GTFIH!: Women would suicide if they lived like incels, but incels usually dont. Therefore incels brains were prepared from birth

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
New Theory

Women would immediately commit suicide if they lived the daily life of an incel. No attention, ridiculed from the opposite sex . Discarded by society.

So why are incels able to cope and continue day in and out . Sure a few end it. But the rest continue.

Simply speaking the brain of an incel knew it was genetic trash and this life was inevitable from birth therefore it was prepared.

It was destined for incels to live this life.

A womans brain does not have this protection . The brain knew it was high genetic and social quality from the start.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 4991
There are deformed and morbidly obese women who get ridicule from men and who nobody would want. Shit theory tbh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: disillusioned and Gaia262
There are deformed and morbidly obese women who get ridicule from men and who nobody would want. Shit theory tbh.
Three words: pig woman experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4645, turkproducer and 1 other person
Tinder says otherwise fool. A fat girl has more social value and protection than 100 incels

All women are meant to breed and having many men to pick from. Only the elite men are meant to breed cause of their superior genes. Take away that from women and their life is pointless. Subhuman men were never meant to reproduce so they’re used to it. It’s sad shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4310
All women are meant to breed and having many men to pick from. Only the elite men are meant to breed cause of their superior genes. Take away that from women and their life is pointless. Subhuman men were never meant to reproduce so they’re used to it. It’s sad shit.

My point exactly the brain identifies it's genetic trash from birth and is able to cope and tolerate the existence of an incel.

A woman's brain does not have this , it knows it's high quality since birth

Last edited:
No, the incel is rejected throughout his life, he is not born with it, he develops.
If the Incel brain was programmed from birth, then there would probably be an "incel gene".
It would not make sense for the brain to identify whether you would be an incel or not, you would be very young, and would not be aware of your appearance. A better predictor would be the level of affection and care you received in childhood.
Women would not be able to stand the incel life because they are spoiled, overprotected and overvalued from an early age, even a whale gets hundreds of matches on the tinder, an ugly woman gets a lot of praise on instagram, and all this being ugly, imagine a normal or beautiful woman.

But pausing to think, iq and virginity have a relationship, and iq is determined by genetics, so your theory would make sense with iqcel and mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Vidyacoper and Gaia262
No, the incel is rejected throughout his life, he is not born with it, he develops.
If the Incel brain was programmed from birth, then there would probably be an "incel gene".
It would not make sense for the brain to identify whether you would be an incel or not, you would be very young, and would not be aware of your appearance. A better predictor would be the level of affection and care you received in childhood.
Women would not be able to stand the incel life because they are spoiled, overprotected and overvalued from an early age, even a whale gets hundreds of matches on the tinder, an ugly woman gets a lot of praise on instagram, and all this being ugly, imagine a normal or beautiful woman.

But pausing to think, iq and virginity have a relationship, and iq is determined by genetics, so your theory would make sense with iqcel and mentalcel.

I disagree if you were to give the "incel upbringing" to a regular woman she would be in a much worse off mental position than a male incel.

So my theory is that the "hardened coping mind" of a male incel is almost a gift that comes with shit physical genetics. Almost pre programmed in.

This tbh

You are confusing adaptation with genetics.
If a woman received an incel education she would probably commit suicide, not because they don't have the "incel genes" but because she is used to living in Very easy. She would be similar to a rich guy who has everything good, food in abundance, but who later lost everything, this guy would probably kill himself because he's not used to living in poverty.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You are confusing adaptation with genetics.
If a woman received an incel education she would probably commit suicide, not because they don't have the "incel genes" but because she is used to living in Very easy. She would be similar to a rich guy who has everything good, food in abundance, but who later lost everything, this guy would probably kill himself because he's not used to living in poverty.

No there's confusion here. I am saying from day 1 of being born if a beautiful high genetic quality woman had a an "incel upbringing " society treating her like trash , bullied at school from day one. she would be at at a much worse mental state at age 25.

Compared to a male incel who is complete genetic garbage is treated like trash from day 1 to the age of 25. The mental state wouldn't be as bad.

The reason is the male has a "protective coping mind" that comes with being genetic and social trash that is self aware gene. That the beautiful high genetic quality woman does not have, as the gene does not come with being a high quality female.

it was aware that it's others genes and social value would be trash. The genes are in tandem together.
No there's confusion here. I am saying from day 1 of being born if a beautiful high genetic quality woman had a an "incel upbringing " society treating her like trash , bullied at school from day one. she would be at at a much worse mental state at age 25.

Compared to a male incel who is complete genetic garbage is treated like trash from day 1 to the age of 25. The mental state wouldn't be as bad.

The reason is the male has a "protective coping mind" that comes with being genetic and social trash that is self aware gene. That the beautiful high genetic quality woman does not have, as the gene does not come with being a high quality female.

it was aware that it's others genes and social value would be trash. The genes are in tandem together.

Another way of seeing this is that

Smart people genes tend to have physically weak genes

Violent people genes tend to have physically strong genes.

See what I mean it acts in tandem together it comes with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

The reason is that the male incel has a protective coping gene as it was aware that it's others genes and social value would be trash. The genes are in tandem together.
So his argument is that if a woman were treated as an incel from an early age she would be much worse than the same incel man.
Ok, I agree.
But this is more caused by the biological differences between men and women, a man can simply isolate himself, become a celibate, a woman cannot.
The woman's biological goal is to generate offspring, so she cannot deal with loneliness that well.And not to mention that men are physically superior

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yes, I see complete genetic failure men who will never breed daily and they just keep on going/living.

But I also think the very early stages in your life matter a lot for development.
Like heightmogging/strengthmogging/skillmogging other kids in Kindergarten.

So his argument is that if a woman were treated as an incel from an early age she would be much worse than the same incel man.
Ok, I agree.
But this is more caused by the biological differences between men and women, a man can simply isolate himself, become a celibate, a woman cannot.

Yes this is what I was saying.

Another way of seeing this is that

Smart people genes tend to have physically weak genes

Violent people genes tend to have physically strong genes.

See what I mean it acts in tandem together it comes with it.
Nigga have you read the fucking forum:lul:

Nigga have you read the fucking forum:lul:

This forum represents a minority of Incels. Most here have other mental issues aswell. And I am taking averages not extreme examples.

I am saying relative to a female in the same situation.

Last edited: