MediterraneanApollo
Gold
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2021
- Posts
- 894
- Reputation
- 1,436
I know, I know
In PSL he resembles nothing over a slightly stronger HTN, his coloring/phenotype and ratios do him a big favor
But this Greek singer here is what women would call attractive in every age gap, I remember back in my teens how 14 years old women and their mothers were swooning over him simultaneously
Perfect balance of pretty, masculine and aesthetic combined with Mediterranean dark but also high trust looks
Just a way softer version of Gandy imo, less stricking and more averaged out
Simply just a mogger in all day life
In PSL he resembles nothing over a slightly stronger HTN, his coloring/phenotype and ratios do him a big favor
But this Greek singer here is what women would call attractive in every age gap, I remember back in my teens how 14 years old women and their mothers were swooning over him simultaneously
Perfect balance of pretty, masculine and aesthetic combined with Mediterranean dark but also high trust looks
Just a way softer version of Gandy imo, less stricking and more averaged out
Simply just a mogger in all day life