GTFIH why amnesia still look 20 at 32 explained + aging guide.

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
As you can all see @Amnesia look like this

people who don't know him would give him 25 maximum. he look like he is late TEENs ealy twenties.
however this dude is 32.
the other white guys of his pheno at his age would look like these
or e
or even worst who know.

how does he age so well??

disclaimer⚠️⚠️: I'm not amnesia, I know nothing about his life. I just do conclusion about what I learned from my short time here in the PSL comunitty. I'm absolutely not a aging scientist, or an expert Don't bash me, or my horrible english. thanks

let me explain.

1) regular exercice and over average testosterone
he exercice weekly at the gym since his 20's.
working out raise your testosterone level, a low bodyfat as well. I guess Amnesia here is about 10-12% bodyfat.
testosterone have been proven to make you age slower and keep your skin healty;

But the impact of testosterone is more widespread than just producing oestrogen. Some experts believe the hormone may also have a positive impact on how well we age — the Fonda effect — playing a role in keeping your skin looking younger and your body in shape.

2) Skincare, and low sun exposure.

Sun has been proven to be the main factor of aging process

One of the main environmental factors that ages our skin is ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. In fact, it's estimated that 90% of skin aging is due to the effects of the sun! ¹ The sun causes proteins in our skin to deteriorate, leading to the loss of our youthful appearance over time.
Amnesia as we all know , work as home as a stock trader, And at he is is a loner . he probably don't go often outside that much, or in vacation. Protecting him this way from sun domage.

He is as well a looksmaxxer, so He probably use moisturizer, and other skincares product, making his skin smoother and helping him to age better.

3) Healthy life

He probably don't smoke, don't drink, and don't do drugs. at least not often.
Nicotine, other chemicals in cigarettes, smoking behaviors and other factors may contribute to wrinkles and premature aging of the skin: Nicotine causes blood vessels to narrow, reducing oxygen flow and nutrients to skin cells

Alcohol is linked to age in lots of ways. You have to be old enough to drink it legally, and once you are, it can age you faster than normal. Heavy drinking can have a direct effect on certain parts of your body and on your mental health as you get older.
Drug-addiction may trigger early onset of age-related disease, due to drug-induced multi-system toxicity and perilous lifestyle, which remains mostly undetected and untreated.

He probably don't go that often at parties, or bar. I read somewhere that Dating apps are his hunting-ground to pick up girls. consequently he don't need to drink, smoke and do drugs to look NT in parties and bars.
AS he is working out, he probably have a healty diet, eating good quality food. not too much junk food.

4) Validation and fullfilled sexual life

This one is more hypotetical but I think it's as legit as the others.

Imo sexual life and hapiness are correlated, the more different women you will be able to have sex with, (as human male is naturally polygam) the more your brain will produce endorphin and other hapiness hormone. + the validation girls give him. Lead to a happier life. and happiness make you younger.
Amneisa can fuck plenty of women, leading to more and more validation.

He is considers as a semi god here.
Just because some guys consider him above average looking they worship him. He gets more responses than any other user and more reps after @Salludon
That's only what we see, who know the amount of 15 years old curry, he left on read in his pm's.
that's the ultimate blackpill tbh, even us who are aware of the look halo. still can't escape to it.
as @studiocel said
Being human is so weird we can be aware of our nature but cannot change it
I think this kind of things give a better life, and must nourish his gargantuous ego. leading to a healtier brain, and a healtier life.(healty=looking young)

bonus:
It must maybe corelated to his genetic. He was maybe destinated to look young in his 30's at birth. but anyways even if it's was that if his life wasn't like now, I think he would have looked older.

CONclusion: how to applu this to yourself?
-go to the gym at least 2 time a week to raise testosterone level
-bodyfat Between 10-12%
-avoid sun exposure, and use sunscreen daily
- fuck plenty of hoes(hard one)
-find a way to get validation from the group, maybe due to a group of friends who admire you, aspie group on internet, or social media(instagram etc)
-live a healty life (no too much smoking, drinking, drugs, eat healty food, no too much sugar, salt, fat etc..)
-good skincare routine,(plenty of tuto on youtube for that)

bonus: if you're ethnic or black you go with an advantage, as melanine, slow the aging process
Darker skin can show age more slowly because it has more melanin (dark pigment that determines sun sensitivity). The more melanin you have, the more protection you have against photoaging, or skin damage from too much exposure to the sun's rays
-
if you follow these, you will age goodly, and even if you gget your surgeries in your 30s, you will still be able to fraud as a 25. and fuck prime tinder hoes.

