(GTFIH) TELEGRAM DATING BOT EXPERIMENT - RUSSIAN STACY CATFISH

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
So I installed Telegram today and made a profile on some dating bot. Russian users claimed it to be the most popular dating platform in Russia currently... I wanted to find what the average male user of the platform looks like, how brutal the competition is, etc.

I wrote Moscow as my location and posted this pic on my profile.
Photo 2024 02 24 19 26 40

I liked every single male profile which appeared to me. It's basically just like matching on Tinder. Anyway I didn't expect that 80% of males would be either curries or Arabs, Turks, Caucasians, niggas, gooks... 😂😂😂
Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 05
Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 07
Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 08
Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 18

and certainly 90% of them are sub5s. Russian brahs seem not to use this shit too frequently or they just gave up. 😂😂😂 20% of Russians are mainly boneless normies and LTNs with some HTNs and this fucking Chad. THIS GUY MOGS BRUTALLY. 💀💀💀Over for sub-Chads. Imagine using this shit after you saw this guy. It would be a bluepilled move tbh.

Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 14

Imagine believing that any GIRL will match with you on dating apps after they saw a Chad like this. Brutal shit.

But ethnicels are actually so bluepilled. Maybe they have no idea who they are competing with. In just like 20 mins I received around 5-10 messages of suckers who were hoping that some Russian Stacy picked them. Pathetic.
Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 03

But yeah majority of them are really delusional so I tried to blackpill some of them.
Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 15

I mean most of those guys are pathetic simps who continued texting me after my cold responses. Fucking simps. I rejected this curry below and he started speaking about money saar. India suparpawar by 2030 saar we making money saar. Did he offer betabuxxing or what? Fucking cunt. He deserved what I told him. Cuck.
Photo 2024 02 24 19 27 17

Regardless of their subhumanity they raise standards of dating because even a becky has full inbox of such orbiters as I assume. I literally spoke to like 20 guys in just an hour. Imagine if I stayed on this shit for few days... But at least I felt like a Stacy ngl. Imagine having full inbox all the time. Indescribable.

Anyway I simply had to troll those guys ngl. I trolled this Jewish gymcel simp and some Armenian fatcel who actually realized I was fake. 😂😂😂 Faggot.
Photo 2024 02 24 20 32 20 2
Photo 2024 02 24 20 32 20

I also found some of you autists:
Photo 2024 02 24 20 32 19

It's jova.

Anyways, what I expected with this shit was a bunch of Russian prettyboys followed by Caucasian badboymaxxed ogrecels. But except from that Chad, a few Russian and ethnic HTNs and MTNs, most of guys were sub5s.

I expected that prettyboys and NT guys use this shit but seems like the main target of the bot are .org users (predominantly curries) who speak Russian or would translatormaxx for some Natashka. Pathetic.

Jfl at you guys @sportsmogger @St.TikTokcel when you said that ethnics have appeal to Russian females. Yeah maybe some of them have, like top 10% of ethnics + BBCs. But again average ethnicel who texts Russian Natashas looks like forum incels. Literally.

@russiancelreturns you should NTmaxx asap bro or it's over also jfl if you think that your competition on that app is brutal except for some Chads and HTNs I literally mog majority of them so I guess you do so... WAKE UP IT'S NOT OVER. More ethnics = higher SMV to whitecels.
Just nichemaxx and ascend also I tried this app with my location and there are barely any moggers man this app is kinda used by LTN/MTNs while some girls are very attractive but still I'm not low inhib enough to post my pics there ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, kebab, Autismcel and 23 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, ominion, LooksThinker and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, mike21, moggathon and 8 others
Bdc48689dda4d49c45a3a1821b3105d3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, saiya_online, JohnBaza and 5 others
SINCE WHEN DID NIGGAS USE TELEGRAM TO DATE

BEYOND OVER JFL💀💀 International Playboys Ahh niggas 🤮

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Autismcel, Swarthy Knight and 9 others
0345c480c369a788e3c9f68b2cc075e2

my name is syrian psycho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, JoshuaG, LooksThinker and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, kingpiin, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
dnrd bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JohnBaza, Xangsane and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, LooksThinker, Willmogulater and 7 others

he would be a mogger in the slums of Moscow tbh

dark looks mog if you're White ofc
I'd eat her asshole like there's no tomorrow
this hairy manlet thinks he has appeal to Russian girls jfl
SINCE WHEN DID NIGGAS USE TELEGRAM TO DATE

BEYOND OVER JFL💀💀 International Playboys Ahh niggas 🤮
Telegram is very popular in Russia
View attachment 2765785
my name is syrian psycho
brutal shit no chin for his harmony ngl
ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FORUM
fr
may Khabib find you in your dirty slums of Palermo and break your mafia nose. moron.
funny that jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, the BULL, TechnoBoss and 2 others

fr

may Khabib find you in your dirty slums of Palermo and break your mafia nose. moron.

