GTFIH Why are curry women so obsessed with money?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
Like I go on the prompts and black and white girls just have typical normie shit like “if no Instagram get lost” “I wanna travel the world tee heee (NPC NOISES)” “we’ll get along if you enjoy music (Indert genre and artist here)” “I like foodies but god no don’t be fat”

And then other ethnic girls put similar shit except Arab girls want to show they are whores so put one pic of them drinking or smoking weed so people are less afraid.

then curry women…
B66DB4A0 470D 4E20 A55A 1198AF2E3872

like wtf man @Truecel you never told me it was this bad every single one of them is like this (no exception. And they are all white cock only JFL 😂.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, metagross, gamma and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet i need an explanation. Why are these whores the most materialistic

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, .👽., thereallegend and 2 others
Indians wanna be rich especially Marwadis @volcelfatcel @AcneScars

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Like I go on the prompts and black and white girls just have typical normie shit like “if no Instagram get lost” “I wanna travel the world tee heee (NPC NOISES)” “we’ll get along if you enjoy music (Indert genre and artist here)” “I like foodies but god no don’t be fat”

And then other ethnic girls put similar shit except Arab girls want to show they are whores so put one pic of them drinking or smoking weed so people are less afraid.

then curry women…
View attachment 1493163
like wtf man @Truecel you never told me it was this bad every single one of them is like this (no exception. And they are all white cock only JFL 😂.
The real question is how tf you talking to a user who's not logged in since 3 years ago :feelswat:

The real question is how tf you talking to a user who's not logged in since 3 years ago :feelswat:
I typed your name in but the stupid site went retarded and tagged him instead of you 😢, I don’t even know that guy lmfao

• JFL
They are by far the most self entitled race of women on earth and it’s funny as they are only above black women in SMV lol @ them.

TRAD TET THESE WHORES SLUT SROUND THEY WANT THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDW FUCK THEM

It is what it is 🤷‍♂️
why do you think I warn other curries about these women?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
why do you think I warn other curries about these women?
Evil manipulative cunts they iz… ngl one hurt me recently I and I now have a vendetta against them.

I was nice to a woman once in my life and this is how I’m treated NEVER treat these harpies well women LOVE ABUSIVE MEN NO EXCEPTIONS.

our ancestors were not SEXUST but instead knew female nature and know just how fucked up it was and so they made rules in place for it. Do you think any man in Afghanistan worries about this shit? FARK NOO those niggas beat their women everyday and their women LOVE IT

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and FailedNormieManlet
Evil manipulative cunts they iz… ngl one hurt me recently I and I now have a vendetta against them.

I was nice to a woman once in my life and this is how I’m treated NEVER treat these harpies well women LOVE ABUSIVE MEN NO EXCEPTIONS.

our ancestors were not SEXUST but instead knew female nature and know just how fucked up it was and so they made rules in place for it
>white male dates curry
You can just get another currywhore tbh, they literally worship the ground a white man walks on jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and PrinceLuenLeoncur
>white male dates curry
You can just get another currywhore tbh, they literally worship the ground a white man walks on jfl
No most look like shit, I only like the gl ones man JFL.

Gl ones are rare like shiny Pokémon

• +1
Reactions: gamma
No most look like shit, I only like the gl ones man JFL.

Gl ones are rare like shiny Pokémon
JFL, just go approach one. I hate Indian women and their white worshipping tendencies. Only the non-white worshippers are cool

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
JFL, just go approach one. I hate Indian women and their white worshipping tendencies. Only the non-white worshippers are cool
Most once again look like my anus, gl ones are like shiny Pokémon 😢, treasures to be cherished. Oh well Becky it is for me teee heeee

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Most once again look like my anus, gl ones are like shiny Pokémon 😢, treasures to be cherished. Oh well Becky it is for me teee heeee
niggas like @TRUE_CEL can take up the used south asian whores JFL

• Hmm...

our ancestors were not SEXUST but instead knew female nature and know just how fucked up it was and so they made rules in place for it. Do you think any man in Afghanistan worries about this shit? FARK NOO those niggas beat their women everyday and their women LOVE IT
Being nice to woman is the best way to dry her pussy. Also if you're an ugly person on top of it, you are the ultimate pussy drier. Like me. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I agree, I’m never being kind to a harpie (I call women harpies) ever again, I have accepted my L and will make sure I’m only minimally kind to them never again will I be kind to these whores
Being nice to woman is the best way to dry her pussy. Also if you're an ugly person on top of it, you are the ultimate pussy drier. Like me. :feelswah:
L

• +1
I agree, I’m never being kind to a harpie (I call women harpies) ever again, I have accepted my L and will make sure I’m only minimally kind to them never again will I be kind to these whores

L
What's harpies?

What's harpies?
Google is your mate, once your done looking what up what it is you’ll understand why I refer to women as such

U are mentally ill