Attachments

• 1617544279473.png
    1617544279473.png
    529.1 KB · Views: 628
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nofriendscel, Deleted member 15305, animo123 and 34 others
he really doesnt look all that young tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 15305 and 18 others
>live a healthy lifestyle, no drinking, drugs, smoking or parties

>have a fun time

choose one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Danish_Retard and 21 others
he really doesnt look all that young tbh
that's subjective, he can easily fraud as a college guy anyways, even tough he is in age to get children.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Patient A and doll
Don't forget to take adrenochrome

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4804, Copexodius Maximus and 2 others
Tales from an amnesia groupie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Danish_Retard, Patient A and 10 others
Tales from an amnesia groupie
the only guy I worshiped is Delon. not some random guy on a aspie forum ngl. I just have a lot of free time.

He doesnt look 20 with that facial hair jfl

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
As you can all see @Amnesia look like thisView attachment 1073198
people who don't know him would give him 25 maximum. he look like he is late TEENs ealy twenties.
however this dude is 32.
View attachment 1073178View attachment 1073292or eView attachment 1073298or even worst who know.

disclaimer⚠️⚠️: I'm not amnesia, I know nothing about his life. I just do conclusion about what I learned from my short time here in the PSL comunitty. I'm absolutely not a aging scientist, or an expert Don't bash me, or my horrible english. thanks

let me explain.

View attachment 1073174 working out raise your testosterone level, a low bodyfat as well. I guess Amnesia here is about 10-12% bodyfat.

Amnesia as we all know , work as home as a stock trader, And at he is is a loner . he probably don't go often outside that much, or in vacation. Protecting him this way from sun domage.

He is as well a looksmaxxer, so He probably use moisturizer, and other skincares product, making his skin smoother and helping him to age better.

3) Healthy life

He probably don't go that often at parties, or bar. I read somewhere that Dating apps are his hunting-ground to pick up girls. consequently he don't need to drink, smoke and do drugs to look NT in parties and bars.
AS he is working out, he probably have a healty diet, eating good quality food. not too much junk food.

Imo sexual life and hapiness are correlated, the more different women you will be able to have sex with, (as human male is naturally polygam) the more your brain will produce endorphin and other hapiness hormone. + the validation girls give him. Lead to a happier life. and happiness make you younger.

Just because some guys consider him above average looking they worship him. He gets more responses than any other user and more reps after @Salludon
That's only what we see, who know the amount of 15 years old curry, he left on read in his pm's.
that's the ultimate blackpill tbh, even us who are aware of the look halo. still can't escape to it.
as @studiocel said

I think this kind of things give a better life, and must nourish his gargantuous ego. leading to a healtier brain, and a healtier life.(healty=looking young)

bonus:
It must maybe corelated to his genetic. He was maybe destinated to look young in his 30's at birth. but anyways even if it's was that if his life wasn't like now, I think he would have looked older.

-bodyfat Between 10-12%
-find a way to get validation from the group, maybe due to a group of friends who admire you, aspie group on internet, or social media(instagram etc)
-live a healty life (no too much smoking, drinking, drugs, eat healty food, no too much sugar, salt, fat etc..)

bonus: if you're ethnic or black you go with an advantage, as melanine, slow the aging process

-
if you follow these, you will age goodly, and even if you gget your surgeries in your 30s, you will still be able to fraud as a 25. and fuck prime tinder hoes.
Do you live inside his arsehole to know all this shit?
Mirin clickbait ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
His hairline dosent look 20 years old

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 4804, mogstar and 5 others

>have a fun time

choose one
exactly the gymbro obsession is way too much jfl. going parties/events and getting faded is literally your youth, if you don't do that you don't have a youth or 20s.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mewcoper, DesperadoRatado and 2 others
Seriously tho, good reminder. Biggest decision I made was to stop coping about hairloss (ohhh it’s stress oooohh it’s whatever) and just got on fin. Fuck it. I’m 28. I’m going down with the hoes.

