GTFIH your body is your temple and gymmaxxing is a must regardless of face.

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

Kraken
Having a gymmaxxed body will improve almost every aspect of your life for example your health, confidence, sex appeal, mental health, and overall life. Would God be proud of bringing you into this world and you damaging your body with shit food and little to no exercise? A good physique shows a mans discipline and mental strength. A healthy mind is a healthy body. And a healthy mind is healthy life.

Corinthians 6:19-20 “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Martian, PseudoMaxxer and 6 others
wow dude, what a highquality thread oh my god

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
GTFIH NEWS BROKE OUT: TRAINING IS HEALTHY!!!
Oh My God Omg GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Efendja and Hernan
Groundbreaking information let me note it down

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wayme, Shkreliii and Hernan
Yeah eat well,don't drink alcohol, don't fap and run daily with some pushups and pull-ups and you will be maxed out. Not many men do these things though let alone all of them

• +1
Reactions: Bigbootylover45, Shkreliii and Hernan
Six pack is bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Manmade nonsense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
Having a gymmaxxed body will improve almost every aspect of your life for example your health, confidence, sex appeal, mental health, and overall life. Would God be proud of bringing you into this world and you damaging your body with shit food and little to no exercise? A good physique shows a mans discipline and mental strength. A healthy mind is a healthy body. And a healthy mind is healthy life.

Corinthians 6:19-20 “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”​

can lifting circles give me ccw rotation of the jaws?

If training was healthy and beneficial, you would see 2 jews on every pull up bar

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Shut yo bitch ass up nigga