(GTFIH Studies/Discussion) Permanent face muscle (Masseter/Buccinator) hypertrophy from Steroid use (also general body muscle mass) ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
So I've got this problem right now,

basically, I've done this AAS cycle (Test 300mg/16 weeks), during which I was chewing often, from eating food of course,

but also, and mainly, from also chewing gum like a retard.

The result is that now my masseter and buccinator muscles seem to have been permanently hypertrophied from my chewing on cycle, because even now that I'm off altogether, both muscle areas are still bulked up to oblivion,

despite me being on a fasting, and caloric restriction regimen.

Hell, I did EIGHT DAYS water fasting back in last July, and I lost so much weight everywhere (fat and muscle), including in the masseter and buccinator areas.

BUT, as soon as I took up eating again, with MINIMAL CHEWING (I was basically an autist there about trying not to chew any food at all), and caloric estriction (basically a lesser emount of protein, so that the muscles wouldn't bulk up),

both masseter and buccinator muscle BULKED UP instantly to near previous size post AAS use (and I regain a lot of muscle mass while eating less, with less protein, and training muscle less with resistance training).

My conclusion, is that I'm fucked here, only solution will be masseter, and buccinator atrophy with Botox.

Why?

Because it seems, from recent studies on the subject, that cycling AAS for only one cycle, will UPREGULATE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR density in the area.

AND, androgen receptor is reported to be the most important factor in predicting muscle hypertrophy response to training (aka here, chewing food), well before your systemic hormone levels:

What that means, is that you'll be able to make more muscle gains even off cycle, than a natty would, because your androgen have been upregulated,

AND, on top of that, the myonuclei will be (perhaps permanently) increased from one AAS cycle, so that you'll regain muscle mass easier off cycle,

all of that, great for your BODY, bad for your FACE.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL PEOPLE, MUSCLE MEMORY ON STEROIDS IS REAL.

YOU MAY PERMANENTLY BLOAT UP YOUR FACE FROM MASSETER / BUCCINATOR HYPETROPHY.

What do you think ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
Could you provide a before and after picture of your masseter muscle? The effect is exactly what i need.
Also how was the 300mg cycle for you? Would you do it again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Bobelbrah and Soalian
isn't that a good thinkg that your masseter musscle are bigger?
I mean if you're low body fat, you won't be bloated right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Could you provide a before and after picture of your masseter muscle? The effect is exactly what i need.
I'll send you PM.

Only aesthetic effect it gives me is a bloated face.

Would I do it again? Absolutely not.

YMMV ofc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
isn't that a good thinkg that your masseter musscle are bigger?
I mean if you're low body fat, you won't be bloated right?
Doesn't matter when I was low BF for me, because I had bad bloating effects from bulked up masseter and buccinator hypertrophy anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
fit, mobile, and athletic for sports > bulky roider

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 14274
fit, mobile, and athletic for sports > bulky roider
What does it have to do with the topic of this thread ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 7076
What does it have to do with the topic of this thread ?
Btw I coach people, and do consulting in the area,

therefore if you'd like any help in the area of exercise, fitness, diet, athletic enhancement,etc,...

you can shoot me a PM if you like.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and AsGoodAsItGets
pm pic

i need botox for massetrs too

I also fell for the chewing meme and have tmj now

• So Sad
Reactions: lasthope
I also fell for the chewing meme and have tmj now
yeah i fell for that meme too
luckily no tmj but bloatet face partly due masseter hypertrophy :feelswah:

So I've got this problem right now,

basically, I've done this AAS cycle (Test 300mg/16 weeks), during which I was chewing often, from eating food of course,

but also, and mainly, from also chewing gum like a retard.

The result is that now my masseter and buccinator muscles seem to have been permanently hypertrophied from my chewing on cycle, because even now that I'm off altogether, both muscle areas are still bulked up to oblivion,

despite me being on a fasting, and caloric restriction regimen.

Hell, I did EIGHT DAYS water fasting back in last July, and I lost so much weight everywhere (fat and muscle), including in the masseter and buccinator areas.

BUT, as soon as I took up eating again, with MINIMAL CHEWING (I was basically an autist there about trying not to chew any food at all), and caloric estriction (basically a lesser emount of protein, so that the muscles wouldn't bulk up),

both masseter and buccinator muscle BULKED UP instantly to near previous size post AAS use (and I regain a lot of muscle mass while eating less, with less protein, and training muscle less with resistance training).

My conclusion, is that I'm fucked here, only solution will be masseter, and buccinator atrophy with Botox.

Why?

Because it seems, from recent studies on the subject, that cycling AAS for only one cycle, will UPREGULATE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR density in the area.

AND, androgen receptor is reported to be the most important factor in predicting muscle hypertrophy response to training (aka here, chewing food), well before your systemic hormone levels:

What that means, is that you'll be able to make more muscle gains even off cycle, than a natty would, because your androgen have been upregulated,

AND, on top of that, the myonuclei will be (perhaps permanently) increased from one AAS cycle, so that you'll regain muscle mass easier off cycle,

all of that, great for your BODY, bad for your FACE.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL PEOPLE, MUSCLE MEMORY ON STEROIDS IS REAL.

YOU MAY PERMANENTLY BLOAT UP YOUR FACE FROM MASSETER / BUCCINATOR HYPETROPHY.

What do you think ?
Thanks, helpful and high iq as usual. Will keep that in mind if i go on cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I'll send you PM.

YMMV ofc.
Could you PM me pics as well? Have been wondering about the question of chewing+roids for years now

Thanks, helpful and high iq as usual. Will keep that in mind if i go on cycle.
But other than that, a test cycle what exactly what I needed,

more social confidence to boot.etc...

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Do 500 mg

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deusmaximus
I'll send you PM.

YMMV ofc.
You don’t know how to eat and train. JFL at blasting 300 pussy

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Stop chewing for cople month it should go back to normal