• +1
exactly the gymbro obsession is way too much jfl. going parties/events and getting faded is literally your youth, if you don't do that you don't have a youth or 20s.
Thankfully did that already. Done enough of that shit tbh. Thankfully got out of the regular scene. It was totally fucking up my collagen.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
He looks mid 20s but still I agree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 11604

>have a fun time

choose one
Yea that's a hard choice to make tho, I think the better way of getting it is to make compromise. getting to the gym regulary and partying at the same time. Smoking and drinking and doing dugs but casually at events while eating healty 5 days a week.
Hapiness is great to look younger,
must do both I will do that later in my twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope, Danish_Retard, turkproducer and 1 other person
Seriously tho, good reminder. Biggest decision I made was to stop coping about hairloss (ohhh it’s stress oooohh it’s whatever) and just got on fin. Fuck it. I’m 28. I’m going down with the hoes.
I'm getting regrowth on it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11604
Haircut do great tho to look young.
make some tiktok eboy haircut, I should add this to my guide.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, sandcelmuttcel, turkproducer and 2 others
Fr tho? How old are you and how long have you been on it? I’d been losing density since i was around 23 (mostly from seborrheic dermatitus from living in a humid frat house mostly passed out / drunk where sheets were washed in 3 months or so fml) Two years back I lost a lot in telogen effluvuim fashion when I went on a rapid fat loss tour. Hair came back strong. Last year again it happened but this was due to massive career stress and depression. The hair that came back wasn’t that great and started going a bit weak and drier. Also have a small region in the front behind the hairline where its just less dense overall. Still was coping until I found looksmax and said fuck it. Been on it a week and cums getting watery braaaaah. Might get on ralox / ai tho

Haircut do great tho to look young.
View attachment 1073340View attachment 1073342 make some tiktok eboy haircut, I should add this to my guide.
Seriously man I remember sorta laughing at my dad when he got a system. The whole family was like “just shave it bro”. Fucking faggot ass bluepill normies. Dad still looks good in his 60s with the system. I have mom’s side genetics and her pa was total hair mogger but only losing hairline slowly in classic alpha male clint eastwood fashion tho. But times are different and we aint messing with that hairline bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Thankfully did that already. Done enough of that shit tbh. Thankfully got out of the regular scene. It was totally fucking up my collagen.
Yeah that’s the problem it does fucj you up mentally and physically. I’ve been to parties but still got a lot more shit to do. Being a brokecel (aka less than 100k) is tough

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
he rotted in front of computer instead of muh sun gazing

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Fr tho? How old are you and how long have you been on it? I’d been losing density since i was around 23 (mostly from seborrheic dermatitus from living in a humid frat house mostly passed out / drunk where sheets were washed in 3 months or so fml) Two years back I lost a lot in telogen effluvuim fashion when I went on a rapid fat loss tour. Hair came back strong. Last year again it happened but this was due to massive career stress and depression. The hair that came back wasn’t that great and started going a bit weak and drier. Also have a small region in the front behind the hairline where its just less dense overall. Still was coping until I found looksmax and said fuck it. Been on it a week and cums getting watery braaaaah. Might get on ralox / ai tho
I'm 23, 4 months

I have seb dermatitis too

Watery cum is the only side I've gotten I believe it's from high estrogen seeing if fat loss can remedy it

• So Sad
it's like 99% skin+low bf+hair
he's not old lol

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
@Proex @St. Wristcel @realklay11 @Dope
@SayHeyHey @Effortless @GigaChang
@Babyblackcarrot @Beetlejuice @Spiral @Chinacurry @africancel @tyronelite
@spark @niceguy @JL~ @JM10

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Effortless, ItsOver.com and 5 others
Drink your own cum and you will look young like him

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
20 is a far stretch.. mid 20s is where he’s at. If he keeps it up he’ll look like this till 40-45

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
@Proex @St. Wristcel @realklay11 @Dope
@SayHeyHey @Effortless @GigaChang
@Babyblackcarrot @Beetlejuice @Spiral @Chinacurry @africancel @tyronelite
@spark @niceguy @JL~ @JM10

View attachment 1073547
I'm looking at it. I must add to it(if it isn't already mentioned) that a natural hairline above 4 fingers might let you look older then you actually are.

