GTFIH

viniciz

viniciz

I was at a new dentist today and she had the biggest fucking tits and the biggest ass I've ever seen, she was also wearing these hot as fuck tight dresses like this one right here
.I was so fucking hard right there the moment I laid eyes on her and that sexy curvy body. Then I laid down on that chair thing and she was checking my teeth. While she was checking it her boobs were right in my face and it was kind of tickling my nose and shit bro it felt so fuckin good. Then she turned around and her big ass touched my hand. I have a feeling she was doing it on purpose DEFINITLEY because no women would just do that for no reason she was into me and wanted my hard cock right there and then. I will go to that dentist every month just to see her.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), N1666 and 2 others
And then everybody rose from their seats and clapped

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lestoa and viniciz
I was at a new dentist today and she had the biggest fucking tits and the biggest ass I've ever seen, she was also wearing these hot as fuck tight dresses like this one right here View attachment 2820688.I was so fucking hard right there the moment I laid eyes on her and that sexy curvy body. Then I laid down on that chair thing and she was checking my teeth. While she was checking it her boobs were right in my face and it was kind of tickling my nose and shit bro it felt so fuckin good. Then she turned around and her big ass touched my hand. I have a feeling she was doing it on purpose DEFINITLEY because no women would just do that for no reason she was into me and wanted my hard cock right there and then. I will go to that dentist every month just to see her.
She knew what she was doing. Attention whores. And some of them are making big bucks. The ones that utilize it at the workplace, never have to worry about losing their job. Even the beta boss dripper won't consider firing the Stacy/Becky worker.

She could wear baggy clothes or lady-like apparel. But that won't produce any clout and "returning" clients. Esp the hard-ons, like you! Because of her, you will visit the dentist more often. Sucker, you are. You might as well do what she does and suck that cock, bitchboy.

and u didn't do shit cmon noww

• +1
Reactions: muh and viniciz
I usually skip this part of the video :feelskek:

Broken tooth as a result Nigga where yo dentist at