GTFIH ULTIMATE curry mog battle: Sikkunt23 vs Titbot

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Bones > Titbot
Harmony > Sikkunt

Place your votes in lads. Both are clearly at least 5 PSL. Whose higher PSL though? Sikkunt or Titbot? 5 pictures of each below.

@Sikkunt23

@Titbot
Sikkunt mogs coloured eyes halo is strong he would probs still mog with dark brown eyes . Tibot bone mogs so might age better but thats probably cope lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Neither would get a second glance from this girl.
D7f36cb0c27143444eefaf41a9d1f18c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Sikkunt has ugly overbite, but he is still 7-8/10

Ethnic pretty boy

Titbot is slightly over average with epic bones
U rated @Amnesia 9/10 and @ArvidGustavsson 7/10 but sikkunt is 8/10? Ur telling me hes only one point below Amnesia and that hes above Arvid? Jfl at ur rating skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
U rated @Amnesia 9/10 and @ArvidGustavsson 7/10 but sikkunt is 8/10? Ur telling me hes only one point below Amnesia and that hes above Arvid? Jfl at ur rating skills
I said 7-8/10

And yeah imo sikkunt looks better than Arvid

Arvid doesn't look that great
Nigga I asked you this before who is the hole in your avi
The user with the roronoa zoro avi posted a thread about her

Said that she is ugly and shit

Titbot easily

Genuine 5.25 PSL Face is huge. Guaranteed to have girls.

I see Sikkunt as being nothing more than midtier normie inthe west, unless he is 6ft.

Titbot easily

I see Sikkunt as being nothing more than midtier normie inthe west, unless he is 6ft.
Tit bot is 5 6 , I’m 5 10 barefoot . His pheno and colouring are not good . Which is VERY important . Our bodies and frames are also comparable I’m not a twink. Someone did a tinder experiment with tit bot and got shit results , meanwhile I do good on tinder and arabincel can also vouch this . Bones while having these falios don’t mean anything .
Titbot easily

https://looksmax.org/threads/tbh-i-did-a-titbot-tinder-experiment.89204/ . Look at his results .

Sikkunt23 mogs quite easily.Lowiqcel for making this poll.He has insane appeal in curryland.I did a experiment on tinder and bumble.Titbit had no matches after 4 days whereas sikkunt23 was drowning in pussy from day 1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and androgenic
Tit bot is 5 6 , I’m 5 10 barefoot . His pheno and colouring are not good . Which is VERY important . Our bodies and frames are also comparable I’m not a twink. Someone did a tinder experiment with tit bot and got shit results , meanwhile I do good on tinder and arabincel can also vouch this . Bones while having these falios don’t mean anything .

https://looksmax.org/threads/tbh-i-did-a-titbot-tinder-experiment.89204/ . Look at his results .
Since looksmaxing, titbot's slay count is probably higher than 90% of the forum in that time?

Have you fucked more than 5-6 women in the last year? Do you have a girlfriend?
*didn't mean to write a question mark after 'that time'

Since looksmaxing, titbot's slay count is probably higher than 90% of the forum in that time?

Have you fucked more than 5-6 women in the last year? Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes I do . The pics the guy used is when tit bot is lean maxxed jfl . Look at the thread . His face is lean.

Yes I do . The pics the guy used is when tit bot is lean maxxed jfl . Look at the thread . His face is lean.

So? Could say the same thing about Amnesia.

Leanmaxxing is important for most men

So? Could say the same thing about Amnesia.

Leanmaxxing is important for most men
Are u retarded ? I just said he was leanmaxxed . I’m agreeing to ur point of him being lean . No u can’t say the same thing with amnesia, amnesia is good looking , not 5 6” and not Indian jfl

Not even a contest jfl. Sikkunt takes this. Superior colouring.

@Sikkunt23 what is your height again?

In terms of Psl strictly (without race pheno ) and height. Titbot def mogs me . ( psl wise ) . If that’s the case I agree . Tit bot has good bones . But irl it is different ngl .

@Titbot has height failo. A lot of women reach his height nowadays. When your height is in the average to below average range then every inch a

If you're asking purely facially then @Titbot mogs. But the fact that he's 5'6" takes that away.
@Sikkunt23 mogs overall assuming he really is 5'10".
In terms of Psl strictly (without race pheno ) and height. Titbot def mogs me . ( psl wise ) . If that’s the case I agree . Tit bot has good bones . But irl it is different ngl .
Yes

@Titbot has height failo. A lot of women reach his height nowadays. When your height is in the average to below average range then every inch a

If you're asking purely facially then @Titbot mogs. But the fact that he's 5'6" takes that away.
@Sikkunt23 mogs overall assuming he really is 5'10".

Yes
Yah strictly psl wise , tit bot does mog me , he has better bones . Irl it’s diff cuz then pheno and height matters . But psl he mogs

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
SikKunt looks weird

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 4044 and Sikkunt23
Remove the moles

Don’t worry I won’t leak

honestly cant decide