I am ethnic myself and i had a short experience a while age. When i was hanging out with my friend there was a group of girls with us who found my behavior off and told me I was looking old. They told this directly to my face:feelscry: Idk what cause them to think like that other then maybe my hairline.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 11604 and AsGoodAsItGets
He's also had multiple surgeries though I'm sure that made him look younger too

• +1
I'm 23, 4 months

I have seb dermatitis too

Watery cum is the only side I've gotten I believe it's from high estrogen seeing if fat loss can remedy it
Fucking seb derm is the worst. It literally destroys hair follicles even before mpd gets to it. Ketoconazole amd coal tar helped me with that. Imo seb dermed oily hair cunts need to keep that scalp oil free. Shampoo everyday. Now I do ketoconazole every 3rd to 4th day and head and shoulders everyday. And of course condition after everytime else uou end up with strangly hairs.

I have existing pubertal gyno. Worried it might make it worse tbh. This is why thought Id get on AI / ralox protocol (saw some studies as wella s on MPMD). I kinda don’t get if I use ralox, should I get on AI as well or is it too much. Need to do more research. But tbh I started getting into the habit of just doing shit instead of doing research for years like a cope addict. So i might get on ralox (its out of stock here everywhere now fml) then see reaction with gyno, then get on AI to make sure to keep estro in 20-30 range.

Amnesia has a solid straight hairline which all of the dudes lacked

Fucking seb derm is the worst. It literally destroys hair follicles even before mpd gets to it. Ketoconazole amd coal tar helped me with that. Imo seb dermed oily hair cunts need to keep that scalp oil free. Shampoo everyday. Now I do ketoconazole every 3rd to 4th day and head and shoulders everyday. And of course condition after everytime else uou end up with strangly hairs.

I have existing pubertal gyno. Worried it might make it worse tbh. This is why thought Id get on AI / ralox protocol (saw some studies as wella s on MPMD). I kinda don’t get if I use ralox, should I get on AI as well or is it too much. Need to do more research. But tbh I started getting into the habit of just doing shit instead of doing research for years like a cope addict. So i might get on ralox (its out of stock here everywhere now fml) then see reaction with gyno, then get on AI to make sure to keep estro in 20-30 range.
Does seb derm cause hair loss? My dermatologist said it didn't? I use keto shampoo

• +1
however this dude is 32.
View attachment 1073178View attachment 1073292or eView attachment 1073298or even worst who know.

let me explain.

View attachment 1073174 working out raise your testosterone level, a low bodyfat as well. I guess Amnesia here is about 10-12% bodyfat.

3) Healthy life

as @studiocel said

bonus:

-bodyfat Between 10-12%

-
Does he trt / hrt?

Looks good

• +1
Does seb derm cause hair loss? My dermatologist said it didn't? I use keto shampoo
Derms are dumb sometimes. Repeated inflammation can damage follicles. Usually your seb derm appears at same spots which leads to damage to the follicles at the region over time. Literally this began the bad hair stage for me. Whereas earlier i never had to use product, after persistent seb derm for 2 years , I had to start using mousse plus blow dry to get volume.

• +1
I'm looking at it. I must add to it(if it isn't already mentioned) that a natural hairline above 4 fingers might let you look older then you actually are.

I am ethnic myself and i had a short experience a while age. When i was hanging out with my friend there was a group of girls with us who found my behavior off and told me I was looking old. They told this directly to my face:feelscry: Idk what cause them to think like that other then maybe my hairline.
hairline reduction is a good sugery for you, iy's nt even expensive 300$ in France.
He's also had multiple surgeries though I'm sure that made him look younger too
yeah particulary the eye area.
20 is a far stretch.. mid 20s is where he’s at. If he keeps it up he’ll look like this till 40-45
we should all do that tho. We won't all be chad untill early 30s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10913 and AsGoodAsItGets
Derms are dumb sometimes. Repeated inflammation can damage follicles. Usually your seb derm appears at same spots which leads to damage to the follicles at the region over time. Literally this began the bad hair stage for me. Whereas earlier i never had to use product, after persistent seb derm for 2 years , I had to start using mousse plus blow dry to get volume.
So should I wash it every day to reduce sebum?

