GTFIH You not a slayer if you never had 3 or more of these things happen before (how much scenarios can you relate to?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Girls sit next to you and touch your balls

Girls sit next to you and put their head on your shoulder

You’ve smacked a girl who’s weirdly obsessed with you on her butt and she laughed it off

Girls don’t ask you for hugs

In group setting, girls answer the questions your new friends ask you

Girls don’t move your hand to touch their boob whenever you get mad

Girls don’t stand next to you to compare size

You don’t catch girls staring at you then looking away

You never had your dick sucked/ate a girls ass/kkssed a girl inside school during after school hours (behind stair cases/bleachers/family bathrooms/storage rooms)

You never kissed a girl while grabbing her butt

I can relate to all of these

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei, Diarrhoea, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
Must resd

how many women do you need to penetrate to become a slayer?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
touching a girls boob randomly when mad is some cringe ass fucking shit. life is not fucking anime dude. you unironically probably close your eyes, laugh and scratch the back of your head when saying something.

99% of the things you have listed have happened to me at least once except the ass slapping. i slapped some womans ass at the bar a few months ago but i'm generally too high inhib to do something like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amokzy, st.hamudi but 6‘5, ShawarmaFilth and 3 others
touching a girls boob randomly when mad is some cringe ass fucking shit. life is not fucking anime dude. you unironically probably close your eyes, laugh and scratch the back of your head when saying something.

View attachment 2876534
Autistic retard reading ability, I said when a GIRL places your HAND on her CHEST and it calms YOU down

Linking your misconception to anime is such a non nt incel trait, like are you projecting where everything you do is about anime?

GO OUTSIDE and quit watching anime retard JFL

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews

View attachment 2876534

99% of the things you have listed have happened to me at least once except the ass slapping. i slapped some womans ass at the bar a few months ago but i'm generally too high inhib to do something like that.

View attachment 2876534

“you unironically close your eyes laugh and scratch the back of your head when you say something” 🤓 telling me that is unironically more cringe and autistic because no one does that

• JFL
Autistic retard reading ability, I said when a GIRL places your HAND on her CHEST and it calms YOU down

Linking your misconception to anime is such a non nt incel trait, like are you projecting where everything you do is about anime?

GO OUTSIDE and quit watching anime retard JFL
"Girls don’t move your hand to touch their boob whenever you get mad"

1ZJb.gif

i don't know if i triggered you so badly that i need to do a side by side comparison of our sentences that mean the exact same thing.

"touching a girls boob randomly when mad is some cringe ass fucking shit.

you are still touching a girls boob randomly when mad. you have to be 17 years old to be this retarded.

• JFL

“you unironically close your eyes laugh and scratch the back of your head when you say something” 🤓 telling me that is unironically more cringe and autistic because no one does that
why did you post my reply twice :lul::lul: how triggered are you?

• JFL

1ZJb.gif

i don't know if i triggered you so badly that i need to do a side by side comparison of our sentences that mean the exact same thing.

you are still touching a girls boob randomly when mad. you have to be 17 years old to be this retarded.
Remove the “mad” part you fucking retard quit fixating on stupid shit like the sperg you are

Point is, girls aren’t forcing your hand to touch their boobs whether or not your sad mad or happy

• JFL
why did you post my reply twice :lul::lul: how triggered are you?
Because you’re autistic as shit and chronically online

Detailing and projecting how a dweeb like you acts, it would be less autistic of you to just say I Naruto run in the hallways or something

• JFL
Remove the “mad” part you fucking retard quit fixating on stupid shit like the sperg you are

Point is, girls aren’t forcing your hand to touch their boobs whether or not your sad mad or happy
Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics
so you and your weeb friends are cringe. sorry for the mistake

• JFL
5 bodies in one year is an average of having sex with a new partner every 2.4 months. That’s not slayer tier. That’s just high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Autistic trait : detailing, projecting, and fixating (you’re doing all 3 rn)

Could’ve just told me im an anime weeb who Naruto runs in the hall and says Baka but no you’re autistic and specifically said something like I close my eyes, scratch my head, and laugh (wtf)

stop arguing retards and get a job
He’s autistic neckbeard jew who can’t read and fixates on small things

what I was trying to get at is when girls do some hot shit like when you’re walking holding hands and they just put your hand on their boob. This happened because I was talking about something that I was mad at

But ofc his lonely autistic ass is mad at the world and wouldn’t understand it, “You’re an anime kid for groping girls boobs when you’re mad” wtf does anime have to do with that? You are most definitely a redditor @darkness97 seethe more retard

• JFL
He’s autistic neckbeard jew who can’t read and fixates on small things

what I was trying to get at is when girls do some hot shit like when you’re walking holding hands and they just put your hand on their boob. This happened because I was talking about something that I was mad at

But ofc his lonely autistic ass is mad at the world and wouldn’t understand it, “You’re an anime kid for groping girls boobs when you’re mad” wtf? seethe more retard
criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingeeeeeeeee :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingeeeeeeeee :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Tell me you’re a lonely autistic redditor without telling me you’re a lonely autistic redditor

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
i mean it depends wym

You have anime on your mind 24/7 bro, please step outside

You’re so retarded
i stopped replying, ur styll barking like a deg weeb dog/????????/////////////// :cautious::cautious: meditate broo maybe u will become a human and not a drooling seething animal

German Shepherd Animation GIF by Jimmy Arca

type until ur fingers bleed!!!

i stopped replying, ur styll barking like a deg weeb dog/????????/////////////// :cautious::cautious: meditate broo maybe u will become a human and not a drooling seething animal

Dnr but im assuming this is an autistic neckbeard reddittor who uses gifs

This guy will never experience the things in this thread

JFL at telling people to go outside when you have racked up over 2000 posts in the span of 16 days, and that is only on one out of your 4 accounts (that I know of).
30 days*

1ZJb.gif

hes 14

my negro your post contradicts itself

you started listing things that happen to chad then midway began listing things that happen to incels

my negro your post contradicts itself

you started listing things that happen to chad then midway began listing things that happen to incels
You obviously know what I mean, thx for the bump tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Girls sit next to you and touch your balls

Girls sit next to you and put their head on your shoulder

You’ve smacked a girl who’s weirdly obsessed with you on her butt and she laughed it off

Girls don’t ask you for hugs

In group setting, girls answer the questions your new friends ask you

Girls don’t move your hand to touch their boob whenever you get mad

Girls don’t stand next to you to compare size

You don’t catch girls staring at you then looking away

You never had your dick sucked/ate a girls ass/kkssed a girl inside school during after school hours (behind stair cases/bleachers/family bathrooms/storage rooms)

You never kissed a girl while grabbing her butt

I can relate to all of these
I am chadlite and never had any of these

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE DOUBLE MY POSTS AND WE JOINED AT THE SAME DAY UR LIFE IS OVER

JFL AND I THOUGHT I WAS A ROTTER
Calm down retard, it’s called bumping ur posts

Nope. Your account was accepted 16 days ago. Your registration date is the date you signed up on, not the date you were accepted.
Checking what time my account was accepted sum creep shit ngl

high iq slayers only

None has happened to me JFL.

Nothing good ever happens to me