GTFIH why amnesia still look 20 at 32 explained + aging guide.

Hair + collagen + test

He looks 30. I get it he is extremely good looking for US standards but damn OP you're straight up sucking his cock clean at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11604
2) Skincare, and low sun exposure.
View attachment 1073174
Sun has been proven to be the main factor of aging process, he probably don't go often outside that much, or in vacation. Protecting him this way from sun domage.

He is as well a looksmaxxer, so He probably use moisturizer, and other skincares product, making his skin smoother and helping him to age better.
meanwhile, all @Amnesia really does, is: using tanning beds and drinking a bunch of water to stay hydrated
Best Speedos Dancing GIFs | Gfycat
Drink Water GIFs | Tenor

also: health/soft-max thread when?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
>just having the same hairline I've had since I was a kid
>clean shaven
>low bf/athletic muscles

That alone will make you miles ahead of anyone older than like 23

Other than that I have been tanning 3+ times a week for 12 years, don't use any topical lotion or moisturizer, most the time all I do to wash my face is water in the shower with a clean washcloth. I don't use any skin products whatsoever

I think the antiaging battle is waged inside the body through diet and supplementation. And that's where I could make a whole thread about it.

The diet I follow is Gluten Free and abstaining from all fried foods and well done meats, meats that have nitrites in them, drinking carbonated foods with meals, as well as oils that are in a bottle like olive oil,etc These foods all contribute heavily to free radical damage in the body which lead to aging and your body not being able to absorb nutrients it needs to maintain health

I eat eggs almost everyday, they are almost a perfect food, and I supplement with a liquid form multivitamin which is much more bioavailable than pills or tablets which sometimes the body can't even fully break down. I also eat a high amount of antioxidant rich foods and take a strong anti oxidant supplement.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Heguldus, animo123 and 4 others
He drinks children's blood to keep himself young, he's part of the deepstate/illuminati.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and chadpreetsingh
I think the antiaging battle is waged inside the body through diet and supplementation. And that's where I could make a whole thread about it.

The diet I follow is Gluten Free and abstaining from all fried foods and well done meats, meats that have nitrites in them, drinking carbonated foods with meals, as well as oils that are in a bottle like olive oil,etc These foods all contribute heavily to free radical damage in the body which lead to aging and your body not being able to absorb nutrients it needs to maintain health

I eat eggs almost everyday, they are almost a perfect food, and I supplement with a liquid form multivitamin which is much more bioavailable than pills or tablets which sometimes the body can't even fully break down. I also eat a high amount of antioxidant rich foods and take a strong anti oxidant supplement.
@eduardkoopman GTFIH. Nutrition is not talked much when it comes to anti-aging imo. I don't know how important it is though.

@eduardkoopman GTFIH. Nutrition is not talked much when it comes to anti-aging imo. I don't know how important it is though.
I think food AND DRINK matters a good extend for sure.
I'm not super knowledgeable about it. but I do follow this type of book a bit:

I eat quit diverse. I try to vegetable and fruit maxx and I eat nuts quit a bit. As the main stuff I take in meals. and than add to it as side thingy carbohydrates, meat, fish, diary. drinking wise, I aim to take waters, teas, coffee, fresh pressed fruit juices,

and I avoid sor limit ignificantly: sugars, dough, salt, cakes, cookies, candy, fried stuff, very processed meets (sausages, etc.), bread, soda, packaged fruit juices.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
oils that are in a bottle like olive oil,etc These foods all contribute heavily to free radical damage in the body which lead to aging and your body not being able to absorb nutrients it needs to maintain health
i always see oils in bottles, tin, or galss bottle. How else to cook food, without oil?

And that's where I could make a whole thread about it.
do it. i didn't bully 30 other members into voting for that option for so no reason, when you made a poll on what your next thread should be about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP
i always see oils in bottles, tin, or galss bottle. How else to cook food, without oil?
butter and lard or any animal fat

the issue with oils is they oxidize as soon as exposed to air creating a bottle full of free radicals which then enter your body and cause havoc

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Heguldus
butter and lard or any animal fat

the issue with oils is they oxidize as soon as exposed to air creating a bottle full of free radicals which then enter your body and cause havoc
How do you eat your eggs