• +1
Insane mogger indeed

I understand you dont want your english to be bashed but for some reason your english pisses me off. Look m8, im from balkans, english is not my main language and i am also fairly old (30 yo) yet i still managed to learn english so well i can actually create coherent verbal and written information. Im not even smart, and im not a talent for languages either, which means you can also learn english at the level similiar to mine, a level that will let you coherently communicate instead of writing some shitty eye hurting dyslexic shit you managed to write in this thread. Your opinion is greatly appreciated though. IF you are younger than 30 but older than 15 i have to conclude you must be a bit low IQ since you didnt manage to learn english at the most basic level. IF you are from a third world country your poor english skills are forgiven since you might not have good enough education.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
I understand you dont want your english to be bashed but for some reason your english pisses me off. Look m8, im from balkans, english is not my main language and i am also fairly old (30 yo) yet i still managed to learn english so well i can actually create coherent verbal and written information. Im not even smart, and im not a talent for languages either, which means you can also learn english at the level similiar to mine, a level that will let you coherently communicate instead of writing some shitty eye hurting dyslexic shit you managed to write in this thread. Your opinion is greatly appreciated though. IF you are younger than 30 but older than 15 i have to conclude you must be a bit low IQ since you didnt manage to learn english at the most basic level. IF you are from a third world country your poor english skills are forgiven since you might not have good enough education.
I'm 17 and trust me bro, In my class I'm one of the better in Englsh class. not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Hey man, idk what the protocol is for non ethnics, but I’m South Indian with Indid / gracile Indid pheno, oily skin af and oily scalp. The protocol is to keep grease that leads to follicle blockage (as is the same with skin) at the same time getting rid of dead scaly skin buildup (during the active stage). My protocol at the moment, which I’ve seen the most success with (because its not going away fr, you can only maintain it imo) was to start with ketoconazole every other day (minimum 5 mins on upto 10) and head and shoulders classic (just rinse after soap on bod) on others - until inflammation subsides completely. Use conditioner each time though since keto strips oil and makes hair strangly. Once you have control, slowly start adding more days in between ketoconazole days. That’s all. My experience may be completely different because I live in India at the moment and its humid af here and buildup happens fast. I know many people talk about keeping the natural hair oils in, but it doesn’t work for me tbh. The least I would do is to cowash when I don’t feel icky at all.

This also makes sense from an acne and oil control perspective from the book Clear Skin by Kenneth Flandermeyer. It says to increase frequency of treatment and strength and to reduce frequency and strength as symptoms improve. ie, if for acne your protocol was:
AM Wash plus Benzoyl + clinda
PM adapalene

amd it didn’t work, you start:

Afternoon Wash plus Benzoyl + clinda
PM adapalene

Or / if that doesn’t work

Afternoon Wash plus Benzoyl + clinda
PM Retin A .025

Etc

once symptoms subside, you reduce frequency and then reduce strength to keep at minimum strength to frequency ratio which helps maintain optimum skin condition.

• +1

Exactly, I’m conflicted. I partied so much from 20-23 but stopped for a year because of COVID. I’m not sure if I’m ready to give that up to prevent looksmin...

Obviously you can enjoy yourself without drinking and drugs but how the fuck are you going to reach peak human experience. I’ve had so many legendary nights at festivals or clubs with the boys fucked out of my mind. I could’ve not done any of that but at 80 years old when I’m a dried up old fuck will I look back and question if I truly lived?

I feel like most people who chose their health over this truly haven’t experienced it because it’s an amazing feeling

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
hairline reduction is a good sugery for you, iy's nt even expensive 300$ in France.

yeah particulary the eye area.

we should all do that tho. We won't all be chad untill early 30s
Yeah I'm getting FUE & a couple derma services to tighten my skin & on retin A + Vit C

• +1
1. Yes
2. He said he tans like 3x/week and doesn’t really do topical skin care, says his paleo type diet is main focus iirc
3. In his threads he talks about drinking with girls and rotting, beating his dick, and eating junk food.
4. Sure

shit thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 11604, Warlow and 1 other person
1. Yes
2. He said he tans like 3x/week and doesn’t really do topical skin care, says his paleo type diet is main focus iirc
3. In his threads he talks about drinking with girls and rotting, beating his dick, and eating junk food.
4. Sure

shit thread
Based

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Looking

>have a fun time

choose one

Just stick to Alcohol, you don't need to do drugs or smoke to have a good time.

• +1
however this dude is 32.

let me explain.

3) Healthy life

as @studiocel said

bonus:

-bodyfat Between 10-12%

-
Amnesia sunbed tans all the time

• So Sad
Honestly, he looks older than 32; In terms of pure Youthmax, no one will ever beat Brad Pitt, at 35 he looked a full 10 years younger:

Seven years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and animo123
he looks mid 20's