funny that jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and hopecel
It is absolutely brutal for curries because the Russian incels get confused for curries

And so the L goes to curries again instead of Russians

Zero sum game typa shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, TechnoBoss, hopecel and 1 other person
It is absolutely brutal for curries because the Russian incels get confused for curries

Zero sum game typa shit

Readbookseveryday when the opportunity arises to dunk on curries once again

Game Hacking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, hopecel and ReadBooksEveryday

Gggf

Zero sum game typa shit
ruscels don't have enough space to show their inceldom because currycel brahs overrun their platforms BRUTAL WORLD WE LIVE IN

Game Hacking GIF
real

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and ReadBooksEveryday
Anyway I didn't expect that 80% of males would be either curries or Arabs, Turks, Caucasians, niggas, gooks.
Have you forgotten, sir? A brown 3psl = 5psl slavic robust prettyboy in Eastern Jewrope.

I have SMV of a kebab vendor with 3cm overbite and NW3.

Jews brainwashed our slavic beauties. It's over. EE has fallen.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and hopecel

Game Hacking GIF
Lately I have been defending curries

My gopnick friend @Tai Lung was about to incel rage on some International curry students but I had to stop him and explain to him why they are good for the economy and he welcomed them with open arms.

If anything you should be thankful to me I didn't massacre your curry ass after what you did to my Professor Crisick M.D PHD

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tai Lung, hopecel and ascension
Have you forgotten, sir? A brown 3psl = 5psl slavic robust prettyboy in Eastern Jewrope.

I have SMV of a kebab vendor with 3cm overbite and NW3.

Jews brainwashed our slavic beauties. It's over. EE has fallen.
bullshit man just dye your hair and eyebrows dark and nichemaxx and you're unmoggable by deathnics

Lately I have been defending curries

My gopnick friend @Tai Lung was about to incel rage on some International curry students but I had to stop him and explain to him why they are good for the economy and he welcomed them with open arms.

If anything you should be thankful to me I didn't massacre your curry ass after what you did to my Professor Crisick M.D PHD

Thank you saar. We curries will forever be indebted to Jews worldwide.

IMG 9790

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Autisticbrokeass2, brucewayne78 and 3 others
bullshit man just dye your hair and eyebrows dark and nichemaxx and you're unmoggable by deathnics
I will get tortured to death by KGB agents in Moscow for having Polish passport. Koniec!

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and ascension
So I installed Telegram today and made a profile on some dating bot. Russian users claimed it to be the most popular dating platform in Russia currently... I wanted to find what the average male user of the platform looks like, how brutal the competition is, etc.

View attachment 2765627
I liked every single male profile which appeared to me. It's basically just like matching on Tinder. Anyway I didn't expect that 80% of males would be either curries or Arabs, Turks, Caucasians, niggas, gooks... 😂😂😂
View attachment 2765649View attachment 2765652View attachment 2765653View attachment 2765654
and certainly 90% of them are sub5s. Russian brahs seem not to use this shit too frequently or they just gave up. 😂😂😂 20% of Russians are mainly boneless normies and LTNs with some HTNs and this fucking Chad. THIS GUY MOGS BRUTALLY. 💀💀💀Over for sub-Chads. Imagine using this shit after you saw this guy. It would be a bluepilled move tbh.

View attachment 2765634

Imagine believing that any GIRL will match with you on dating apps after they saw a Chad like this. Brutal shit.

But ethnicels are actually so bluepilled. Maybe they have no idea who they are competing with. In just like 20 mins I received around 5-10 messages of suckers who were hoping that some Russian Stacy picked them. Pathetic.
View attachment 2765641
But yeah majority of them are really delusional so I tried to blackpill some of them.
View attachment 2765642
I mean most of those guys are pathetic simps who continued texting me after my cold responses. Fucking simps. I rejected this curry below and he started speaking about money saar. India suparpawar by 2030 saar we making money saar. Did he offer betabuxxing or what? Fucking cunt. He deserved what I told him. Cuck.
View attachment 2765675
Regardless of their subhumanity they raise standards of dating because even a becky has full inbox of such orbiters as I assume. I literally spoke to like 20 guys in just an hour. Imagine if I stayed on this shit for few days... But at least I felt like a Stacy ngl. Imagine having full inbox all the time. Indescribable.

Anyway I simply had to troll those guys ngl. I trolled this Jewish gymcel simp and some Armenian fatcel who actually realized I was fake. 😂😂😂 Faggot.

