GTFIH Take this as youd life lesson

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

There are times and place when to be honest and when to give white lies if you have to.

This chink is a disgrace of a rice community for failing such a most fundamental values we are experts at lol.

I have been asked by many foids the past couple years. I can literally recites qll the most common questions they asked and their intentions. ie:

1. How many gf have you had before?
- My go to answer: Many girls were into me thorough my school years. In elementary and mostly in Highschool there were these 3 girls who were into in but we didn’t date because I felt like school and family life was too demanding at that time, However I respect them I think all of them were really smart and hard working. ( you hits 3 birds with one stone with this story, showing abundance, showing you were busy with life and lastly giving credits for those foids making her feel like if she would be with you then you will praise her as well).
2. I want to know you more to feel connected? (implying she want to know my weakness, remember weakness=indesirable)
-My answer is: I felt guilty of being involved in fights, I got hurted and my friends got hurted physically some even had life altering situations. I also accidentally almost killed my siblings because growing up we wrestled each others alot.
(There cant be any more musculine Weakness than this)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Nick.Harte