GTFIH Video Tribute I Made To Blackopstruecel

I remember actually wanted him banned for a while

very true
As soon as x69 got banned, everything started going downhill. ABC and EOT left and the site just got ogred. We are the last remaining old fags tony
good ole times
Good ole nostalgia before garin became a cunt to me

• +1
Reactions: Tony
As soon as x69 got banned, everything started going downhill. ABC and EOT left and the site just got ogred. We are the last remaining old fags tony
we are the original ogres
Good ole nostalgia before garin became a cunt to me
he changed and became cold asshole to me too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
we are the original ogres

he changed and became cold asshole to me too
You know Tony, you're one of my best friends on here thanks for staying with me for all this time. it's funny at the time I don't think either of us realized how good we had it on this forum Sept and October. those were the only times that the threads weren't completely autistic or low effort, and us users actually had a sort of togetherness. Now we all seem to have our own agendas and our own visions of what this site should be. There's no common goal anymore. It went from. Glorious nation to a shitty refugee camp with a few strong leaders like myself and @future chadlite willing to see everyone through all the shit

• +1
You know Tony, you're one of my best friends on here thanks for staying with me for all this time. it's funny at the time I don't think either of us realized how good we had it on this forum Sept and October. those were the only times that the threads weren't completely autistic or low effort, and us users actually had a sort of togetherness. Now we all seem to have our own agendas and our own visions of what this site should be. There's no common goal anymore. It went from. Glorious nation to a shitty refugee camp with a few strong leaders like myself and @future chadlite willing to see everyone through all the shit
Yeah we were like a family during these times and was exciting every single day to be here. There were both on looksmax section and offtopic good and interesting threads, now its ogred

• +1
Yeah we were like a family during these times and was exciting every single day to be here. There were both on looksmax section and offtopic good and interesting threads, now its ogred
I think the true end of the golden era happened when the Slayer squad disbanded. First x69 was banned, then garin left to be mod, then Intel stopped posting. I tried to create a 2.0 group but that was never the same. Then ABC left and shortly after so did EOT. I miss those guys both dearly we had some great times together with you. We were a tight-knit community and now we just have a bunch of random normalfags and retards who are banned from .is who couldn't care less about looksmaxing and just make this place more shity and polluted with their garbage content and shitposting. Hell at least when we should post we make it funny, not all this go ER this go ER that fucking horseshit. and no matter how many times they get reported for spam they just keep coming back and in other alts like fucking cockroaches

• +1
I think the true end of the golden era happened when the Slayer squad disbanded. First x69 was banned, then garin left to be mod, then Intel stopped posting. I tried to create a 2.0 group but that was never the same. Then ABC left and shortly after so did EOT. I miss those guys both dearly we had some great times together with you. We were a tight-knit community and now we just have a bunch of random normalfags and retards who are banned from .is who couldn't care less about looksmaxing and just make this place more shity and polluted with their garbage content and shitposting. Hell at least when we should post we make it funny, not all this go ER this go ER that fucking horseshit. and no matter how many times they get reported for spam they just keep coming back and in other alts like fucking cockroaches
Can't tell if you're talking about me or not:feelsping:

Can't tell if you're talking about me or not:feelsping:
No. I enjoy your presence
You actually make shitposting funny again. the site was shity while you left for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
No. I enjoy your presence
You actually make shitposting funny again. the site was shity while you left for a while
Aww thanks man I needed that, I'm not having a good day today

• +1
Yeah, sadly it will never be the same. Hell, even remember when we wanted to have a convo with 5 ppl instead of 2 which proved of our togetherness as well back then. I miss @extreme-overthinker so much with his hilarious threads, even @JustChris who joined later contributed and was a good fit for the community

• +1
Aww thanks man I needed that, I'm not having a good day today
Shit man do you still have Snapchat? If so you can talk to me on there about it if you want.
Yeah, sadly it will never be the same. Hell, even remember when we wanted to have a convo with 5 ppl instead of 2 which proved of our togetherness as well back then. I miss @extreme-overthinker so much with his hilarious threads, even @JustChris who joined later contributed and was a good fit for the community
Oh shit yeah I do remember that bro. We had to make a post in feedback just to be able to do that lol. And now for the most part it's just individual conversations with people asking how to looksmax or trying to become friends, which is fine but we just really don't seem like much of a family like we used to. and unfortunately that happened because most of the uses that made it like that have left or have been banned. And it's funny the mods wonder why the site is going to shit. It's because the rules themselves aren't specific enough and the mods take liberties and just band whoever is annoying them without any thought of how it's going to affect the site in the later months

• +1
Shit man do you still have Snapchat? If so you can talk to me on there about it if you want.
Yeah I still have it I might message you, thanks

Oh shit yeah I do remember that bro. We had to make a post in feedback just to be able to do that lol. And now for the most part it's just individual conversations with people asking how to looksmax or trying to become friends, which is fine but we just really don't seem like much of a family like we used to. and unfortunately that happened because most of the uses that made it like that have left or have been banned. And it's funny the mods wonder why the site is going to shit. It's because the rules themselves aren't specific enough and the mods take liberties and just band whoever is annoying them without any thought of how it's going to affect the site in the later months
and by mods we mean garin :feelsgah:. damn those golden times were so short thought it will last longer. you never start to miss something until its fully gone

• +1
  • +1
and by mods we mean garin :feelsgah:. damn those golden times were so short thought it will last longer. you never start to miss something until its fully gone
I agree Tony. You know I just recorded a video of me talking about the history of looksmax. Would u wanna watch it if I uploaded to youtube

• +1
I agree Tony. You know I just recorded a video of me talking about the history of looksmax. Would u wanna watch it if I uploaded to youtube
Sure

Proud of you

Doesnt look bad tbh

if you ascended why do you still post about oneitis? @blackopstruecel