View attachment 2765692View attachment 2765694

View attachment 2765699
It's jova.

Anyways, what I expected with this shit was a bunch of Russian prettyboys followed by Caucasian badboymaxxed ogrecels. But except from that Chad, a few Russian and ethnic HTNs and MTNs, most of guys were sub5s.

I expected that prettyboys and NT guys use this shit but seems like the main target of the bot are .org users (predominantly curries) who speak Russian or would translatormaxx for some Natashka. Pathetic.

Jfl at you guys @sportsmogger @St.TikTokcel when you said that ethnics have appeal to Russian females. Yeah maybe some of them have, like top 10% of ethnics + BBCs. But again average ethnicel who texts Russian Natashas looks like forum incels. Literally.

@russiancelreturns you should NTmaxx asap bro or it's over also jfl if you think that your competition on that app is brutal except for some Chads and HTNs I literally mog majority of them so I guess you do so... WAKE UP IT'S NOT OVER. More ethnics = higher SMV to whitecels.
Just nichemaxx and ascend also I tried this app with my location and there are barely any moggers man this app is kinda used by LTN/MTNs while some girls are very attractive but still I'm not low inhib enough to post my pics there ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Tai Lung, hopecel and 1 other person
I will get tortured to death by KGB agents in Moscow for having Polish passport. Koniec!
so you will be badboymaxxed without effort and you still complain?? you will slay after prison bro girls are into dark looks just be arrested theory is legit hope you'll just survive Soviet authorities they're brutal these days ngl

so you will be badboymaxxed without effort and you still complain?? you will slay after prison bro girls are into dark looks just be arrested theory is legit hope you'll just survive Soviet authorities they're brutal these days ngl
btw where do you live, Adonis?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
A.H was right

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Btw, run jewnder or jewble in Gdańsk/Wrocław/Szczecin/Kraków/Prague/Tallinn/Vilnus/Riga -> the true slavic countries. The mog would be brutal there actually. Idk how these subhuman telegram app works. Maybe it has no algo or smh... I saw movies from Moscow, there is plenty of robust slavic prettyboys 0 recession.

Attachments

• wiktorcel.png
    wiktorcel.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, hopecel and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 2765627
View attachment 2765649View attachment 2765652View attachment 2765653View attachment 2765654

View attachment 2765634

View attachment 2765641
View attachment 2765642
View attachment 2765675

View attachment 2765699
It's jova.

Good thread op

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and hopecel
Appreciate your efforts OP clears up a lot

TLDR ethnic == deathnik

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension and hopecel

fr

funny that jfl
In no way whatsoever is the bull white

• JFL

View attachment 2765627

View attachment 2765634

View attachment 2765641
View attachment 2765642
View attachment 2765675

View attachment 2765699
It's jova.

JFL brate odkad ti pricas ruski? No ipak zna se koje educirani adonis

+ read every word

• Love it
JFL brate odkad ti pricas ruski? No ipak zna se koje educirani adonis

+ read every word
Hvala bhai ma ruski sam ucio u skoli pa ga znam ponesto natucati tbh

Btw ucenje novih jezika stvarno jeste Adonis trait ngl u tom kontekstu sljedeci je HINDI saar 🇮🇳👌🏽

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and aspiringexcel
IMG 5129

looks like salludon

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing and hopecel

View attachment 2765627

View attachment 2765634

View attachment 2765641
View attachment 2765642
View attachment 2765675

View attachment 2765699
It's jova.

They just need better Telegram game

• JFL
Stop coping, Russians look like Putin commonly

• JFL
Good thread saar. Time to get LeFort 3 from Richardson and passport bhai to Russia.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and hopecel
Didnt know u spoke russian- lot of russian girls would want my big caucasian cock tbh

• JFL
Самая тупая хуйня что я видел сегодня

• JFL
Good thread saar. Time to get LeFort 3 from Richardson and passport bhai to Russia.
Everything I post, or have posted, on this site are source of parody, satire, humour and for entertainment purposes only. I'm not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. I've no affiliation, online or in reality, to any other user on this site.
Didnt know u spoke russian- lot of russian girls would want my big caucasian cock tbh
you're Georgian right? biggest moggers there ngl
Самая тупая хуйня что я видел сегодня
пасиба

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Everything I post, or have posted, on this site are source of parody, satire, humour and for entertainment purposes only. I'm not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. I've no affiliation, online or in reality, to any other user on this site.

you're Georgian right? biggest moggers there ngl

пасиба
U meant spasiba bro..

• Hmm...
Anyway I didn't expect that 80% of males would be either curries or Arabs, Turks, Caucasians, niggas, gooks... 😂😂😂
So….basically everyone?

• Hmm...