[GTFIH] YOUR LOWER TEETH DETERMINES YOUR PALATE WIDTH - EITHER LIFEFUEL OR ROPEFUEL

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped

60C3B26A 275D 4F17 9E81 991DD7895FB4

TLDR IF UR LOWER TEETH IS WIDE BUT PALATE IS CUCKED THEN IT CAN BE WIDENED TO GET 10TEETH SMILE BUT IF LOWER IS NARROW ITS ROPE TIME BUT STILL READ THE ARTICLE ITS HIGH IQ

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, MaxillaMaxing, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Of course the 2 walk together dude, how do you think someone will chew having a wide palate and a lower the size of a coin?

Muh palate muh teeth .. men rely on bones height hair colouring and somewhat good skin. Smile is effeminate if u have a good smile you are a woman

• JFL
Reactions: materialistic
@Tallooksmaxxer @5'7 zoomer @ALP @beypazarisoda0 @beypazaripilled @mewcoper @Manchild @szolliontaraelis @seth @nastynas @beatEMinGTA @Xangsane @RealSurgerymax @dimorphism @DarkWanderer @Arborist

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 23554
Muh palate muh teeth .. men rely on bones height hair colouring and somewhat good skin. Smile is effeminate if u have a good smile you are a woman
what is palate & teeth, soft tissue ? It’s bones obviously and they afffect other bones in the face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 23554
how to understand if im a palatecel

Of course the 2 walk together dude, how do you think someone will chew having a wide palate and a lower the size of a coin?
No but the thing is if u can improve ur cucked smile or not

>unchangable
Over

4 tooth smilecel reporting in.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
No but the thing is if u can improve ur cucked smile or not
of course you can no one said you couldnt, when the sizes are different they can tilt your teeth to fix the bite

Bluepilled and retarded website.
MSDO/MMDO can widen the lower jaw (and the chin) to match upper maxilla expansion. The distractor on the right can do it:

gr1-1079.jpg

38 yo oldcel got MSDO + upper palate expansion with great results
Before and after (notice the increase in chin width)
MSDO before
MSDO after

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dadfa, Unsh, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
@Dr. Bruh what do you think about this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
isnt this super painful, ive seen many users say it is hence why they avoid it

No idea. Can't be more painful than having a cuck narrow smile tho.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 25667
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and NegativeNorwood
Larger masseter/chewing muscles is positively correlated with a larger lower arch

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Larger masseter/chewing muscles is positively correlated with a larger lower arch
I wish I didn't have a cavity on my left side for a year during 12-13. I only swallowed with my right side due to that for a year and it became a habit then I got cucked. Now my face is one side chad one side recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21667