Guaranteed Frame Growth [Framecels GTFIH]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Outside of pharma grade drugs and surgery, and while your growth plates are still open, you want to make sure you consume the best nutritients.

If we look at the animal realm, we can see that some animals mature faster than others. Others grow faster than others.

Blue whale babies can grow 200lbs per day. All they drink is whale milk. I am assuming whalemilk is very rich and has a very high amount of growth hormones. If you can't afford pharmagrade HGH, buy whale milk(Bluewhale milk is ideal) if you want to seriously grow.

Whales and humans are both mammals. I am confident that we can benefit if we even absorb/use 10% of that growth hormone. Whales can outlive humans and blue whales can be over 100 years old and are mammals (not reptiles) so we can assume it is safe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Bitchwhipper2, AscendingHero and 2 others
Good read
Whale milk is NON-COPE
JFL if you aren't buying whale milk in bulk
I'm off to buy fucking whale milk from Abu Ali's shack

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Zadig and 1 other person
How the fuck do you want to buy whale milk? The prices must be extreme since whales protect their babies real good.
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
How the fuck do you want to buy whale milk? The prices must be extreme since whales protect their babies real good.
Jfl
Hopefully he's shitposting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Jfl
I don't know but the only country that hunts whales (Japan) have a very high life expectancy considering that they all live in cities and work relentlessly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Iv never heard of the supermarket stocking whale milk.

• +1
  • +1
You can't currently buy whale milk because there is no demand but that doesn't mean it isn't legit.

Just look at the science.
What if abu ali runs out of milk? The hell I Will be getting It from? It's like saying "this secret superdrug made by the US goverment makes you grow to 6'3" Minimum"
Of course it's legit but from where to get it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
If you aren’t consuming horse sperm for testosterone boost wtf you doing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Jesus Christ lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6401
If you aren’t consuming horse sperm for testosterone boost wtf you doing ngl
Sperm and testosterone arent the same.. you are more likely to contract an infection from doing thay than making any test gains. Use roids.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
There is no "whale milk" out there for consumer use. If there was, enjoy paying a small fortune

• +1
Outside of pharma grade drugs and surgery, and while your growth plates are still open, you want to make sure you consume the best nutritients.

If we look at the animal realm, we can see that some animals mature faster than others. Others grow faster than others.

Blue whale babies can grow 200lbs per day. All they drink is whale milk. I am assuming whalemilk is very rich and has a very high amount of growth hormones. If you can't afford pharmagrade HGH, buy whale milk(Bluewhale milk is ideal) if you want to seriously grow.

Whales and humans are both mammals. I am confident that we can benefit if we even absorb/use 10% of that growth hormone. Whales can outlive humans and blue whales can be over 100 years old and are mammals (not reptiles) so we can assume it is safe.
Lol idk if this is legit or you're trolling/shitposting

what do you think about this in 2022 and where could one purchase whalemilk?

@Afrikancel

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, currylightskin and bogii
4 glass of whale milk daily or death

Lol idk if this is legit or you're trolling/shitposting

what do you think about this in 2022 and where could one purchase whalemilk?

@Afrikancel
he passed from whalemilkmaxxing :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero