9 months (using it on and off) only asking instas from foids around my city
You already had a decent following to begin with, and probably NT pics as well, good luck trying to do that with sub100 IG with no pics.

I'll read it later

Hey, I was wondering what if instead of doing this, you create an IG page on a particular niche, maybe health, fitness, wealth, luxury, makeup, memes, and then you create a really small giveaway to your main account? You could even grow these accounts over time to maybe even generate some small amount of income?

not cap at all, i went from 400 to 900 in 9 months (using it on and off) only asking instas from foids around my city
Cold approaching?

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Everyone knows the importance of status and having a good Instagram account so I'm gonna go straight into the point.

1. Gaining Instagram Followers

1.1. Following people in your social circle

The most natural and normal one. Sounds like common sense, but what some people may not know is that Instagram offers a feature called "discover people", which is located at your profile next to the "edit profile" button. There you can see the accounts with the most mutual connections. Follow them prudently, without looking like a desperate retard, don't follow everyone at the same time.
You will probably get most people to follow back unless you've got a shit reputation or no frens

1.2. Chadfishing.

A pretty underrated method is chadfishing on online dating. Most of you guys know what it is already, and essentially it's to create a Tinder/Badoo/Ok Cupid profile of an extremely attractive individual (chad). Usually, people either do this for fun, for experiments or to blackmail people. Whatever your reasons are, it is a common practice on these forums.
After you create your chad profile, make sure it looks somewhat like you, phenotypically speaking. If you're black, put a picture of a tyrone, if you're white with black hair put a chad white guy with black hair, if you're Asian a Chang, etc. This works best if you have a private account obviously, which is something I encourage btw, and if you're not showing your face close up in your profile pic. Also, make him 6'2 or 6'3.
Then, put your social media in your bio and when you match with foids just talk a little bit and invite them to follow you on Instagram. Just use them to boost your follower count, it doesn't matter if they're ugly. Low-tier Beckies and below are drooling for chad so will follow you even if you don't follow them back. I have a friend ---ugly as fuck--- who did this and has women obsessed in his DMs liking everything he posts (he doesn't show his face so makes sense)

1.3. Buying followers

This one I don't recommend, as none of these followers will interact and if someone sees your followers, they'll see they're all fake pajeet accounts. So make sure that if you do this, you only do like 10% of your followers at most. You can do the same thing with likes (if you have like 100 likes, 10 of them can be pajeets)

2. Decreasing your following count

1.1 Unfollow people you're not interested in
After some weeks or even days, you should unfollow irrelevant people or weird accounts, even if that means them unfollowing you eventually. In my opinion, you should unfollow everyone who doesn't live in your country and everyone who doesn't follow you back.

1.2 Use Reports app

With this app you can check who doesn't follow you back, you should, in my opinion, unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back. With the first method, you'll probably get tons of follow requests but some people will not follow back, you should unfollow them after some days and that's it.

3. Repeat

Repeat, post some good shit and enjoy your chad Instagram account.

Personal note

I myself have over 1900 followers (700 following) and I only accept people I know and women (I have 600+ follow requests). I have never used the third method but it's easier I guess. I myself am a low tier normie at most so this works even better if you're good looking. By utilizing this method, and considering I have friends IRL and am NT, I managed to meet with some and get some nice slays. If you're subhuman looking, still do this as everything counts and you should play with the cards you've been dealt with.
Who care about IG FOLLOWERS IN 2022😂💀

No point positing unless your htn to chad. Then just pay $10-100 for shoutouts on pages that show “hot guys”.

Good advice

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Here is a better and easier way:
1. Be private and have a very good profile picture.
2. Go to some fuckboys profile and follow people who liked his latest post. Follow 100 in the morning and 100 in the evening. (takes 5 minutes)
3. After some time for example when you are following more than 2000, start unfollowing. Again 100 in the morning 100 in the evening.
4. Repeat

In my experience after following 100 people aroune 20 will follow back, so you can get around 40 followers per day.
Using this method I am currently at 4100 followers.

• +1
Reactions: Nerozine, blatonslatt, Axiomatic Clown and 4 others

Wouldn’t it mostly be gay guys following these pages? Can you recommend which pages?

wow does this work? this is genius thankyou

Do you just DM these pages that show hot guys?

2. Go to some fuckboys profile and follow people who liked his latest post. Follow 100 in the morning and 100 in the evening. (takes 5 minutes)
3. After some time for example when you are following more than 2000, start unfollowing. Again 100 in the morning 100 in the evening.
4. Repeat

In my experience after following 100 people aroune 20 will follow back, so you can get around 40 followers per day.
but it’s the followers/following ratio that counts. let’s say you have 4100 followers, that’s not good if you are following 20000 people

You already had a decent following to begin with, and probably NT pics as well, good luck trying to do that with sub100 IG with no pics.
in 8 months i have gone from 6 followers to 62, and this is just from posting not promoting or doing any other methods of getting followers.

I didn’t use social media before but now i realize i should use it as a tool for eventually attracting women

I guess i will employ the methods in this thread and see what happens

As you said, girls probably look down on me for having under 100 followers and won’t follow back

Should i follow girls or guys and wait for follow backs

in 8 months i have gone from 6 followers to 62, and this is just from posting not promoting or doing any other methods of getting followers.

I didn’t use social media before but now i realize i should use it as a tool for eventually attracting women

I guess i will employ the methods in this thread and see what happens

As you said, girls probably look down on me for having under 100 followers and won’t follow back

Should i follow girls or guys and wait for follow backs
I knew chicks who would follow people following their Unis insta page (this means its more likely someone will follow you back as you are in a similar circle), once people follow back they unfollow a few weeks later.

Free follower farm.

If you cannot do that then just buy followers its cheap af.

You don't necessarily need follower interaction if you have 0 posts so long as your profile is private and has a decent profile pic.

If you have sub 300-500 followers girls unfortunately look down on it lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Nerozine
I knew chicks who would follow people following their Unis insta page (this means its more likely someone will follow you back as you are in a similar circle), once people follow back they unfollow a few weeks later.

Free follower farm.

You don't necessarily need follower interaction if you have 0 posts so long as your profile is private and has a decent profile pic.

i have posts, i just think i would get more followers if i already had a decent amount of followers to begin with lol
it’s like that saying the rich get richer, but those who have little get nothing

i also feel bad about unfollowing back cuz can’t people see who unfollows them… any advice there? There are a couple accounts i follow who i don’t really care for but they are following me so if i unfollow they will unfollow me

it’s a stupid mind game tbh lol

Free follower farm.

Well we all have to start somewhere, eventually i will get there and yea maybe i will buy. Also

my profile is public.

having private profile is not smart

i have posts, i just think i would get more followers if i already had a decent amount of followers to begin with lol
it’s like that saying the rich get richer, but those who have little get nothing

i also feel bad about unfollowing back cuz can’t people see who unfollows them… any advice there? There are a couple accounts i follow who i don’t really care for but they are following me so if i unfollow they will unfollow me

it’s a stupid mind game tbh lol
You don't have to unfollow. These girls are just super narc.

And no you cannot see who unfollows you unless you have some analytics app iirc.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
You don't have to unfollow. These girls are just super narc.

And no you cannot see who unfollows you unless you have some analytics app iirc.
they are super narc it’s kinda repelling tbh

Wait how? Elab on what you do.

Wait how? Elab on what you do.
is this something to be proud of? lol

i haven’t done anything except one of my posts had a catchy hashtag which helped me get 3 followers

I think it’s due to instagrams discover feature which allows people to see mutuals

I also posted pics of me with hot girls, and some thirst traps (lat spread) showing v taper and stuff

is this something to be proud of? lol
I mean if you weren’t following people at all then yeah ig.

i haven’t done anything except one of my posts had a catchy hashtag which helped me get 3 followers

I think it’s due to instagrams discover feature which allows people to see mutuals

I also posted pics of me with hot girls, and some thirst traps (lat spread) showing v taper and stuff
How many posts have you made and what’s your looks level? Also what kind of accounts follow you?

I mean if you weren’t following people at all then yeah ig.

How many posts have you made and what’s your looks level? Also what kind of accounts follow you?
I wasn’t following anyone initially and had a 1:3 following to follower ratio. would only follow back people who would follow me first

i have around 15 posts i think.

I’ve been told different things. some say i’m HTN, girls call me handsome. been called handsome by 5+ girls irl in 2022.

Someone said something like “don’t listen to anyone that gives you less than 8/10”

Anyways i myself struggle with thinking of myself as attractive, largely due to knowing what i know about this forum… i constantly feel inadequate and i actually thought i would get a lot more followers than i currently do

i don’t really want to follow females at this time bc i don’t like giving them ego boost lol…

I’ve been told different things. some say i’m HTN, girls call me handsome. been called handsome by 5+ girls irl in 2022.

Someone said something like “don’t listen to anyone that gives you less than 8/10”

Anyways i myself struggle with thinking of myself as attractive, largely due to knowing what i know about this forum…
Can I see?

i actually thought i would get a lot more followers than i currently do
What kind of accounts are following you? Do they know you irl? Have you been tagged in posts or stories by other people?

Cuz idk but getting 60 followers just from posting stuff doesn’t seem bad at all to me, I got like 40 but from following people.

Can I see?
no sorry i need to keep my privacy. i don’t even think i’m that handsome tbh, im still midway through my ascension
What kind of accounts are following you? Do they know you irl? Have you been tagged in posts or stories by other people?

Cuz idk but getting 60 followers just from posting stuff doesn’t seem bad at all to me, I got like 40 but from following people.
Mostly mutual friends, a handful of females i don’t know and idk how they found me. I don’t really go through instagram feed, just log on to post. don’t do stories or anything

Personally i wouldn’t use ig at all, cuz i don’t like how narc and petty it is that’s why i didn’t use it till 2022.

But i only use it now cuz i realize it’s my way to get girls, and better start now than never

Idk if i been tagged in other stories or posts, probably not

ya ig it’s not bad but maybe it’s cuz i’m new? idk i forgot to mention i would also post videos of me showing my skill in sports.

do you think this is a good idea to post videos of me being a beast in sports? or should this only be reserved for stories

no sorry i need to keep my privacy. i don’t even think i’m that handsome tbh, im still midway through my ascension
Hmm ok, which users rated you? Just so I know how accurate the ratings you got are.

do you think this is a good idea to post videos of me being a beast in sports? or should this only be reserved for stories
Idk tbh, but you are probably a chad so it doesn’t matter anyway, fuck I never had random girls following me out of the blue :feelswhy:

but you are probably a chad so it doesn’t matter anyway, fuck I never had random girls following me out of the blue :feelswhy:
i am not a chad i wish lol. don’t feel bad, it was just a couple girls

And… there’s nothing to be jealous about i only have 60 followers lmao. I may as well have 0

4. Repeat

why a fuckboi account versus any other random account?

why a fuckboi account versus any other random account?
because those female likes are the ones who thirst over these types of men. I would say instead to just do that with someone who you think it's likely that would follow you back. If you're from the alt "emo" type, then do that but instead with a sort of emo eboy or whatever. If you're a gym type, then do that with the typical crossfit whores

because those female likes are the ones who thirst over these types of men. I would say instead to just do that with someone who you think it's likely that would follow you back. If you're from the alt "emo" type, then do that but instead with a sort of emo eboy or whatever. If you're a gym type, then do that with the typical crossfit whores
what if I look nothing like that fboi?

what if I look nothing like that fboi?
you don't need to, but this is implying you're not subhuman looking. if you are, you shouldn't really post your face on Instagram. like let's say you're a film student and you post film stuff, you do that with a film account and you gain real followers from that niche.

you don't need to, but this is implying you're not subhuman looking. if you are, you shouldn't really post your face on Instagram. like let's say you're a film student and you post film stuff, you do that with a film account and you gain real followers from that niche.
can I get away with posting anime or memes? Idk how can you have an insta and not post your face? how does that help with the hoes ?

can I get away with posting anime or memes? Idk how can you have an insta and not post your face? how does that help with the hoes ?
No you can't post anime that is statusmin!:lul:
You have to post your face if you want to use insta to get hoes. Or if you are fashionmaxed/tiktokhairmaxed you can post photos where you turn your head away like these:

Screenshot 20220926 234838
Screenshot 20220926 234856

Also if you think you are not good looking enough for instagram you can get away with some light frauding/photoshop.

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie
No you can't post anime that is statusmin!:lul:
You have to post your face if you want to use insta to get hoes. Or if you are fashionmaxed/tiktokhairmaxed you can post photos where you turn your head away like these:

View attachment 1884769View attachment 1884770

Also if you think you are not good looking enough for instagram you can get away with some light frauding/photoshop.
miring but ngl looks gay

i guess idk, memes on your personal page is pretty cringe imo. same for anime but who am i to judge

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie