GTFIH Take The Henry Cavill & Thom Strijd Pill (Hunter Eyes Are A Failo)

D

Deleted member 23695

Bronze
Henry Cavill mogs your "muh PSL Gods" into oblivion. He's probably the most aesthetic you can be without looking uncanny and non-NT. This forum's OBSESSION with "hunter eyes" is ridiculous, because they are NOT ideal and are actually more of a failo. What's ideal is some slight upper eyelid exposure, like that of Henry Cavill. You need it to look like a human being. You need it to be "charming", something which is extremely underrated on this forum. Even a LTN can be "charming" and thus have good appeal potential if he looks NT enough (preqrequisite) and acts it as well. Will be making a separate thread about just this later.

henry-cavill.gif
9uGC.gif
gttbbzu69du81.jpg

Looking more "aesthetic" PSL-wise is great, but only so long as it doesn't start to make you look less NT. We can see the law of diminishing returns here. After a certain point, you actually lose attractiveness. This is why someone like @Niko or Arvid or Larsanova would actually be seen as more attractive than Sean O'Pry Or Elias De Poot both in real life and in pictures.

Looking NT is super important. That's part of why Barrett and Chico mog Opry. Even though Barrett looks a bit uncanny, he still looks quite NT. Chico has both: He looks very NT and he is not uncanny at all.

Sean O'Pry, on the other hand, looks extremely autistic. Look at him in group pictures with other models. Everyone looks great and NT except him, whose eyes seem wide open in an aspie psycho stare with no personality or expression. That's a failo! He stands out in a negative way, and because of lookism, every single person that sees him have have an instant split-second feeling that subconsciously tells them he's autistic.

Deletethis2
untitled-7.jpg

You see, because of his "hunter eyes", he has no expressiveness in his face, which makes him far less attractive (especially in real life) than someone like Henry Cavill, who has a deeply expressive face. That's why someone like Sean O'Pry could never be an actor, unless he was playing the role of an autist. Furthermore, in real life social scenarios, LOOKING NT is what will allow you to act in an extroverted and "life of the party" type of way without everyone getting the "ick". The guy to the right of Sean O'Pry above could do that without anyone batting an eye. Sean O'Pry doesn't have that luxury.

If "PSL" scale somehow rates someone like Andreas Eriksen or Sean O'Pry above Henry Cavill, then it is deeply, deeply flawed.

Andreas Eriksen, the most overrated "PSL God" has ZERO harmony. Sure, he has very impressive bone structure, but both his eye area and mouth area look ridiculous and because of that, he's not even as attractive as a common prettyboy. His extreme hunter eyes combined with positive canthal tilt make him look evil and wicked. His lips/mouth area looks like that of a baboon. I'm surprised people think he is a "PSL god" at all. He's an uncanny freak, and you should never want to look like him. You want to look friendly and approachable while also being very aesthetic. NOT like an intimidating psychopath.
8cef387acf2f22bf7410a5f099eefa9e--andreas-vs.jpg
actor-andreas-eriksen-270991_large.jpg

Thom Strijd, on the other hand, is the most underrated gigachad of all, who truly has it all: Bone structure, harmony, collagen, everything. He has peak appeal to EVERYONE. His eyes are hooded, but not too extreme at all, and still look very kind, despite the piercing light green color. His collagen and hair are perfect too. He is facially one of the only PSL god who could actually compete with the charm of Hollywood actors like Henry Cavill and Brad Pitt in real life.
original.jpg
handsome-young-dad-model-thom-strijd-beautiful-face.jpg
Deletethis3

Deletethis5
aa926bf1fcbdbacf4803f23396ac60893a1a252f.jpg
Deletethis4

Delethis7

And Thom Strijd's girlfriend, Jisse Tamar, is the most underrated stacy I have ever seen. She is on par with, if not more attractive than Doutzen Kroes in my opinion. The reason why this couple mogs every other couple on the planet is because they're almost peak PSL while also maintaining the beautiful slight upper eyelid exposure that makes us look human.

Attachments

• deletethis.png
    deletethis.png
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 0
  • deletethis6.png
    deletethis6.png
    734.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Just be 99.9 percentile in everything so ur one semi failo doesn’t hurt you bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: t50prince, cell0xide, makeme183 and 11 others
dnr ur dickriding faggot ass essay

cavill is a regular MTN i see guys like that on street everyday and i live in slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t50prince, Sub0, Deleted member 19297 and 6 others
Hunter eyes arent a meme lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member 19297, to be human and 5 others
>Greycel
dnrd a word of your autistic rambling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 9779, edodalic29 and 1 other person

Thom Strijd looks insane, his skin color glows together with his mogger eye color and features. If I could choose what to look like, I'd probably pick him tbh.

Also, the difference between an ideal eye area like his to "hunter eyes" isn't huge - so for the copers out there, no, you still don't have an ideal eye area.

edit: i wonder how he makes his skin look like that, legit mirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 19297, to be human and 7 others
View attachment 1941895

Thom Strijd looks insane, his skin color glows together with his mogger eye color and features. If I could choose what to look like, I'd probably pick him tbh.

Also, the difference between an ideal eye area like his to "hunter eyes" isn't huge - so for the copers out there, no, you still don't have an ideal eye area.
He has a very good eye area insane I might say

He literally has close to ideal eye shape op is dumb asf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23695 and Deleted member 1851
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, Elvisandreaa, Hades and 4 others
He has a very good eye area insane I might say

He literally has close to ideal eye shape op is dumb asf
How am I dumb? My post was literally highlighting the fact that Thom Strijd is the most underrated gigachad. Yes, his eyes look insane, but they are not hunter eyes, which is a GOOD thing. He has slight under eye exposure like Henry Cavil, making him look more NT, charming and NOT uncanny.
Sean O'Pry on the other hand has true hunter eyes and as a result, he looks autistic and devoid of all personality and charm.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 1851
How am I dumb? My post was literally highlighting the fact that Thom Strijd is the most underrated gigachad. Yes, his eyes look insane, but they are not hunter eyes, which is a GOOD thing. He has slight under eye exposure like Henry Cavil, making him look more NT, charming and NOT uncanny.
Sean O'Pry on the other hand has true hunter eyes and as a result, he looks autistic and devoid of all personality and charm.
You understand opry and thom have very very similar eye shape

View attachment 1941895

edit: i wonder how he makes his skin look like that, legit mirin
Same, I would pick Thom Strijd as well. He has the perfect balance of high PSL and NT charm. His collagen and undertone is insane, people have speculated that he takes beta carotene and other carotenoids, but he also tans a lot, and we know he is very active.

Here's a youtube video of Thom Strijd in motion, he looks absolutely insane, skip to 3:25.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 1851
You understand opry and thom have very very similar eye shape
No their eye shapes are quite different. O'Pry looks like he has his eyes perpetually wide open because he has zero upper eye exposure. Thom has an upper eye exposure similar to Cavill's. Thom's eyes do not look uncanny at all, O'Pry's look giga uncanny

No their eye shapes are quite different. O'Pry looks like he has his eyes perpetually wide open because he has zero upper eye exposure. Thom has an upper eye exposure similar to Cavill's. Thom's eyes do not look uncanny at all, O'Pry's look giga uncanny
You don’t understand eye shape do you

Complete dumbass

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23695

I have no brain cells after reading this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 8771, Hades and 3 others
(https://www.instagram.com/thomstrijd1/?hl=pt-br) literal perfection

but yeah i think the thread is kinda pointless really, but it applies to some retards that think shit like this is ideal

View attachment 1941904
Go back and re-read my post then because you clearly misunderstood it completely, I was literally criticizing this exact thing. Look at what I said about Andreas Eriksen, who really does have positively tilted hunter eyes, makes him look like an uncanny psycho freak.

How is he underrated you gaycel

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
Go back and re-read my post then because you clearly misunderstood it completely, I was literally criticizing this exact thing. Look at what I said about Andreas Eriksen, who really does have positively tilted hunter eyes, makes him look like an uncanny psycho freak.
i actually agree with the thread, i just said it because i suck erikjons cock

Henry Cavill mogs your "muh PSL Gods" into oblivion. He's probably the most aesthetic you can be without looking uncanny and non-NT. This forum's OBSESSION with "hunter eyes" is ridiculous, because they are NOT ideal and are actually more of a failo. What's ideal is some slight upper eyelid exposure, like that of Henry Cavill. You need it to look like a human being. You need it to be "charming", something which is extremely underrated on this forum. Even a LTN can be "charming" and thus have good appeal potential if he looks NT enough (preqrequisite) and acts it as well. Will be making a separate thread about just this later.

henry-cavill.gif
9uGC.gif
gttbbzu69du81.jpg
View attachment 1941802

Looking more "aesthetic" PSL-wise is great, but only so long as it doesn't start to make you look less NT. We can see the law of diminishing returns here. After a certain point, you actually lose attractiveness. This is why someone like @Niko or Arvid or Larsanova would actually be seen as more attractive than Sean O'Pry Or Elias De Poot both in real life and in pictures.

Looking NT is super important. That's part of why Barrett and Chico mog Opry. Even though Barrett looks a bit uncanny, he still looks quite NT. Chico has both: He looks very NT and he is not uncanny at all.

Sean O'Pry, on the other hand, looks extremely autistic. Look at him in group pictures with other models. Everyone looks great and NT except him, whose eyes seem wide open in an aspie psycho stare with no personality or expression. That's a failo! He stands out in a negative way, and because of lookism, every single person that sees him have have an instant split-second feeling that subconsciously tells them he's autistic.

View attachment 1941807
untitled-7.jpg

You see, because of his "hunter eyes", he has no expressiveness in his face, which makes him far less attractive (especially in real life) than someone like Henry Cavill, who has a deeply expressive face. That's why someone like Sean O'Pry could never be an actor, unless he was playing the role of an autist. Furthermore, in real life social scenarios, LOOKING NT is what will allow you to act in an extroverted and "life of the party" type of way without everyone getting the "ick". The guy to the right of Sean O'Pry above could do that without anyone batting an eye. Sean O'Pry doesn't have that luxury.

If "PSL" scale somehow rates someone like Andreas Eriksen or Sean O'Pry above Henry Cavill, then it is deeply, deeply flawed.

Andreas Eriksen, the most overrated "PSL God" has ZERO harmony. Sure, he has very impressive bone structure, but both his eye area and mouth area look ridiculous and because of that, he's not even as attractive as a common prettyboy. His extreme hunter eyes combined with positive canthal tilt make him look evil and wicked. His lips/mouth area looks like that of a baboon. I'm surprised people think he is a "PSL god" at all. He's an uncanny freak, and you should never want to look like him. You want to look friendly and approachable while also being very aesthetic. NOT like an intimidating psychopath.
8cef387acf2f22bf7410a5f099eefa9e--andreas-vs.jpg
actor-andreas-eriksen-270991_large.jpg

Thom Strijd, on the other hand, is the most underrated gigachad of all, who truly has it all: Bone structure, harmony, collagen, everything. He has peak appeal to EVERYONE. His eyes are hooded, but not too extreme at all, and still look very kind, despite the piercing light green color. His collagen and hair are perfect too. He is facially one of the only PSL god who could actually compete with the charm of Hollywood actors like Henry Cavill and Brad Pitt in real life.
original.jpg
handsome-young-dad-model-thom-strijd-beautiful-face.jpg
View attachment 1941816

View attachment 1941861View attachment 1941854
aa926bf1fcbdbacf4803f23396ac60893a1a252f.jpg
View attachment 1941818

View attachment 1941864

And Thom Strijd's girlfriend, Jisse Tamar, is the most underrated stacy I have ever seen. She is on par with, if not more attractive than Doutzen Kroes in my opinion. The reason why this couple mogs every other couple on the planet is because they're almost peak PSL while also maintaining the beautiful slight upper eyelid exposure that makes us look human.
What's wrong with looking evil and wicked?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 1851
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 23695 and 1 other person
Andreas Eriksen, the most overrated "PSL God"

His extreme hunter eyes combined with positive canthal tilt make him look evil and wicked. His lips/mouth area looks like that of a baboon. I'm surprised people think he is a "PSL god" at all. He's an uncanny freak, and you should never want to look like him. You want to look friendly and approachable while also being very aesthetic. NOT like an intimidating psychopath.
caging:ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23695
He's underrated because people don't mention him enough on the forum.
tumblr_pql1qvnECR1vz80vao1_400.gifv
I must be living in the past.
However last year cavill threads were spammed and the year before it was thom